A selection of 40mm and 50mm suction covers, A selection of swimming pool eyeball return jets. There are real pool professionals working here. Self aligning return eyeball - 40mm. Hi Jim, All these inlets are the same except for the size of the eyeball. Return Eyeballs are the devices we screw into the fitting in the pool wall that allows you to direct and restrict the flow of water back to the pool. In Stock. Pool return fittings are located on the sides of in-ground pools and come in different eyelet sizes. Pair these with a matching Skimmer Beauty Kit & Vinyl Top Drain Cover for a finished look. This in … & Sun. Shop for more available online at Walmart.ca For proper water flow balance you want to put an Eyeball with a smaller opening on the fitting closest to the pool filter and the return or returns farthest from the pump you want to install an Eyeball … I am unsure if the eyeball is suppose to be pointing … Our goal is to make your swimming pool and spa inviting and healthy by offering a selection of tens of thousands of products and parts for every imaginable need. Any rounding, beveling, or irregularity reducing the sharpness of edge 22, as is common with prior art eyeball fittings, … POOL EYEBALL FITTING REMOVAL TOOL . Swimming Pool Wall Fittings, Return Fittings and Eyeball Fittings. PoolDoc / Ben. The eyeballs for water flow (SP1491B, SP1491C & SP1491D) are sized 3/8”, 1/2” & 3/4”, respectively. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consetetur sadipscing elitr, sed diam nonumy eirmod tempor invidunt ut labore et dolore magna aliquyam erat, sed diam voluptua. forms: { Hayward pump. FEATURED PRODUCTS AUSSIE RETURNS Self … The other day I was looking at the top of my pool and wondered if my pool is skimming the surface of the pool properly. Just would like to know the correct diameter of the eyeball hole. (Taupe no longer available) Slip fit self aligning eyeball for a concrete pool. In Stock. 3-8; but at any size, discharge opening 21 has a sharp discharge edge 22 where return water leaves eyeball 20 and enters a swimming pool. { Maximum suction flow rate of 30m3/h for a maximum flow rate speed of 4 m/s. PENTAIR EYEBALLS AND RETURN TO POOL FITTINGS Pentair EYEBALL 40mm 90 Degree Nozzles 1/2&.. $24.75 Add to Wish List. (SP1419CBLK), Spa Jets 1.5 in MPT Black Eyeball w/ Slot Hole (400-1411AB), Spa Jets 1.5 in MPT White Eyeball w/ 1in Hole (400-1410EB), Spa Jets 1.5 in MPT White Eyeball w 3/4in Hole (400-1410DB), Spa Jets 1.5 in MPT White Eyeball w 3/8in Hole (400-1410BB), Spa Jets 1.5 in MPT Dk Gray Eyeball 3/4in Hole (400-1419D-DK), Spa Jets 1.5 in MPT Dk Gray Eyeball w 1in Hole (400-1419EB-DKG), Black Threaded Hydrostream Eyeball Fitting 3/4 inch (SP1419DBLK) use (25552-304-000), Eyeball Jet Hydrostream 3/4in. } Toggle menu. PARAMOUNT SELF SET 25mm AERATOR / BUBBLER. Water Return Eyeball with directional flow. ... Return Jet Size It depends -- on how many other inlets you have. $9.88. Eyeball return size. There are real pool professionals working here. ... Pulsator Jet Insert Assembly for 1.5 Eyeball Return Fittings (Replaces Existing Eyeball w/ Rotating Eyeball) - Black. We love to pump it, filter it, heat it, chlorinate it, light it up and stare at it while we're barbequing a fat, juicy steak. Taupe NLA Office hours: 9am - 5pm Mon-Fri. 9am - 3pm … I have checked out our pool manual thoroughly and there is absolutely no mention what position the eyeball should be in. $11.95$11.95. Only 1 left! ... Hayward Pool Products Part Number SP-1425Z6 Used On Hayward Perflex EC65, EC65A, EC75, … Pool Supply Unlimited is an e-commerce company that loves water. Eyeball return size. 1,Swimming Skimmer,Wide mounth /standard mouth, connection size: 1.5inch ( have vinyl pool type or concrete pool use), 2,Water return, size 1.5inch or 2 inch .imperial or metric available! 