Search the best prices for return flights with South African, Ethiopian Air from 300+ websites. Answer 1 of 6: Hi, I'm trying to get from Johannesburg to Blantyre, Malawi and was planning on taking a bus. Compare all bus fares which vary according to comfort, ticket promotions, and availability. Answer 1 of 3: What is the best way to avoid hassles crossing borders (e.g., Zimbabwe, Mozambique) to get from Johannesburg, SA to Lilongwe, Malawi via Intercape Bus? You will also find all information about the equipment on board. Mozambique Customs and Immigration Home; Budget Planner; Cost of Living; Flight Status; Recent Trips; Contact us; Home; Trip Calculator; Johannesburg to Blantyre ; Bus; Bus from Johannesburg to Blantyre. Toggle navigation. We have put together the most popular bus routes as well as cities with the most connections in Malawi. The journey, including transfers, takes approximately 32h 28m. When Citiliner branched out from its big brother, Greyhound, in 2005 it had one mission: To bring South Africa and its neighbours the most affordable bus travel on the continent. Tickets cost $706 and the journey takes 24h. This is a useful information to search and compare bus ticket prices. Flight prices from Johannesburg to Malawi in January 2021 * price updated daily, fares can change at any time, Search for exact date for last updated flight prices . Mozambique Customs and Immigration Malawi is a big place, and has lots of great sights for you to explore, let us help you to narrow down your options on where to go. The average travel time between Johannesburg and Lilongwe is around 1d 11h, although the fastest bus will take about 1d 11h.This is the time it … Nyamapanda Border Post We also serve the South African inter-Province and cross-border (Zimbabwe, Zambia, Mozambique, Malawi, Botswana, Lesotho, Tanzania, DRC) market. How far is it between Johannesburg and Lilongwe. Johanesburg bus. Selecting this company, you probably arrive in about 18h in Mzimba. More details. I’ll try to do this as often as I can during this trip – click on the tag “bus travel” to find more of the same. And 30 bus trips every month. I don't know which border the Intercape chooses for entering Malawi. Search, compare, and book flights, trains, and buses to travel from Johannesburg (South Africa)‎ to Lilongwe (Malawi)‎. CheckMyBus is here to help! The last bus departure time from Johannesburg is at 08:30. South African Airways, Ethiopian Airlines and Malawian Airlines fly from Johannesburg to Blantyre twice daily. The average price for connecting flights from Johannesburg to Lilongwe is R6 218.. BusTicket has all information for you discover the best and cheapest bus ticket. If you continue to use this site we will assume that you are happy with it. Commonly known as Jozi, Joburg, or Joeys, Johannesburg is the largest city in South Africa. Johannesburg to Blantyre Buses. Answer 1 of 3: Hi all My friend and I will be travelling from Gaborone VIA JHB to Cape Mac Clear for New Years so besides Intercape, what other luxury coach is available from Johannesburg to Lilongwe? Alternatively, JR Choeu Express & Coaches operates a bus from Johannesburg to Blantyre once a week. The bus fares can vary from onboard bus services, daily promotions and bus seats availability. ‎Estimate how much it would cost to travel from Johannesburg to Blantyre by bus. Historically, the company has been involved in bulk fuel transport, various agricultural logistics operations as well as passenger transport in Malawi. So, whether you’re looking for the cheapest bus ticket to Durban or the cheapest bus to … called for a week to the contacts i was given and there was no reply. From Bloemfontein to Bulawayo, from Umtata to Pretoria, from the Cape to Maputo, affordable bus travel has never been this comfortable and buying cheap tickets has never been this safe. On average, find 1 daily schedules to Mzimba from Johannesburg. From Lilongwe (Malawi): You can take a bus (we recommend AXA but there are many companies) either via the Lakeshore (m5) direct route which takes about 8-12 hours or via Mzuzu (m1) 5-6 hours. All Rights Reserved. Get best deals, Lowest airfare ticket booking from Johannesburg to Malawi air travel route. Browse through Bus availability, Routes and schedule information for Manorama Travels; Payment Options include Credit Card/Debit Card/Cash Card or Online bank account ; Please carry a printed copy of the Online Bus Tickets ; More About Manorama Travels. If you feel like booking bus tickets online, BusTicket will redirect you to the official Intercape website. Still, being cost-conscious shouldn’t mean a compromise on luxury, safety and comfort. Explore all tools and 1403 user reviews. You will also find all information about the equipment on board. I find it very helpful to read other’s accounts of how they got from point A to B in strange places, and so I thought I’d return the favour. Contact Now! Copyright © Citiliner 2020. Zobue Border Post Citiliner has added an exciting new route to its service, Johannesburg to Mzuzu via Lilongwe. Finding cheap flights to Malawi is super simple with our free flight comparison software. Usually are 7 departures every week on this bus route. The bus departs twice a week from Park Station, Johannesburg, at 8:00 am on Tuesdays (arrives in Mzuzu at 3:30 am on Thursday) and Fridays (arrives in Mzuzu at 3:30 am on Sunday), so what better way to tackle those kilometres than onboard our Citiliner Plus! Zimbabwe Customs and Immigration Malawian Customs and Immigration Citiliner Office (Ex- Shire Bus Depot Chichiri) Blantyre. ", "evrything the service was poor from call center to drivers‍♀️", "reviews.form.comment_default_value_good", "worst service ive ever received in my entire life i bought a ticket at shoprite in parrow on friday the 17th of july 2020 wanting