The first two and last two images are horizontally aligned (16:9) while the middle images are vertical (5:9). Lan Si Zhui / Lan Yuan / Ah ... Wen Qing. All posts. The hugs depicted are: Jiang Cheng and Wei Wuxian, Jiang Cheng and Jiang Yanli, Wei Wuxian and Lan Sizhui, Wei Wuxian and Jiang Yanli, Wen Ning and Wen Qing, and Jiang Cheng and Madame Yu. Link. As the three discuss about Lan Xi Chen and Lan Wang Ji going to Cai Yi Town, Wei Wu Xian and Jiang Cheng express wanting to join them. Wen Qing: Help me avenge my brother Jiang Cheng: You have my sword Lan Wangji: And my Guqin Wei Wuxian: And your brother! I completely forgot about the Wen Qing/Jiang Cheng romantic subplot of The Untamed/CQL, and uhhhhh I think that’s all that needs to be said about that. Posted by 4 months ago. ** While Jiang Cheng knew that Wen Ning and Wen Qing saved his and Wei Wuxian's lives, he still attempted to get Wei Wuxian to hand over the Wen survivors to the Jin Clan, despite fully knowing what will happen to them. Wen Qing and Wen Ning: Somali Cats. Audio. And immediately we go into the favorite ship of the second half of this duo at PanPacificE. Jiang Cheng (江澄) Nome de cortesia: Wanyin ... eles fizeram as pazes no final do show. jiang cheng × wen qing < > Most recent. Jiang Yanli and Jiang Cheng: Russian Blue Cats. 23-08-2020 - Khám phá bảng "Chen Qing Ling (The Untamed 2019)" của Anh Phương, được 304 người theo dõi trên Pinterest. jiang cheng. Support Role. He Peng. Seita: YunmengJiang. 6 notes. Photo. WangXian looking at each other: Ready to spark love in the air. In death, Wen Ning became thefirst Fierce Corpse to regain his consciousness and was known as the Ghost General (鬼将军, Guǐ Jiāngjūn), Wei Wuxian's right-hand man. Wen Ning(温宁,Wēn Níng), courtesy name Wen Qionglin (温琼林, Wēn Qiónglín), was a member of the Qishan Wen Clan while alive. 0:00. Lulu Xuan. Nie Huasiang: Maine Coon/Tabby Mix. He brings back Song Lan and asks Wen Qing to cure him. Support Role. 1,106 notes Nov 26th, 2020 Seeing Jiang Cheng losing control, Wei WuXian resolves to find a way to retrieve his Golden Core. In the end, some events are set in stone. She frets over it, perhaps irrationally. Support Role. Wen Ning makes Jiang Cheng exquisitely uncomfortable on multiple levels, I think - on a “doesn’t actually feel great about what happened to Wen Qing” level, on a “wow that experience where you told me about the whole golden core swap really sucked” level, the “you killed my sister’s husband” level…there’s a lot there. Clã: Jiang. Wei Wu Xian then decides that he will no longer be affiliated with the Yunmeng Jiang Sect. Though the Jiang family and Wen Qing are alive, they seemed to be the limit of what you could fix. Me tarde en subirlo pero aquí está, una amiga me pasó la canción y no pude evitar pensar en estos dos :') Jiang Cheng / Jiang Wan Yin . They find out that Wen Qing has been treating Jiang Yan Li because she had been feeling dizzy earlier that morning. The rage, the guilt, that Jiang Yanli has carried, it starts to ebb away. He spends many days without food and sleep, worrying both Wen Qing and Jiang YanLi, to the point where Wen Qing also joins to find a cure. Wen Qing y Wen Ning son buenos hermanos; Summary. Título: Sandu Shengshou. Video. Aniversário: 05 de novembro. Wen Qing was vexed by the risk her brother had taken, scolding him that she could not protect him from Wen Chao. Jiang Yan Li . Paul Yu. Wen Qing never hesitates to scold him, whether it be for being too timid, or for rescuing Wei Wuxian (Xiao Zhan) and Jiang Cheng (Wang Zhuo Cheng) from Wen Chao (He Peng). However, she relented after seeing her brother Wen Ning beg her. Sorry wwx, these are his emotional support puppies. MDZS Mo Dao Zu Shi A-Qing Jin GuangYao Wen Ning Wen Qing Nie HuaiSang Jiang Cheng Lan WangJi Wei WuXian WangXian Lan JingYi 2019 comic PaintTool SAI in truth this whole thing was just to provide context for the ljy panel lol but a-qing is still genuinely an awesome person! Por algum tempo, ele teve uma queda por Wen Qing, até que Wen Chao ordenou a morte de seus pais, fazendo com que ele abrigasse ódio pela seita Wen; no entanto, ele não podia odiá-la completamente. Quote. Most popular Most recent. Nevertheless, Wen Qing agreed to heal Jiang Cheng's many injuries, explaining to Wei Wuxian that she believed in healing people regardless of position, and that she had never killed anyone. 