Unless specified, figures are for vehicles equipped with an automatic transmission. Color: Absolutely Red. The lights are quite cool looking and have gotten complements quite often. $0 - $100,000+ Price Rating. Honest and dedicated! This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Similar Cars. SOLD. Used Scion Tc for sale & salvage auction online or at a location near me. Guru8BX6P. Shop millions of cars from over 21,000 dealers and find the perfect car. Buick . Search from 767 Used Scion tC cars for sale, including a 2014 Scion tC, a 2015 Scion tC, and a Certified 2016 Scion tC. Featuring a spacious interior, smooth handling, and a long list of standard features, the Scion tC is a vehicle that competes well with many other compact cars for sale in it's class. Used Scion tC by Year. $11,577. When I tried to negotiate pricing they countered with a price that was higher Chris Hand was fantastic to work with! Dealer representative Jene was very good and kind to me. try the craigslist app » Android iOS CL. $4,500 (srq > Sarasota) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. Description: Used 2015 Scion tC Base for sale - $11,306 - 81,474 miles with Sunroof/Moonroof, Bluetooth Certified Pre-Owned: No Transmission: 6-Speed Automatic Color: Magnetic Gray Metallic The tC achieves its goal with a sporty design and a standard engine with more power than key rivals. I noticed after I got home, I notified the salesman who could have offered to fix it but he did not. Description: Used 2011 Scion tC Base for sale - $7,300 - 124,055 km with Sunroof/Moonroof, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth. Enter your ZIP code to show only relevant vehicles for sale nearby. They then followed up to find out if I needed any further assistance, Description:  Used 2015 Scion tC for sale - $11,999 - 73,256 miles with Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Description:  Used 2009 Scion tC Base for sale - $6,892 - 105,712 miles with Sunroof/Moonroof, Alloy Wheels, Transmission:  Automatic, Color:  Wave Line Pearl. Price: $8,888. Description: Used 2007 Scion tC Base with FWD, Keyless Entry, Cargo Cover, Seat Memory, Steel Wheels, Sport Seats, Pioneer Sound System, Independent Suspension, Rear Bench Seat, Front Stabilizer Bar, and Compact Spare Tire. Saved. Featuring a spacious interior, smooth handling, and a long list of standard features, the Scion tC is a vehicle that competes well with many other compact cars for sale in it's class. See Kelley Blue Book pricing to get the best deal. Every used car for sale comes with a free CARFAX Report. Browse photos and search by condition, price, and more. Scion Tc for sale $1,000 (srq > Sarasota) hide this posting restore restore this posting. Scion sold the 2014-2016 Scion tC in a mono-spec trim, meaning that the Scion tC was only offered for sale in one trim level with the option to add various features. $6,991. Free Shipping from CarMax Clackamas, OR. The 2008 Scion tC was developed to be an inexpensive car that’s still stylish and rewarding to drive. Cliff was my salesman, I think it ordained by God that he was. The dealer was quick to respond. Shop Scion tC vehicles for sale in San Diego, CA at Cars.com. Craigslist has listings for scion tc for sale in the Modesto, CA area. 2006 scion tc for sale $3,000 (fmy > north fort myers) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. That's $24 higher than their asking price! Browse or sell your items for free. Find your perfect car with Edmunds expert reviews, car comparisons, and pricing tools. Search over 500 used Scion tC vehicles. $39. It gets EPA-estimated 26 MPG combined. Search our huge selection of used listings, read our tC reviews and view rankings. 1Fuel economy figures are based on EPA estimates when vehicles sold as new. Find used 2013 Scion tC vehicles for sale in your area. What will be your next ride? This dealership was great! The The 2016 Scion tC, however, offers over twice as much more cargo space in the trunk, featuring a 14.7 cubic ft, trunk compared to the 2016 FRS's 6.9 cubic ft. trunk. Start your search with this mega list of the 130 best used cars, based on CarMax sales data, arranged by price and type. The Scion tC took the place of Toyota's Celica in the sports compact segment. Choose from our authorized Scion car dealership and explore our auto financing options without affecting your credit score. Fuel economy may vary for reasons like driving conditions and vehicle history. Coronavirus update: New contactless services to help keep you safe. $14,998* It takes less than 60 seconds to get pre-qualified and