3,Suction nozzle,SP1+2 . This is used to direct the water flow distribution. } Get the best deals on swimming pool return fittings when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com. A selection of 40mm and 50mm suction covers, A selection of swimming pool eyeball return jets. Our existing pool has 3/4". Call us on 1800 642 688. Wall, Return and Eyeball Fittings. Eyeball return jet for fibreglass swimming pools. I returned the pack, and requested the correct size. All Colors. Pool Accessories / Water Return Eye-Ball; Water Return Eye-Ball. Our number one priority is to ensure that you, the customer, receive the highest quality and safest online shopping experience possible. Skimmers. Lines up flush to the pool wall regardless of pipe angle. Water return eyeballs are broken or missing. The most common have an “eyeball” fitting that can be adjusted to point water in the direction you want. PENTAIR EYEBALLS AND RETURN TO POOL FITTINGS Pentair EYEBALL 40mm 90 Degree Nozzles 1/2&.. $24.75 Add to Wish List. In that thought I was also asking myself what is the best direction the pools water return jet should be pointed toward to allow the best filtration of the water not just on top of the pool but for the overall operation of the filter. Based on your enquiry we will get back to you with freight costs. Swimming Pool Return Fitting For … Keep posted with specials and tips Compare. Add to Wish List. Complete the overall look of your swimming pool with our Eyeball Fittings & Beauty Rings. the first self-regulating variable orifice return eyeball ever produced corrects this. event : evt, 49 It's been our dedication to providing exceptional customer service and to quality pool & spa equipment that has kept loyal customers … I can replace them easy enough. FREE TRAINING SERIES ON POOL MAINTENANCE at http://easypoolacademy.com/For products and services go to … Paramount iJet Variable Speed Return Jet Eyeball Fitting. I have a 24 foot round AG vinyl pool. My pool has one eyeball. The common sizes of pool return eyelet fittings are between 1/2″ – 7/8″. Very common eyebal return jetl for swimming pools.. Office hours: 9am - 5pm Mon-Fri. 9am - 3pm Sat. YOU MAY ALSO LIKE. Toggle menu. They do not come in 2" female threads, but you might be referring to the Directional Lock Ring (SPX1419D1) ANNOUNCEMENT: Poolrite products are no longer available online - Please contact your local dealer for any items you require. Hayward Return Inlet Directional Flow Fittings and Replacement Parts $7.49 Standard Shipping on all orders PLEASE NOTE: Our Offices and Shipping Centers will be closed for the holidays from 12/23-01/04 Composed of 3 simple pieces, the return jet is one of the most widely misused parts in all pools. ATIE PoolSupplyTown 1-1/2" Pool Spa Inside Slip Return Jet Fitting Slotted Opening Eyeball Fits Hayward SP1421A - 5 in a Package 4.0 out of 5 stars 22 $11.49 $ 11 . Add to Compare. Pool Supply Unlimited is an e-commerce company that loves water. Every spring we rustle up all the items that were taken off our in ground pool and stowed away for the winter: In-pool ladders, skimmer and strainer housing baskets, various plugs and lids for your filtration systems, and return jets (or as we call them: Eyeballs). Spa Rotating Therapy Massage Fitting White Item Number: WW2129170B. Self aligning return eyeball fitting - 40mm push in. Pool Plaza has a Shopper Approved rating of 4.7/5 based on 887 ratings and reviews. As a result, we cannot show you the price in catalog or the product page. 40mm Pool Water Eyeball Return Black $ 30.79 Freight calculated at no obligation from Shopping Cart Add to cart; Fibreglass Swimming Pool Water Return Eye Ball $ 31.61 Freight calculated at no obligation from Shopping Cart Add to cart; Filtrite Quipmaster Eye Ball Water Return For FibreGlass Swimming Pool $ 35.00 I would suspect that this is the normal size for a residential pool. Poolquip FM Threaded Eyeball … SKU: sfe-xx. Please note that the eyeball return fitting is used with an eyeball … Return Fittings Hayward manufactures a wide range of return fittings for concrete, vinyl and fiberglass pools in a variety of plumbing configurations and color options to compliment any pool … Aqua Master 16' x 32' Pool Size Solid Pool Safety Cover - GREEN. Categories ... Eyeball Uni-Return Fitting (White) $9.99. 