119. Jiang Cheng Nome de cortesia: Jiang WanYin. Wen Ning makes Jiang Cheng exquisitely uncomfortable on multiple levels, I think - on a “doesn’t actually feel great about what happened to Wen Qing” level, on a “wow that experience where you told me about the whole golden core swap really sucked” level, the “you killed my sister’s husband” level…there’s a lot there. Filter by post type. Support Role. Zheng Fan Xing. “Are you seriously asking me to conduct an experimental surgery of which the chances of success are only about 50% on someone who doesn’t even know it’s happening?” “He can’t know! Xem thêm ý tưởng về Diễn viên, Thỏ sư tử, Cute gay. Jiang Cheng angrily leaves. Originally posted by aristeia. Wen Qing/Jiang Yanli; Meng Yao/lan Xichen; ... Jiang Cheng stops flinching at any reminder of Wei Wuxian when they visit. Ask. Seemingly fearless, Wen Qing hides the two fugitives from the Yunmeng Jiang Sect until Jiang Cheng had healed, and even though she begs Wei Wuxian to save her brother, she also scolds him the money he spends and the … Other. Support Role. He reminds Jiang Cheng what the Wen siblings did for them when they were being hunted by Wen Chao, but Jiang Cheng doesn’t budge and insists that they give up on them for the sake of the four sects. Jiang Cheng has lost his Golden Core to Wen ZhuLiu, and the same happened to their parents before they died. But Jiang Cheng –” Wen Qing held up her hands. Wen Qing then comes to tell Wen Chao and Wang Ling Jiao that they’ve searched everywhere and there is no cave. 6 months ago. “I’m sorry,” she said. Lan Wangji mentions his name without curling into himself protectively. Nie Mingjue: Maine Coon Cat. 1: Wei Wuxian body-swaps with Lan Wangji 2: Nie Mingjue and Lan Xichen dominate Jin Guangyao 3: Jiang Cheng comforts LXC after losing A-Yao 4: WWX (in LXC's body) x LWJ 5: LXC realizes JC's feelings 6: LX x JC and LWJ x WWX (foursome) 7: LWJ loses his memory of WWX 8: JGY saves Nie Huaisang from NMJ 9: LWJ x WWX, LXC x JC in the Cold Pond, 10: WWX gets both Lan brothers … After achieving a breakthrough in your cultivation, you exit your courtyard and stretch your limbs. Espada: Sandu (significa “três venenos”, uma frase budista que se refere à raiz de toda desordem: ganância, raiva e ignorância). Support Role. I also think there’s a decent chance Wen Qing would insist on avoiding this entire situation by telling Jiang Cheng before they bring themselves down the mountain and make themselves reliant on him, because I think she understands Jiang Cheng well enough to know that he isn’t going to be happy when he finds out, but does not know him well enough to gauge exactly how mad he’s likely to be. Text. Lan Xichen and Lan Wangji: Norwegian Forest Cats. When Song Lan's better, Wei Wuxian asks him to take Jiang Yanli to Lanling Jin Sect. Source: sketchyscribbles let jc have puppies!!! mdzs the untamed wen qing jiang Cheng qingcheng oh my god they were soulmates. Wen Qing and Jiang Cheng edit because CQL genuinely made me root for these two in a way I know they would have a been a power couple. Wei Wu Xian and Jiang Cheng return to their rooms to find Wen Qing there with Jiang Yan Li. Wen Ning / Wen Qiong Lin / Ghost General. Chat. They added the jiang Cheng parts to cancel the previous anger about wen wing being wwx’s love interest. Altura: 1,85m. ... Jin Guang Yao / Meng Yao / LianFang-zun. /end id] Bonus (tiny hug): Jiang Cheng viaja al pasado por un día, a antes de que su padre encuentre a Wei Ying y de alguna manera logra que nunca lo encuentre, lanzando a la causa de la muerte de su familia a las orillas de los túmulos funerarios para que los cadáveres lo maten incapaz de matarlo el mismo. Grid View List View. Outras ferramentas: Um anel chamado Zidian ("raio roxo"), que pode se transformar em um chicote que … When Wen Ning brought Wei Wuxian and Jiang Cheng into his and Wen Qing's home to hide them from the Wen Sect, she initially refused as she did not want to get into trouble. Jin Ling / Jin Ru Lan . Wen Qing and Jiang Cheng edit because CQL genuinely made me root for these two in a way I know they would have a been a power couple. Wang Ling Jiao badmouths Wen Qing in … Qi Pei Xin. On the side, Wei Wu Xian asks Jiang Cheng who she is and Jiang Cheng replies that she is Wen Chao’s mistress. Other. While staying at Wen Qing's, Wei Wuxian discovered Song Lan who lost consciousness in the middle of nowhere. Close. Play.
Data Analysis Clipart, Apple Brandy Vodka, Flying Heritage Facebook, Texture Id Deep Conditioner, Hing For Constipation In Babies, Who Owns The Statue Of Liberty, La Roche-posay Tone Up Cream, Fujifilm X Pro3 Used,