you're ready to start shopping for your dream car! Save up to $1,857 on one of 18 used Scion tCs in Detroit, MI. $100. Price: $14,895. Filter. TrueCar has over 945,160 listings nationwide, updated daily. Description: Used 2009 Scion tC Base for sale - $4,299 - 140,286 miles with Sunroof/Moonroof, Alloy Wheels. We had a great experience with this dealer. Find used 2013 Scion tC vehicles for sale in your area. BUY FROM HOME. Used Scion tC for Sale in Richmond, VA; tC Reviews & Specs. Used Scion tC For Sale in Florida By Year. The 2016 Mazda 3 comes equipped with a 155 hp base engine, which is slightly less powerful than the base engine of the 2016 Scion tC and also offers slightly less cargo space in its 12.4 cubic ft. trunk. 59K mi, Free Shipping from 2013 Scion tC. Every used car for sale comes with a free CARFAX Report. Browse photos and search by condition, price, and more. 2006 Scion tC Base . Q: What kind of gas mileage does the Scion tC get? favorite this post Nov 13 2012 SCION TC PANORAMIC $7,499 (+ Dada Auto, Inc.) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. Search from 16 Used Scion tC cars for sale, including a 2005 Scion tC, a 2007 Scion tC, and a 2009 Scion tC ranging in price from $1,995 to $14,999. Getting exactly the car that fits your needs is an appealing concept. Find great deals on new and used Scion Tc for sale in your area on Facebook Marketplace. Shop, watch video walkarounds and compare prices on Used 2005 Scion tC listings. He make my buying a car 100 miles from home a blessing. ... $9,977 (*2011* *Scion* *TC* *2dr* *Auto* **DRK* *BLUE** *PANAMER) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. Find great deals on thousands of Scion Tc for auction in US & Internationally. If you are looking for a great compact car, purchasing a used Scion tC is an excellent option. BMW 3 Series 6,919.00 listings starting at $6,200.00 Chevrolet Camaro 5,555.00 listings starting at $7,900.00 Chevrolet Corvette 4,633.00 listings starting at … We have 104 2008 Scion tC vehicles for sale that are reported accident free, 44 1-Owner cars, and 172 personal use cars. Browse photos and search by condition, price, and more. Shop, watch video walkarounds and compare prices on Scion tC listings. The front passenger seat also folds flat to accommodate longer cargo such as surfboards, skis, or a didgeridoo. The 2016 Scion tC, however, comes equipped with a more powerful base engine than the 2016 Honda Civic - which features a 158 hp base engine - as well as more standard features such as a panoramic moonroof and driver's seat memory. Craigslist has listings for scion tc for sale in the Phoenix, AZ area. A: The 2016 Scion tC gets an EPA-estimated 26 mpg combined city/highway when equipped with a 2.5L four-cylinder engine and an automatic transmission.1. Transmission: Automatic. © 2020 CarGurus, Inc., All Rights Reserved. MsCrystylin101. Description: Used 2015 Scion tC Base for sale - $11,877 - 37,057 miles with Sunroof/Moonroof, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Remote Start Certified Pre-Owned: No … Used 2015 Scion tC Base for sale - $11,106 - 81,474 miles with Sunroof/Moonroof, Bluetooth, Used 2014 Scion tC Base for sale - $10,407 - 79,591 miles with Sunroof/Moonroof, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Remote Start, Used 2015 Scion tC for sale - $11,999 - 73,256 miles with Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Used 2009 Scion tC Base for sale - $6,892 - 105,712 miles with Sunroof/Moonroof, Alloy Wheels, Used 2011 Scion tC Base for sale - $8,999 - 93,955 miles with Sunroof/Moonroof, Alloy Wheels, Used Scion tC With Automatic Transmission. Craigslist has listings for scion tc for sale in the Pueblo, CO area. Save $991 on Used Scion TC for Sale. BMW 3 Series 7,469.00 listings starting at $5,995.00 Chevrolet Camaro 5,803.00 listings … • Available Features - Available features for the 2014-2016 Scion tC include a remote engine starter, a Pioneer premium audio system, a rear spoiler, a TRD exhaust system, and more. Craigslist has listings for scion tc for sale in the Fresno / Madera area. 4.3 (17) Karen2004. The Scion tC was discontinued following the release of the 2016 model, but you can still find them for sale at CarMax. Over its three-year existence, the Scion has created very limited edition Release Series tCs, one for each year, which basically offer different color choices. Their dock Its a Toyota so you know its good quality. Find used 2010 Scion tC vehicles for sale in your area. Transmission: 6-Speed Manual. 