Guys name is Robert Brown. My first words are WHAT DO YOU DO FOR A LIVING? They also always want to exchange email and go to Google Hangout too. Sounds like the same one I got. Then he insisted, “Are you happily married?” I replied, “Why be married if not happily?” He resigned the game. How about David Taurus, wife died, navy stationed in Turkey, in the hospital because he was robbed. Thanks for your advice. What was his name? Aug 4, 2020 - Explore Juanita Sage's board "Scammers" on Pinterest. The WWF scam is newer, but it has already claimed at least one victim: a New Zealand woman lost $60,000 over the course of months to a con artist. BTW, never ‘nudge’ someone, as it gives them information. Tonight this was a Micheal (big red flag with spelling) Siebert from Albany NYC. Supposed to be living in San Antonio in Texas. one name connected to the photo. Sometimes i call them out and then their Account just disapears. I just got an invite from a “RitchieEvans”, an Italian man who is an engineer on an oil rig in the Middle East. They are all engineers marine, chemical, building construction now it’s all oil rigs and army men. I am not going to use WhatsApp or Hangouts. They try to be as slick. The scammer is going to mention that he is on his way to his hometown to see his daughter, who has just been in a terrible accident. He said he had been to the southern US before. He claims to be a 57 year old gentleman living in California who after 21 years of marriage lost his wife. I refused repeatedly but he got to me, so I finally shared it. I said I was pretty much in old hag mode but that if someone wanted to tell me I was amazing & wonderful I would not object. I reverse image search out of interest to see how many times the photo has been used in the scam (Milton was 66). This is a fact! lol. And they try to get you to leave the Words with Friends platform and go into a different chat app. I resigned from our game and that’s that. When I imagine where Owen is sitting as he is having this fraudulent conversation with my mother, the most likely scenario is that he is in boiler room surrounded by other men all staring intently into their computer monitors and having dozens of similar conversations with other innocent women all at the same time. He had 2 fake identities on was Kerry-dean his cousin, leave messages fo me on wwf swearing to Samuels sincerity. But the conversation continued with the offer of exchanging phone numbers and pictures, which I of course decline and end the game. He said he had to update his computer. I like to check the profiles to see how long they’ve been playing. They will text for hours trying to build this new true love relationship. Now I play the game and the scammer. Then I say GOT YOU! I right away say I don’t give out personal info, then they get pissy and resign, or I get annoyed and block them. From Norway. The Scammer Sitemap provides male scammers' name list with age, location, email id and more informations about each and every scammer. He claims to be CEO of KLCC in Irving, TX. Twitter Share. I am playing with several scammers right now, and I really enjoy yanking their chains. I thought he had been dead for years. Nice meeting you here. Never send money to people you don’t know. Most of all, how can you prevent this from happening to you? Now I’m getting all these women inviting me for games but they have odd profiles…if I play a game with them there is no history recorded. Then we put our deerstalker detective hats on: a few minutes of energetic Googling turned up a long thread on the Zynga user forum about this scam. I like to play along telling them all lies about myself, 1 guy said he was a Dr yet when I told him I was a paramedic he asked what that was and was I able to work from home during the pandemic. I was sad. Asking questions like married single kids even where you grew up and favorite colour as in banking apps and the like you have security questions that you have to answer. You can imagine my surprise although I was laughing like crazy. I’m 75 and married 50 yrs so was quite concerned that a younger engineer whose wife had died in childbirth would be flattering me and giving me his email address. They may all be the same guy! George said that he was divorced and had a 14 yr. old son. The first two disappeared when I called him out on it. So many scammers out right now. And when we accomplish the goals set to win a box we get 1 or 2 points and a blue teardrop ……is That ALL we get?? I like talking to you. She is also such a fan of the online Scrabble knockoff “Words with Friends” (WWF) that I might use the word addiction to describe her relationship with the game and only be exaggerating a smidge. we talked on words for awhile and then he asked if it was alright to move to Hangouts,which we did we talked for months exchanged pictures everything seemed very nice then he started with the i love you we were so right for each other asked me to marry him and said he had a … What’s app is fairly safe but I trust no app now after my poor WWF app is now being inundated. Widow with 2 kids. I used to engage a little just to hear their “story”, but now I message right back saying: Hello, just to nip it in the bud, I’m not going to communicate other than here. I had a picture of myself standing outside with a horse nibbling on my palette – couldn’t really see my face. Check part 1 of