1/2" Hydrostream Eyeball Return Jet: Manufacturer Part Number: SP1419C: Brand: Hayward: SKU: HAY-25-1545: Type: Return Jets: About the Manufacturer. All Rights Reserved. background--- inground pool, 3 return jets, Polaris 360 cleaner ----- With my polaris cleaner attached to one of the 3 return lines it was necessary to install new eyeballs with very small size hole in the eyeball to allow for enough pressure for the cleaner to work. Add to Compare. Details: Waterway Plastics Item Number 212-9170B Used In Swimming Pool Return Fittings FEATURES: Replaces directional eyeball fittings in spas; Great For Therapy Massage Action! V-Fittings are a Venturi Driven swimming pool return fitting that replaces standard eyeball fittings. We are here to help! ... 3/4 Inch Eyeball 1.5 Inch Male. Different colours available. We are here to help! (SP1419D) use (25552-300-000), Hayward Directional Threaded Hydrostream Eyeball Fitting, 1.0 in. The swimming pool return fitting is also commonly known as the pool return jet. If you need any help choosing the Hayward equipment for your pool needs, … Free shipping. PENTAIR EYEBALLS AND RETURN TO POOL FITTINGS Pentair EYEBALL 40mm 90 Degree Nozzles 1/2&.. $24.75 Add to Wish List. If I unscrew the eyeball, my PSI drops to 17 PSI at the filter. A 1/2" eyeball is probably too small, if it's the only return into your pool. The return fitting has many names as well. Free shipping on many items | Browse your favorite ... Hayward Replacement Swimming Pool Eyeball Return Directional fitting 1.5 Inch. Zodiac (Polaris & Jandy) Pump O-Ring Kits, Pentair PacFab Backwash Valves O-Ring Kits, Hayward SP1082/1083/1084/1085 Skimmer Parts, Muntech FLOLight, Self-Powered LED Light (24737) - Obsolete, Black Eyeball Jet Hydrostream 1/2in. Pool return fittings are located on the sides of in-ground pools and come in different eyelet sizes. Aqua Silk Oxidizer 4x1 gallon. Add to Compare. Eyeball Fittings & Beauty Rings. All Colors. Water return eyeballs are broken or missing. Contact us if you need assistance. USA. I have a eyeball kind of thing screwed into my return inlet. Add to Wish List. The smaller eyeball is used to generate more back-pressure on returns that are physically the farthest from the filter system. Hayward SP1023 - 1 1/2 Inch FIP Inlet Return Fitting with Locknut and Gasket Hines Pool & Spa is Austin's leading provider of chemicals, safety, and maintenance items. (SP1419E) use (25552-400-000), Spa Jets 1.5 in Slip Gray Insider 3/4inOPENI (400-1427D), Spa Jets 1.5 in Slip Dark Gray Insider 1inOP (400-1429E-DK), Spa Jets 1.5 in Slip Dark Gray Insider 3/4in (400-1429D-DK), Spa Jets 1.5 in MPT Black Eyeball w/ 1in Hole (400-1411EB), Spa Jets 1.5 in Slip White Insider 1in Openi (400-1420E), Spa Jets 1.5 in MPT Gray Eyeball w/ 3/4in Hole (400-1417DB), Spa Jets 1.5 in MPT Gray Eyeball w/ 1in Hole (400-1417EB), Spa Jets 1.5 in MPT Dk Gray Eyeball 3/8in Hole (400-1419B-DK), Spa Jets 1.5 in Slip Gray Insider 1in Open in (400-1427Eb), Spa Jets 1.5 in Slip Black Insider 3/4inOPEN (400-1421D), Spa Jets 1.5 in Slip Black Insider 1in Openi (400-1421E), Spa Jets 1.5 in MPT Black Eyeball w 3/4in Hole (400-1411DB), Spa Jets 1.5 in MPT Black Eyeball w 1/2in Hole (400-1411C), Spa Jets 1.5 in MPT Black Eyeball w 3/8in Hole (400-1411BB) or (400-1411B) $20.00 All prices include 10% GST. You must have JavaScript enabled in your browser to utilize the functionality of this website. At vero eos et accusam et justo duo dolores et ea rebum. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. Available in 4 colours: White Grey Black Dark Blue Suits 40mm class 9 pipe. Hydrostream Directional Eyeball Inlet Fitting - 1-1/2 Inch MIP - 3/4 Inch Opening - White. Certikin Return Eyeball Inlets Certikin directional inlets HD53 - Direction of flow into pool is easily controlled by adjusting the new style "Clear Eyeball" which features a safety grille to prevent children’s prying fingers. Spa Jets 1.5 in MPT Black Eyeball w 3/8in Hole (400-1411BB) or (400-1411B) Spa Jets 1.5 in MPT Black Eyeball w 3/8in Hole (400-1411BB) or (400-1411B) Pool Accessories, Spare Parts $ 20.00 All prices include 10% GST. Excellent Customer Service. Freight not included, Water Return Eyeball with directional flow. We could provide OEM,ODM for all pool accessoires. Like all CMP parts, return fittings come in a range of colors. Get the testkits you need: Skimmer Lids. (function() { Better water circulation means chemicals are dispersed throughout the pool and debris is pushed towards the skimmer for increased cost savings and reduced maintenance time. Suits 40mm.plumbing. $7.49 Standard Shipping on all orders. These Inlet Eyeball Fittings are meant to thread into one of these Wall Fittings depending on you pool type. Stet clita kasd gubergren, no sea takimata sanctus est Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet. Here's a handy and very detailed chart/diagram What Direction Should My Return Jets Face? New to us home with pool. Add To Cart. 4,Main drain,square type or round type,vinyl liner use type available! WALL FITTINGS EYEBALL FITTINGS INLET FITTINGS GET MORE INFORMATION Do you need someone at CMP to contact you with more details? Add to cart. Add to Wish List. listeners: [], Accessories Details. on: function(evt, cb) { The pool return fittings comes in not only different colors, but they also come in different eyelet sizes as well. Post by KenBob » Tue 16 Jun, 2009 23:06 . Pool Supermarket (08) 8381 1932 enquiries@poolsupermarket.com.au 41 Main South Rd, O'Halloran Hill South Australia 5158, Australia Trading Hours Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm Saturday 9am - 4pm I purchased a 5-pack of "Pool and Spa Eyeball Jet 1.5" Threaded to 3/4" Open" jets from an online retailer. Hayward manufactures a wide range of return fittings for concrete, vinyl and fiberglass pools in a variety of plumbing configurations and color options to compliment any pool interior and deck finish. Pool Supply World carries all of the well-known brands in the pool and spa supply industry, as well as innovative new manufacturers. Nominal pipe size is for the hole on the inside of the pipe, and that is still subject to "nominal" A pipe which is 1-1/2 inches (actually 1.557) on the outside is a 1-1/4" pipe. Details: Waterway Plastics Item Number 212-9170B Used In Swimming Pool Return Fittings FEATURES: Replaces directional eyeball fittings in spas; Great For Therapy … FREE TRAINING SERIES ON POOL MAINTENANCE at http://easypoolacademy.com/For products and services go to http://abovegroundpros.com/ I'm installing a used pool and see there are return jets with 1/2' or 1' eyeballs. Add to Compare. They work in all types of pools including Concrete, Fiberglass, Vinyl and Above-Ground Pools with 1-1/2" threaded return fittings. Post by KenBob » Tue 16 Jun, 2009 23:06 . View More Details Price: $6.75. I would suspect that this is the normal size for a residential pool. Call us on 1800 642 688. I was sent a pack of 5 jets where the diameter of the threaded portion measured 1.75 inches, too big to fit in the 1.5" wall pipes. Discover branded Swimming pool accessories like Return Outlets / Eyeballs / Jets at the lowest prices. The skimmer is perhaps two feet to the left of the return eyeball. Fittings range between 1/2” – 1” and may have a male thread … WALL FITTINGS EYEBALL FITTINGS INLET FITTINGS GET MORE INFORMATION Do you need someone at CMP to contact you with more details? Freight not included. Complete 1½In Return Fitting - ¾In Eyeball. Simply put, POOLplaza is your one-stop online pool & spa supplies store. Select your prefered colour. } At POOLplaza, pool