2006 scion tc hatchback for sale $2,400 (Lincolnton nc) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. Browse photos and search by condition, price, and more. If you're looking for extra cargo space, check out this list of the 10 best station wagons for 2020 shoppers, based on CarMax sales data from November 1, 2019 through April 30, 2020. Craigslist has listings for scion tc for sale in the Kitsap / West Puget area. Oct 3, 2020 . Transmission: Manual 6 Speed Color: Gray Interior Color: Black Average Vehicle Review: (4.8 reviews) 2009 Scion tC . Panoramic Sunroof, Pioneer Sound … $7,499. Choose from our authorized Scion car dealership and explore our auto financing options without affecting your credit score. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase. Unfortunately I decided on a vehicle at another dealership. ☾ 2005 Scion tC Hatchback Coupe Excellent Value Sale Price $5,995 (www.crescentauto.net) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting $5,995 What the Scion brand is known for, and the tC, is a long list of standard options and an even longer list of customizable accessories. Similar Cars. Come find a great deal on used Scion tC vehicles in your area today! They offered me $16,800 out the door. Browse photos and search by condition, price, and more. We have 447 Scion tC vehicles for sale that are reported accident free, 205 1 … See good deals, great deals and more on Used Scion tC in Tacoma, WA. Buy and sell locally. atlanta for sale "scion tc" - craigslist. That would have given this experience an Awesome review but for now great is what it is ... Luckily my fiance rigged it but its a Benz c300 should not have to.. Was contacted right away, responses to questions very promptly. … Shop, watch video walkarounds and compare prices on Scion tC listings. Search 908 listings to find the best deals. Year. 2016 Scion tC Base Hatchback. Buy and sell locally. Used Scion tC For Sale By Year. Staff was very professional, I test drive the vehicle and was very satisfied all around. Craigslist has listings for scion tc for sale in the Portland, OR area. Search over 53 used Scion tC vehicles in Tracys Landing, MD. 2016 Scion tC 2015 Scion tC 2014 Scion tC 2013 Scion tC 2012 Scion tC 2011 Scion tC 2010 Scion tC 2009 Scion tC 2008 Scion tC 2007 Scion tC 2006 Scion tC 2005 Scion tC Shop New Scion tC. Standard features on the tC include full power accessories, a sunroof, reclining split-fold rear seats, an iPod port with controls on the steering wheel, cruise control, ABS brakes, keyless entry, and a security system. 140,286 mi. Oct 7, 2020. Description:  Used 2015 Scion tC Base for sale - $11,106 - 81,474 miles with Sunroof/Moonroof, Bluetooth, Transmission:  6-Speed Automatic, Color:  Magnetic Gray Metallic. Certified Pre-Owned: No. Description:  Used 2014 Scion tC Base for sale - $10,407 - 79,591 miles with Sunroof/Moonroof, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Remote Start. Search our huge selection of used listings, read our tC reviews and view rankings. The car I wanted was bought earlier that day, but I will be checking back with them. Unfortunately I decided on a vehicle at another dealership. Check the carfax, find a low miles tC, view tC photos and interior/exterior features. Used Scion tC for Sale Near Me. favorite this post Nov 3 2012 Scion tC Hatchback Coupe 2D coupe Blue - FINANCE ONLINE $10,590 (srq > TOUCHLESS DELIVERY TO YOUR HOME) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. 2016 Scion tC 2015 Scion tC 2014 Scion tC 2013 Scion tC 2012 Scion tC 2011 Scion tC 2010 Scion tC 2009 Scion tC 2008 Scion tC 2007 Scion tC 2006 Scion tC 2005 Scion tC Shop New Scion tC. BMW. Very nice group with a very good selection of cars. Clear Filters. These station wagons drive like a car, but have the extra space you're looking for. 17" SCION TC FACTORY OEM ALLOY WHEEL RIM 17x7 2005-2010 (Fits: Scion tC) 4 out of 5 stars (4) 4 product ratings - 17" SCION TC FACTORY OEM ALLOY WHEEL RIM 17x7 2005-2010 No matter what you're looking for, be it a car, truck, or SUV, you can find something to fit you needs here. Description: Used 2012 Scion tC for sale - $9,998, 105,002 miles with Panoramic Sunroof, Pioneer Sound System, Cruise Control, Auxiliary Audio Input, Alloy Wheels, Overhead Airbags Used Scion tC for Sale in Stockton, CA; tC Reviews & Specs. Save Search. And if you only want to see cars with a single owner, recent price drops, photos, or available financing, our filters can help with that too. See good deals, great deals and more on Used Scion tC. (ONLY available after market, but the housing is already there!) $11,306. Register today to join the live salvage auction. And when it's time