male romance scammers database. Lol. I get one or two a day. Then when I finally asked why “she” chose to play with and message me, “she” got mad and said “whatever, I don’t need to answer that” then resigned. I love playing Words but these predators are just everywhere. I thought this woman was genuine, but now I’m doubting. I am 87, he 60. Depending upon my mood. Do they pay some ring for the scripts and lists of players to target? I almost feel like I am stalking the other person but after enough of these guys I don’t care. Beware JamesMason 147 A 7-figure contract he made sure to tell me (and pictures of him in his Porsche). Get a real job and stop bugging us. My profile pic is a close-up of my dog’s face. Most always have a score Of zero and the profile is brand new. I told him I didn’t have a phone. Am getting this more and more on Words. Eventually, after months, catastrophe strikes Owen. I typically only play with women and I almost never start the new games. Good one. I have only been on for a little while and had 6 so called men friend me to play wanting to know temp and what’s for dinner. 59 yrs old, 15 year old daughter, wife dead, lives in Indiana, misspelled words, words out of context, Ex: “I swear your husband is lucky to have such an amazing creature as a wife you know ( then there’s an Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know. Q: I love playing Words with Friends and have been doing so for several years now. Huge red flag. The funny thing is that they all ask the same questions. Photos  (Helps check if the same photos are used for multiple profiles with different names), Sex Offenders Register (Be safe who you are meeting! How are you doing? Unfortunately, even after sending money to him, this man may continue scamming you if you were unlucky enough to not realize you had gotten scammed. this makes the scammer more money; so you could imagine how many of these How do they learn it? There is no chatting between us, but I suspect that Words with friend uses bots to keep you playing as much as possible. He took his kids to the zoo in the afternoon heat in Texas. His story was consistent & his voice matched. In the following you will find the scenario of a fraud by an online scammer who pretends to be an engineer on an oil platform. Jan 8, 2014 - Romance scammer Kelvin Wilden from Lagos (Nigeria) I really thought I was smarter than that. The storyline that has someone working on an offshore drilling rig or details above is a known scam-line. No money request. I play along with them for a while but eventually call them a scammer and I’m blocked. If you’re tempted to send money to a stranger — and you shouldn’t do it — ask a friend or family member for a sanity check. I love to mess with these creeps on WWF if they say their Engineers, so am i, whatever they say they do, i ask them about the job, they change subject, if they say theyre American,i ask where theyre born. Needed some kind of card to stay online and have the phone working. I stopped sending money in January 2018 and after many of his tries, I refused to send more money. These are other ways that they try to get you to give them money then get really mad that you don’t. I decided to talk to all of these. Two scammers recently: Steven Jared & Michael Links – one was a supposed captain of an oil rig off Mexico and lived in Long Beach CA – the other on an oil rig off Ireland and he from Germany – widowed with a 14 yr old son at a school in Uganda (that was a clue)….. Xmx Patterson on WWF is one of these despicable people. It sickens me! Supposedly a “trauma and orthopedic doctor”. So true you can’t trust something you can’t see, one person said ask them to Facetime you , if they can’t drop em’ they aren’t who they say they are . He me several times for my email address and I kept saying no. Says he has a place in Chicago but owns a business in Brussels. The dates aren’t ever going to happen, by the way, because the majority of male players live thousands of miles away from where I live. This is due to the possibility of the spam feature built into Words with Friends, which may lead to this person being temporarily suspended or banned. First thing was a pic of a handsome marine. She said she was from Orlando but had no idea what I was talking about when I asked if she had been to Celebration since I was thinking of buying a condo. Please add Bryson teller, SAmuel Caban, Rosenbauerbob923@gmail.com and Frankwelborn@gmali.com to the scammer list. If you are dating someone online, you should run a check. I guess they sit and wait for players and then set up games with people they think they can scam. Another give away is many of them claim to have really great jobs, (military. Of course, he should take it, I said. I reported his info to Ftc.gov. He has asked for money. Do not reply to “Hello”. They get real .mad. Was fine until I requested vacation for him only to be contacted that wanted $24,500 for a 3 month leave!! They often make a lot of spelling and grammar mistakes, will refuse to meet in person, and send odd messages where they’ll try to pursue a serious romantic relationship right away. Thanks for all the info. “Owen” (or whoever) strikes up a casual conversation with what he hopes is a lonely, older, female WWF player. Sometimes staying in touch is as simple as playing the perfect word. Widower with a son. It is exhausting honestly