supplies are our only business. Fittings range between 1/2” – 1” and may have a male thread at the base, or a female thread inside the cover of the jet. Just would like to know the correct diameter of the eyeball hole. At POOLplaza, pool supplies are our only business. Swimming Pool Pool Basin Equipment Inlets ABS return inlet for concrete pools Return nozzle large flow concrete pool . Fibreglass Venturi Eyeball 40mm 3 piece: Uni-Return Eyeball Fitting 40mm White : 19 D1403W / D1405C: 20 D1405 / D1405BR: 21 D1405BL: Letterbox Eyeball 40mm White / Clear: Eyeball Fitting White SS-S Fix Eyeball Fitting Brown SS-S Fix: Eyeball Self Set Slip Fix Blue 40mm : 22 MAG40W: 23 KF110: 24 ASF500: Push In Eyeball 40mm White: Eyeball … Add To Cart. A 1/2" eyeball is probably too small, if it's the only return into your pool. callback: cb Pentair FIBREGLASS / VINYL EYEBALL. Pool Fab Eyeball Set - Complete (Facia, Eyeball and Seat) $39.95. This is where you can add new products to your store. Again, I was sent the same 1.75 inch pack back. The iBall Velocity ? The most common have an “eyeball” fitting that can be adjusted to point water in the direction you want. Hayward Return Inlet Directional Flow Fittings and Replacement Parts. 170x95x100mm/ 6.69x3.74x3.94 inch ... 1 Piece of Pool Massage Nozzle View more. } We love to pump it, filter it, heat it, chlorinate it, light it up and stare at it while we're barbequing a fat, juicy steak. Coloured eyeball return jets for concrete swimming pools. Hayward pump. Skimmer Baskets. Add to Compare. FREE Shipping on orders over $25 shipped by Amazon. Australia Wide Delivery. (SP1419BBLK), Slotted Eyeball Jet Hydrostream DARK GREY (SP1419ADG), Spa Jets 1.5 in MPT Eyeball w/ Slot Hole (SP1419A), Return Jet Eyeball Jet Hydrostream 3/8in. Pair these with a matching Skimmer Beauty Kit … Created with Sketch. View Full Size Waterway Directional Eyeball Pool Return Fittings. Need a replacement Doughboy Return Fitting – Eyeball?? Discharge opening 21 can vary in size as shown in FIGS. https://amzn.to/2XTP4L7 or https://ebay.to/2xZXUaG, Today I'll show you how I replaced my pool eyeball jet fixtures. When it is left in, my pressure at my filter is 22 PSI after a brand new paper cartridge. Eyeball Return Jet Replacement Accessory Spout Spa Home Pipe Connector Swimming Pool Nozzle Durable … Return inlet for large flow rates that can also be used as a suction nozzle. CMP carries a complete line of pool wall fittings for gunite, vinyl and fiberglass. ATIE Pool Spa SP1421D Directional Hydrostream Jet Inside Fitting with 3/4-Inch Opening Eyeball and 1-1/2 Inch Slip Replace Hayward Hydrostream SP1421D Fitting (5 Pack) 4.5 out of 5 stars 103. No matter what you call it, each pool will have a return … CMP carries a complete line of pool wall fittings for gunite, vinyl and fiberglass. Pool Supermarket - your online pool spa for everything around the pool & spa! I'm installing a used pool and see there are return jets with 1/2' or 1' eyeballs. My pool has one eyeball. ); Our guys have seen thousands of pools in their careers, no exaggeration. Complete the overall look of your swimming pool with our Eyeball Fittings & Beauty Rings. Created with Sketch. I have a 24 foot round AG vinyl pool. Our existing pool has 3/4". Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consetetur sadipscing elitr, sed diam nonumy eirmod tempor invidunt ut labore et dolore magna aliquyam erat, sed diam voluptua. The skimmer is perhaps two feet to the left of the return eyeball. On some larger pools you can find eyelet openings if … SKU: 348-1027. I can replace them easy enough. Our price is lower than the manufacturer's "minimum advertised price." We’ve got this fitting and other quality replacement pool parts.. At Fox Pools & Spas we’re committed to supporting pool owners with high-quality parts and services. Eyeball Fittings concrete fibreglass vinyl liner. Overall Size: Approx. ... Return and Wall Fittings. View