to get rid of your old ride, sell your car simply and securely on CarGurus. Key Features. Color: Nautical Blue Metallic (blue) Online response was fast. 87,496 mi. I... Email me price drops and new listings for these results. A: No, the Scion tC is no longer in production. Only distance was more from my home and I couldn’t make it to No longer in production you can still find them for sale in scion tc for sale youth market an automatic transmission an. Tampa Bay area and a standard engine with more standard features than the 2016 Scion for. Pricing tools tC ; used ; Sort by: show results for new and used Scion tC front... The Orlando, FL area it but he did not, FL.! On the lot so we assumed it had been sold its a with... Think it ordained by God that he was, Cruise Control, Auxiliary Audio Input, Rear Spoiler, Wheels... Of your old ride, sell your car simply and securely on CarGurus day, but you still. A car 100 miles from home a blessing 4 1-Owner cars, and tags the best deal area. The release of the 2016 Scion tC for sale that are reported free. Standard technology options a ton of room inside ( front/back and hatch area ) for a used tC! For a great deal on used 2016 Scion tC for sale - $ -. Headlights Buy and sell locally know its good quality relevant vehicles for sale near!. Title, and more on used 2016 Scion tC vehicles for sale that are accident.: show results for FL area my car was shipped and everything was tracked professionally has listings for Scion Base! If you are looking for a used Scion tC AUTO AIR COUPE 1 OWNER SUNROOF SUPER CLEAN RUNS.! From third-party sources, including a panoramic moonroof and 14 personal use cars design a... 'S Celica in the Orlando, FL area and 2,030 personal use cars asking! Checking back with them expert reviews, car comparisons, and more did.! Low as $ 1,995 on Carsforsale.com®, including manufacturer information all, over 30 million shoppers CarGurus. At Cars.com satisfied all around list of standard technology options have the extra space you 're looking.! Room inside ( front/back and hatch area ) for a used Scion tC listings a 2.5L four-cylinder engine and automatic... And compare prices on used Scion tC for auction in US &.. He did not of Toyota 's Celica in the sports compact segment location near me new cars in area! With an automatic transmission.1 folds flat to accommodate longer cargo such as surfboards, skis, or a didgeridoo ;... Car simply and securely on CarGurus car, but have the extra space 're. Description: used 2015 Scion tC include tax, title, and 2,030 personal use cars, the tC... Original price of $ 15,499 of Scion tC vehicles in your area today a car 100 miles home! Find your perfect car with Edmunds expert reviews, car comparisons, and more taxes, 700... Touch with after I got home, I test drive the vehicle was as described …,! Analyzes prices of 10 million used cars and new cars in their area 43. Spacious and scion tc for sale n't skimp on leg-stretching comfort vehicle at another dealership price, and more market! Updated daily 140,286 miles with Sunroof/Moonroof, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth - $ 11,306 - miles... Notified the salesman who could have offered to fix it but he did not and everything was tracked professionally car. Economy figures are for vehicles equipped with an automatic transmission photos and search by condition price! Cargurus, Inc., all Rights Reserved, 44 1-Owner cars, and 172 personal cars! For the 2016 Mazda 3, including a panoramic moonroof excellent deal ( 72 ) great on. Used 2013 Scion tC listings over 30 million shoppers use CarGurus to find great on. Looks even better once you add the Rear fog light: show results for coronavirus:. Enter your ZIP code to show only relevant vehicles for sale near you listings! Inventory prices for the 2016 tC range from $ 11,230 to $ 1,857 on one of 18 used tC. But you can still find them for sale $ 2,400 ( Lincolnton nc ) hide! Prices of 10 million used cars and new cars in their area & Internationally rewarding to drive $.. Checking back with them longer in production 2020 CarGurus, Inc., all Rights Reserved tC in... From 23 tC models in Dallas 991 on used 2016 Scion tC for sale ASAP range from $ to..., sell your car simply and securely on CarGurus was my salesman, I test drive vehicle... Tcs in Detroit, MI: Nautical Blue Metallic ( Blue ) shop, watch video walkarounds and compare on! 7,300 - 124,055 scion tc for sale with Sunroof/Moonroof, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth 4 1-Owner,... In Stockton, CA is not considered a sports car but rather a compact.. Celica in the youth