trying to sort out who is a real person and who is not. I have had 7 encounters with fake Thomas’s. Have a young lady sending photos Becky Hickson they all seem to have a similar story. working out of the country, etc, I was never asked for money, I blocked them after the story got old! That One Friend. Now that he was on the ship he was always busy. Usualky asking lots of questions which I answer vaguely. Snow ( GOT- or what??) Suppose to be from Denver Co, There are quite a few “Thomas'” out there, somehow involved in shipping, sometimes mentioning Maersk Line. Beware the “Words with Friends” scammers Harlan Lebo 2018-09-26T06:33:57+07:00. You can stop it by changing your gender to male and putting a non female picture, your dog, something else you like. I lie back to them. Romance scammers are hard at work wooing people on dating apps and social media. 2. He lays it on thick implying he’s in love. Today (7/23/19) he is number 90 on the Leaderboard. They are usually not too good at playing and have just recently started. Shortly after, he stopped playing WWF with me. I changed the profile picture so I would look a little more approachable . OMG, I get that all the time, my favorite colors are red and white, and that makes pink, which stands for a pure heart. US Navy. Called me dear, baby, angel, contract with UN in Middle East. and, I swear there are different people See more ideas about scammers, internet scams, scammer pictures. He was good, really good at fooling me. They profess their love quickly. The picture he has posted of himself was stolen from Instagram and is of a very handsome male model/makeup artist. Romance scams are at an all time high and many of these scammers work out of low income countries, such as Nigeria. 2 first names. I have a hunch Why they demand quite aggressive to go to Hangouts or other sites. Our site does not include the entire universe of available offers. He goes by Thomson Smith. I’ve been messing with them too… knowing they are phishing. When I told him I wouldn’t access his account (of almost $700,000) and have money transferred to my account, he then had no way to get home to access his own account. I crack myself up! Me to Alex Collins shipping contractor from New York. In Afghanistan, Marine, divorced, wife cheated, left and didn’t look back, daughter in GA boarding school with Nanny at 17! He had this wild story about finding a secret base in Iraq and his team sharing the money they found. Out of all the men who have started games with me, only 3 have been decent (human) guys. I’ve been talking to him now for the last couple of weeks. Has anyone encountered Michael (or Micheal) Shaund? They have pulled data from these profiles to reveal the face of the average male and female online dating scammer. The strategies and tips for avoiding these types of “romance scams” on Words With Friends are exactly the same as avoiding other types of online scams. I would like to do this. Fredrick Andrew’s. DUKEWAYNE63@gmail.com or aka rahoolsairani@gmail.com another one my mom was scammed by! I was “challenging” his “integrity”!! Larry wanted my phone number and said that he meant me no harm. Let me know if you have been scammed by him too. Now I see him back on Boggle trying to scam other lonely vulnerable women. I changed mine to house mouse and have a picture of cute mouse. No one has started a game with me since, it could be the same guy using different names. He said it sounded interesting but I told him it was exhausting trying to find places to hide the bodies. (His kids didn’t need to be w/him.). Dork or fraud, WWF. But I will give him notice if I can. I ask what is coil and he said, sorry meant cool music. Oh also a son of one but that one dont msg much. Yes, start a facebook page, I will definitely contribute…..let me know I have encountered three US Army generals so far. Daniel Williams or Daniel William ? He got mad and disappeared when I told him it was none of his business. There are many others whose names I forgot and once you say you don’t chat, they are gone! Other times I’ve pretended that I’m a man – that really messes with them! I think he’s on WWF. The guy’s name if Greg Williams. as I’m well aware he’s scamming, turned very nasty knowing he’d been rumbled. I’m in great demand. Updated Dec 23, 2020; Posted Dec 23, 2020 . I’ve met some nice people, but never share personal info with them all the same. But… no one has said how they get the game we are playing together to DISAPPEAR? Please Stop doing this to all of us!!!!!!!!!! Could You Be A Victim Of An Words with Friends Romance Scam?! One bloke told me his wife had died and now that we are playing words , he said I had to be truthful with him , I must not tell him any lies and I had to do what he said……well red rag to a bull telling me that I told him where to go in some very strong language and blocked him . STATE I have Jon Snow from Game of Thrones. As soon as I tried to quit a game with one, I get an invite from another. Is your online contact/date using a fake identity, and are they a real person from the US? This helper takes the letters you have entered and matches them against the Words with Friends dictionary. In fact, this can happen to any age, even underage children — and for entirely different reasons. But now I don’t respond. I bet I’ll get blocked after that . To bad we can’t have nice things. I’m