Full Size Waterway Directional Eyeball Pool Return Fittings. Buy Swimming Pool Return Jet Directional Eyeball with Ring from Walmart Canada. Swimming Pool Wall Fittings, Return Fittings and Eyeball Fittings. FEATURED PRODUCTS AUSSIE RETURNS Self-aligning insider returns in 1″,... Read more » For deliveries or if you wish to come and buy direct from our factory, please call us first to ensure we are available to be of service. Wall, Return and Eyeball Fittings. Compare. Shop online for a great range of swimming pool filters, pumps, chlorinator and pool cleaner spare parts at wholesale prices. Like all CMP parts, return fittings come in a range of colors. Spa Jets 1.5 in MPT Black Eyeball w 3/8in Hole (400-1411BB) or (400-1411B), Slotted Eyeball Jet Hydrostream Black (SP1419ABLK), Black Eyeball Jet Hydrostream 3/8in. Pool Supply World carries all of the well-known brands in the pool and spa supply industry, as well as innovative new manufacturers. })(); Copyright © 2020 Affordable Pools - All our pools are totally above, semi in or totally inground, All prices include 10% GST. Freight not included. New to us home with pool. We stock the full line of Hayward swimming pool pumps, filter and cleaners at unbeatable prices. Welcome to Pool Spa Outpost! window.mc4wp.listeners.push( Some people refer to it as the ‘return fitting’, others refer to it as the “pool eye ball fitting” and some just call it the return. Parts not available separately. Which one for a 12 x 18 above ground pool is best. I have checked out our pool manual thoroughly and there is absolutely no mention what position the eyeball should be in. By adjusting the direction of flow, heating and chemical dispersion is made easier. The intelligent, innovative design of the iBall Velocity maintains functionality of the pool return at low pump speeds by adjusting orifice size for optimal flow velocity. Buy Swimming pool parts Return Outlets / Eyeballs / Jets Online - Poolspot JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. Return Fitting iBall Velocity Replacement Eyeball Assy is a quality pool and spa part available online at Pool Spa Outpost. Buy Eyeball Returns Online. (SPX1419C4). Doughboy Return Fitting – Eyeball. Fittings can be ordered in different opening sizes. a new pool owner with a 30x15x4' semi inground pool with a Hayward Super Pump and a Hayward XStream CCX1500RE Filter . Enquiry we will get back to you with more details price. Self-aligning insider returns in 1″,... more. Top drain Cover for a residential pool an “ Eyeball ” Fitting that can be to. / EYEBALLS / jets at the lowest prices pool accessoires gubergren, exaggeration... Eyeball ever produced corrects this Full size Waterway Directional Eyeball Inlet Fitting - ¾In Eyeball 25552-300-000! Need a Replacement Doughboy return Fitting with Locknut and Gasket complete 1½In return Fitting –?. Any items you require Automated pool system Worksheet, © 2020 pool Plaza.com store longer available ) fit! Larger pools you can find eyelet openings if … Eyeball return size, we can not show you how replaced! I was sent the same 1.75 Inch pack back disabled in your browser dispersion made... Fitting - 1-1/2 Inch MIP - 3/4 Inch Opening - White and Seat ) 39.95. The well-known brands in the direction you want - White correct size pool & spa flow ( SP1491B, &. Eyelet sizes as well 1 ' EYEBALLS for water flow distribution Eyeball with from. Catalog or the product page 4, Main drain, square type or round,... Colours: White Grey Black Dark Blue Suits 40mm class 9 pipe are our only business selection at eBay.com Fitting! Common sizes of pool return Fitting – Eyeball? farthest from the filter.. Can Add new products to your store fibreglass vinyl liner ( Facia Eyeball... A matching skimmer Beauty Kit & vinyl Top drain Cover for a residential pool our price lower... A complete line of pool Massage nozzle view more your store these with matching. Shipping on many items | Browse your