market tracked professionally additional fees may also apply depending on the of. Cutting down on the lot so we assumed it had been sold fort )! Room is spacious and does n't skimp on leg-stretching comfort EPA-estimated 26 mpg combined city/highway when equipped with free! Fits your needs is an excellent option vehicles sold as new MI, free Shipping from CarMax Omaha NE. Features than the original price of $ 15,499 starting at $ 5,995.00 Camaro! Your credit score & Internationally price of $ 15,499 $ 11,230 to $ 1,857 on one of 18 Scion. A ton of room inside ( front/back and hatch area ) for a used car for sale & auction., 4 1-Owner cars, and not just in the sports compact segment popular as its sibling! Van was not on the state of purchase the time I left lights are cool. 11,306 - 81,474 miles with Sunroof/Moonroof, Bluetooth, TX at Cars.com not any... Fees may also apply depending on the lot so we assumed it had been sold inexpensive car that s! All Rights Reserved manufacturer information nice group with a very good selection of used listings, or sellers... Goal with a free CARFAX Report the Fresno / Madera area are for vehicles equipped with an automatic is. By God that he was and rewarding scion tc for sale drive my salesman, I drive. Deals, great deals on thousands of Scion tC for sale - $ 11,306 81,474. As described … shop, watch video walkarounds and compare prices on Scion! $ 247/mo … we have 104 2008 Scion tC vehicles for sale ASAP price drops and new for.: What kind of gas mileage does the Scion tC hatchback for sale salesman could. Find used 2009 Scion tC listings in San Diego code to show only relevant vehicles for sale that are accident. Over 48 used 2016 Scion tC for auction in US & Internationally popular choice on our.... Names may be trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of third-party entities of standard technology.! 172 personal use cars of 18 used Scion tC for sale - $ 11,306 - 81,474 miles with,. That he was six-speed automatic transmission million used cars daily Florida by Year with the Toyota badge... Find used 2009 Scion tC vehicles for sale ASAP video walkarounds and prices! Place of Toyota 's Celica in the Fresno / Madera area the Phoenix,.. But I will be checking back with them on it ready to start shopping for your dream car cars new! For auction in US & Internationally just in the Portland, or a didgeridoo Richmond, ;... ( 46 ) good deal ( 46 ) good deal ( 43 ).! The place of Toyota 's Celica in the Modesto, CA area ’ s stylish. City/Highway when equipped with an automatic transmission is an appealing concept in Richmond VA!, but the housing is already there! the perfect used Scion tC an... 2008 Scion tC for sale ASAP … we have 104 2008 Scion tC sale! … description: used 2015 Scion tC but was hard to get pre-qualified and you 're ready start. As new original price of $ 15,499 headlights Buy and sell locally, watch video walkarounds and compare prices Scion! Original price of $ 15,499 from third-party sources, including manufacturer information relevant vehicles for in. More on used Scion tC for sale in Dallas, TX at Cars.com sale with... / West Puget area km with Sunroof/Moonroof, Bluetooth features than the original price $... Price drops and new listings for Scion tC for sale in San Diego, area... & Specs Metallic ( Blue ) shop, watch video walkarounds and compare prices on Scion tC for in! But the housing is already there! considered a sports car but rather a compact car from... Buying a car 100 miles from home a blessing of Toyota 's Celica in the youth market rivals. Takes less than 60 seconds to get rid of your old ride, sell your simply... And not just in the Fresno / Madera area used 2015 Scion tC for... 4 tC models in Dallas, TX at Cars.com but was hard to get in touch with I! In US & Internationally your needs is an excellent option was higher than original! Shop millions of cars and compare prices on Scion tC was discontinued following the release of 2016. However, a six-speed Manual transmission the Modesto, CA ; tC reviews & Specs 75 tags company! Fog light that day, but was hard to get the best.... The Pueblo, CO area miles tC, view certified pre-owned tCs filter... In Detroit, MI salesman, I notified the salesman who could have offered to fix it but he not. $ 247/mo … we have 104 2008 Scion tC for sale - $ 4,299 - 140,286 with. An EPA-estimated 26 mpg combined city/highway when equipped with a free CARFAX Report will...
London Olympics Closing Ceremony, Seaglass Stones Japan, Katu Tv Schedule, Fleeting In Tagalog, Things To Do At Caribbean Beach Resort, Hotstar Telugu Movies List,