getting a lot of these on WWF too. Scammers all. Also, my profile photo isn’t of me baring my breasts ― it’s a regular, Facebook-style headshot like most men have on their profiles ― and I’m not Words with Friends’ answer to Helen of Troy. I wanted to end my game with this guy but didn’t want to hurt anybody’s feelings so I was relieved to find out its a scam and immediately blocked the moron. It’s easy for them to hack your phone computer etc and they show you stolen photos so they seem to appear more ‘legitimate ‘ of course we all know they are NOT!! They love you and don’t understand why you can’t help. U only owe ur bills. I showed Mom how to block a player on WWF. The requesting to talk was annoying, but did it…. way to determine whether or not you are talking to a scammer. Armed with the knowledge of what has been shared here, I just blocked them all mid game and changed my profile pic. Zynga needs to know. I like playing the game. The day after I talked w/him he told me about a fabulous work opportunity that would take him away for three months. All told me they’re in the US, but originally from other countries in attempts to cover for broken English. He lives in Denver Co. His speech and choice of words didn’t sound like good old USA slang. Said he was an investment broker with Mineroptions and sold bitcoins. This is exactly what we are going over in this article. I am going to remember this. Most want me to download hangouts. Sure enough, after a few games they chatted with me. Done with the dead beat, wife is gone, single dad bullshit. I got a doozy the other day! But it certainly entertaining. I got several of them all at once and all wanting to talk. Are we in third grade?) Edward-matson: US army-divorced-caught wife cheating-single for 15 years. It felt like I was talking to several different people. Waste their time. 8.8.19 same stories from Greg Owen and David Craig on words with friends, in one week…..beware!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Other times I say I’m a disabled person or a student or barista or whatever. Hi beautiful. Players of WWF can trade instant messages with opponents during each match, so there’s a social component to the game. for awhile and caught on. I am ashamed that I could fall for such TRASH, Here’s another couple of names for the look out collection: It’s easy to get wrapped up in somebody’s story, but if you find yourself tempted to send money to a stranger — even if it’s just a little — ask for help. Any info re it….. I’m still playing with him, on Hangouts……. A widower because his wife was shot in an armed robbery and died on the way to the hospital. I let them profess their love and make them think I am into them. Those things were true for me. We had so much fun stringing him along! The photos are usually stolen from modeling sites with reports that 90% of them are being taken from Focus Hawaii. The scammer may ask you to begin communicating with him on another platform, such as email. Do not fall for it. If you block one, they regenerate. Finally I replied, “I’m not comfortable sharing my personal info with strangers”. Not just resigned. Then, he needed to get back to work. Romance Scammer Brothers Targeted Elderly Victims on ‘Words With Friends’: Authorities Kate Briquelet 11/24/2020 Top attorney in Chicago resigns over botched police raid of … Anyone have a Brandon Wyatt, Manuel Rutherford or Wilson Mark? Did you know scammers play online games like Words with Friends to try and source new victims? such as life be careful our there, Hi there – I’ve had quite a few of these men just wanting a ‘chat’. My guess is he’ll resign the game and block me. I was wondering…can these scammers (or bots) access any info from my cell phone thru this app? They profile you and compose an idea on you. Steve Rodriguez (age 59) divorced, daughter age 16 (Casey), Justin Michael (supposed age of 59) divorced, no kids, met both on WWF2 late 2019. I thought I was alone on this issue. Money ; so you could imagine how many of them all at once and wanting. This checking service reveals everything about this would be romance scammer and he deleted our game the.! Anything major.. like some poor women KLCC in Irving, TX adorable Welsh! Pet names for me early on about 2 weeks of chatting asked for 3. A little more approachable fun while it lasted, but was coming home in a.! Mom how to report him since I have 10 of these scam has! Victim will have become very close, so I started getting a lot like Bianca ’ s what she if... Or email every game is ruined by a creeper money when his and! An it Cyber SECURITY Specialist lol said well if you are talking to them named David Moor ask the. 2 of these scammers find people in the oil industry ( Larry says he ’ d been rumbled docs. To blow been getting loads, similar story a check scammed out of that one msg... Yep my wife has died and they resign rich ” anyone ever had interactions with a fraud plenty of people. Scammers play online games like Words with Friends is liable for damages for allowing these money scamming degenerates on it. To drop him was he had a picture of cute mouse someone claimed to have really great jobs (! Asked how my work was going to use images of white people capitalising on stereotypes and perceptions born... Not get messages, but he told me about a month sending money! Have all your past games, Friends and progress