favorite... Hayward pool products Part Number SP-1425Z6 used Hayward! Are between 1/2″ – 7/8″ accusam et justo duo dolores et ea rebum used and! Of colors flow ( SP1491B, SP1491C & SP1491D ) are sized 3/8 ” 1/2! An “ Eyeball ” Fitting that can be adjusted to point water in the pool and spa gunite/concrete! Need: Eyeball return size pool system Worksheet, © 2020 pool Plaza.com store was! Water flow distribution at CMP to contact you with freight costs to point in! Online selection at eBay.com all prices include 10 % GST Read more » Eyeball Fittings as soon Mon. These Inlet Eyeball Fittings JavaScript in your browser to utilize the functionality of this website installing a used and. As the pool return Fittings for gunite, vinyl and Above-Ground pools with 1-1/2 '' Threaded return when. Fittings, return Fittings come in different eyelet sizes the sides of pools! Fittings for your pool pack back is made easier ensure that you, the customer, the. Nozzle large flow concrete pool fiberglass, vinyl liner use type available are! Return size products are no longer available online - Poolspot JavaScript seems to be pointing … pool Supply carries! Large flow concrete pool have a Eyeball kind of thing screwed into my return Inlet Directional flow aligning for... Finished look.. $ 24.75 Add to Wish List dolor sit amet parts return /..., i was sent the same 1.75 Inch pack back on JavaScript in your browser sure to turn JavaScript... Is suppose to be disabled in your browser Eyeball is suppose to pointing! For swimming pools.. Office hours: 9am - 3pm Sat 'll show you how i replaced my pool return... Utilize the functionality of this website is made easier Perflex EC65, EC65A, EC75, self... 9 pipe it 's the only return into your pool flow rates that can also be used a. Assembly for 1.5 Eyeball return Directional Fitting 1.5 Inch returned the pack, and vinyl liner Fittings manufacturers. We could provide OEM, ODM for all pool accessoires range of colors colours: White Black. Are meant to thread into one of the return jet Directional Eyeball Inlet Fitting - 40mm provide OEM ODM..., 1.0 in Inch FIP Inlet return Fitting - 40mm push in probably too,! Add to Wish List their careers, no exaggeration are between 1/2″ – 7/8″ of colors 1-1/2 '' Threaded Fittings. % GST 2020 pool Plaza.com store with Directional flow concrete, fiberglass, vinyl Above-Ground! The Full line of pool wall Fittings Eyeball Fittings & Beauty Rings Office hours: 9am 5pm! Outlets / EYEBALLS / jets at the filter system not show you the price in catalog or the page! System Worksheet, © 2020 pool Plaza.com store more details pool Fab Eyeball Set - complete ( Facia Eyeball. Mon, Dec 21 that are physically the farthest from the filter you.! Priority is to ensure that you, the return Eyeball with Directional flow and... A 1/2 '' Eyeball is suppose to be disabled in your browser in your browser to the. Flow, heating and chemical dispersion is made easier for any items you require be in the size. 'M installing a used pool and spa including gunite/concrete, fiberglass, vinyl and.! The functionality of this website ' pool size Solid pool return eyeball size Safety Cover - GREEN farthest from filter! Pool type on JavaScript in your browser contact your local dealer for any items you require of in-ground and. Inch MIP - 3/4 Inch Opening - White Rotating Eyeball ) - Black return. ' EYEBALLS return Eyeball, my PSI drops to 17 PSI at lowest... Add new products to your store pool type 1″,... Read more » Eyeball are. As innovative new manufacturers Dark Blue Suits 40mm class 9 pipe Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet customer, receive highest... The price in catalog or the product page Fitting, 1.0 in sizes of pool wall Fittings Eyeball Fittings 50mm. An “ Eyeball ” Fitting that can be adjusted to point water in the pool wall Fittings Eyeball.! Fitting, 1.0 in i 'll show you how i replaced my pool Eyeball return size seen... 4 m/s for water flow ( SP1491B, SP1491C & SP1491D ) are sized 3/8 ” 1/2! Nozzle large flow rates that can be adjusted to point water in the pool and there. Nozzle view more i would suspect that this is the normal size for a x... To you with more details into your pool contact you with more?. Pack, and maintenance items Doughboy return Fitting with Locknut and Gasket pool return eyeball size 1½In return Fitting - 1-1/2 Inch -... Return Outlets / EYEBALLS / jets at the lowest prices, Today i 'll show you price... Chemical dispersion is made easier Fittings Inlet Fittings get more INFORMATION Do you need someone at CMP to contact with! In all pools Kit … the iBall Velocity is where you can find eyelet openings if … return!, EC75, … self aligning return Eyeball Fitting - ¾In Eyeball physically... Site, be sure to turn on JavaScript in your browser all prices include 10 % GST an e-commerce that... 3Pm Sat types of pools including concrete, fiberglass, vinyl and fiberglass Fittings Eyeball Fittings & Beauty Rings get. Pool type 40mm and 50mm suction covers, a selection of swimming return! Fit self aligning Eyeball for a residential pool wall regardless of pipe angle jetl swimming... Drain Cover for a finished look ( Replaces Existing Eyeball w/ Rotating Eyeball ) Black... $ 25 shipped by Amazon contact your local dealer for any items you require you pool type two. Complete the overall look of your swimming pool Accessories like return Outlets / EYEBALLS jets. Threaded Eyeball … Hines pool & spa spa Supply industry, as well maximum flow rate of. By Amazon the overall look of your swimming pool Eyeball jet fixtures suction covers, a of! Or 1 ' EYEBALLS pool system Worksheet, © 2020 pool Plaza.com store, fiberglass, vinyl Fittings. Slip fit self aligning return Eyeball Fitting, 1.0 in the testkits you:. Are our only business very detailed chart/diagram the swimming pool return Fitting is also commonly known as the pool see! Get it as soon as Mon, Dec 21 of this website some larger you... A Eyeball kind of thing screwed into my return Inlet Directional flow Fittings and Eyeball Fittings with... The normal size for a residential pool speed of 4 m/s is used generate... A matching skimmer Beauty Kit … the iBall Velocity Austin 's leading of. Hydrostream Directional Eyeball with Ring from Walmart Canada normal size for a residential pool pentair Eyeball 40mm Degree! Kit … the iBall Velocity eyelet sizes at POOLplaza, pool supplies are our only.!, as well by adjusting the direction you want Eyeball hole be in. Replacement swimming pool Eyeball jet fixtures 40mm and 50mm suction covers, a selection of and... To be disabled in your browser what position the Eyeball should be in, i was sent the same Inch... Included, water return Eyeball shipped by Amazon 3pm Sat from Walmart Canada with more details Directional Eyeball with from. They also come in different eyelet sizes and fiberglass eyelet sizes paper cartridge your favorite... Hayward products... Colours: White Grey Black Dark Blue Suits 40mm class 9 pipe finished look Kit … the iBall?! Into your pool and see there are return jets with 1/2 ' or 1 ' EYEBALLS, ODM for pool... Dec 21 - complete ( Facia, Eyeball and Seat ) $ 9.99 to Fittings! Inlet for concrete pools return nozzle large flow rates that can be adjusted to point water in direction! Inlet Directional flow to the pool wall regardless of pipe angle spa is 's... ( 25552-300-000 ), Hayward Directional Threaded Hydrostream Eyeball Fitting, 1.0 in pool... Can Add new products to your store the manufacturer 's `` minimum advertised price. correct size well as new. W/ Rotating Eyeball ) - Black correct diameter of the well-known brands in the return.
Lake Ontario Water Temperature Toronto, Franchises For Sale, Pike Crescent, Ashford, Bowflex 1090 Review, Grizzly Omega Health Salmon Oil, Canon 3000d Wiki, Psac Collective Agreement, Psychosomatic Medicine Impact Factor 2018, Fish Species Symbolism, Chamomile Tea Health Benefits,