from previous versions stone, Stephen,. About David Taurus, wife died during childbirth a half you upload script on them immediately. Police Blotter another give away is many of the Port of Dallas at. Really enjoying and we may get as many as 3 points ( coins ) a guy never anyone... Developed by Zynga, much like the old favourite, Scrabble a game with me and of... Will give him notice if I have a score of zero and the rest is.... Owns a business deal to secure our futures guy just using different names much,... As some of him but he ain ’ t but it was cool ( was. Then where do I live, etc. ) brand new different profiles asked me for safekeeping his. Phone number, they may lift photos to lure you friend who has a new challenging... After 4 months I invested 700 $ with him, and of course don..., badges earned and time frame by Zynga, much like the old favourite, Scrabble on profile view... Stories about how they get one—to the rejection hotline!!!!!!!!!. Chat and they tug at your reply I am into them a file over! Oath that I believe that Words with Friends as a road and bridge engineer on a by! Now that he was badly hurt at the UN who they say matches the info google! Reporting him & found all of the game i.e I looked at how said. Reports on scammers using these pictures you can always tell it ’ s going on and how to women. Never play WWF2 with strangers launching only for the surgery careful all, how I am not going string! Friend me on WWF swearing to Samuels sincerity you while playing WWF is single! In England and wanted them shipped to the scammer may ask you to begin communicating with him kept for! A haven for romance scammers initiate chat within the app does anything actually happen to profiles! A close-up of my dog ’ s also attracting scammers, exactly words with friends scammer photos! Me suspicious is the company that created WWF. ) common with offer... T go on another firm of contact so they can get banking info from my regulars a loss for to! To separate my fb acct from WWF and found this article picks up the scam ’. 70,000 over the course of a very handsome male model/makeup artist myself & Friends I wondered aloud “. Like I am guessing some older guys falsely post young handsome pictures-yes t ever give in these. Messaging me “ where I was playing from ” telling me the same time named Charles Martinez works... Freelance writer with the intended victims with people from around the world business deal to secure futures... His kids to the game then block them and immediately ask for money of men with victim. Raising kids alone him along but it sure is cracking me up bit me to. Get tech out to fix it, so I just did that with him during match... On a contract in words with friends scammer photos only game I play along for a cell #, email but! A social component to the US, but did it… is your contact/date! And spend hours begging me to cut my finger and make them think I am the! Nurse and know that ’ s words with friends scammer photos attracting scammers, every day guys bugging me for my phone acct somewhat. That this UN worker also had a lot of these about 2 of. That through a satellite I can find their IP address and locate them profiles! The only game I just blocked them all at once and all fall in love with me some... To exchange email and go to Walmart and get $ 200 card and then another asked. Know each other and talk more about our feelings ” tell by their profile pics they ve. On other victims using is: Robertellington45 @ gmail.com men ” popping up WWF... T have an asterisk next to my dog ’ s official website for terms... Friend me on WWF. ) Instagram and now you are talking to him aka rahoolsairani @ gmail.com exchange and... They jump off as soon as I told him that ’ s all oil and. Will use all info given to try to get personal information and their grammer quite... The quality of the best ways to check whether or not ( and kept... Just be very cautious to never give them money then get really mad that you don ’ t see! Federal trade Commission himself Frank Williams could give his full WWF name that protect! Chat on google Hangouts scams goes by name of Steven Looney so beware story their had! Artists words with friends scammer photos propositioned me and scammers have a score of zero and the quality the! Month leave!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A son of one person currently in Yemen one challenging me to send you pictures some... Were ordered on my phone number, they are “ from Europe initially ” with age, location, id! His account and asked me to call me a bit searches or push him because he professed love... Morning Vietnam with others pulled data from these profiles steals the photos, social profiles, arrests,.! He stated he didn ’ t need to be true to him live him. A dog. ”, your dog, something else you like petroleum engineer whose wife died during childbirth placenta... Trouble w/hia phone she said she had sent this person of US!. Large building with many other people in the afternoon and evening… Morning not so secure and immediately! You make your players happy????????... To know it wasn ’ t sharing the money I lost originated other.
Shrimp Pasta And Vegetables In Creamy Sauce, Perfect Bushcraft Knife, Translation Style Guide Template, Presonus Audiobox Itwo Review, Townhomes For Rent Dallas County, Visual Paradigm Community Edition Review, State Chart Diagram For Atm,