to leave capetown the following day which was on saturday i got to the bus station asked about everything and they said i needed travelling documents of which i didn't have and had no idea.went to the nearest police station to get the affidavit but unfortunately the commander who is suppose to sign the documents had already left so i coud not get any.i called eagliner to see if i can either be refunded my money or maybe change dates since i still wanna travel but the lady said i cannot be refunded what is that who does that in this corona that we are struggling i just had to throw away 450rand just like that and to make ive never seen such a worst experience in my life nxmmmm i want my money", "it was good in my trip, first of they take care for passagers a spacial in this time for corona virus they make that every one is in the safety gear, and they have a good castomer service thank you very much.". Find the best and cheap bus tickets departing from Durban, Cape Town, Bloemfontein, Find the best and cheap bus tickets departing from Johannesburg, Cape Town, Pretoria, Find the best and cheap bus tickets departing from Port Elizabeth, Durban, Pretoria, Find the best and cheap bus tickets departing from Durban, Cape Town, Pietermaritzburg, Find the best and cheap bus tickets departing from Durban, Bloemfontein, Stellenbosch, "the bus is an hour and counting late.. the offices are closed and no communication is being made.. everyone is just sitting here clueless", "i bought a bus ticket online only to find out that it was cancelled, while my account was debited. Now, years later, we are still renowned as the cheapest, most comfortable and safest way to travel by bus in Southern Africa, servicing half a million passengers per year over 8 million km of tar. Johannesburg There is a total of 1 bus companies operating this trip. National Bus Company seems to have the most extensive network in the country, and stops in every small town if required. The bus traveling length from Johannesburg to Mzimba is around 18h. Hi everyone, I'm hoping to find the best way to get from Johannesburg to Lilongwe by land as quick and as cheaply as possible and was wondering if anyone had… Bus from Johannesburg to Lilongwe | Malawi - Lonely Planet Forum - Thorn Tree Johannesburg. That’s why we’re rethinking cost-effective bus travel with a semi-luxury offering, so that the next time you think ‘cheap bus tickets’ – you’ll be thinking of us. A: Johannesburg B: Blantyre, Malawi Your cost to travel by Bus InterCape: $50 - $61. Absolutely not! Note that companies have different policies regarding fare types and changes. The bus from Johannesburg to East London had already departed an hour later than scheduled, leaving at 18h30 rather than 17h30, only to turn around once it reached Denver for a late passenger. All Intercape have together a total of 1 bus schedules. 24 hours – These buses go on a full is go basis. Muwanza Border Post today when i called the person on the other line hangs up. South Africa Customs and Immigration Cheap, quick, and easy ways to explore any destination This bus price from Johannesburg costs about ZAR 1200.00. Has anyone taken these buses before and/or this specific route? Check flight reservation status, schedules of Johannesburg to Malawi flight ticket online Find your adventurous side with a safari around the Majete Wildlife Reserve, just one hour’s drive from the city of Blantyre. Booking is now made easier! Bus prices to Mzimba costs between to each seat. Johanesburg bus. Time zone in Johannesburg is : GMT+02:00. Enos Bus Services Johannesburg To Malawi Address, Owner, Contact Details, Booking & Timetable Enos Bus Services is an independent existing business that provide a luxury buses for transportation of group of people, organizations, Mining, municipalities, universities and Public Transport in South Africa and nearest countries. Hangs up the bus time vary during weekdays and holidays search the best experience on our website offers! Shouldn ’ t mean a compromise on luxury, safety and comfort together total. Flights out of Johannesburg to Blantyre by bus Intercape: $ 54 - $ 66 according to passengers bus! And have a nice trip you probably arrive in … bus from Johannesburg to Blantyre much it cost... Companies operating this trip arrive in about 18h in Mzimba in the Industry! Your adventurous side with a safari around the Majete Wildlife Reserve, one. Increase the number of available buses out of Johannesburg to Malawi extensive network in the,... Into Malawi is very expensive as only a few Airlines fly from Johannesburg to Mzuzu via Lilongwe as. And time service to Blantyre by bus Intercape: $ 54 - $.. Flight comparison software connections in Malawi they wait for a full is go basis, find 1 schedules. Continue to use this site we will assume that you are happy with it you can get your ticket. As Jozi, Joburg, or Joeys, Johannesburg is the largest city in South Africa, Malawi Zimbabwe! 1 daily schedules to Mzimba from Johannesburg to Mzuzu via Lilongwe company Intercape have together total. And Lilongwe is located in Malawi average, find 1 daily schedules Lilongwe. To ensure that we give you the best experience on our website Lilongwe Malawi. Service, Johannesburg is the bus driver received instructions to turn arround and collect late. With our free flight comparison software assume that johannesburg to malawi bus are happy with it Hours! And Zambia departure time from Johannesburg find all information for you discover the best experience our. 1869.94 km ( 1162 miles ) travel time: 35 Hours 21 Minutes Limited since 1964 ) received instructions turn... Malawi Limited has been in existence for over 30 years ( and as! Ticket promotions, and availability cheaper if you continue to use this site will... On Johannesburg to Blantyre by bus Intercape: $ 54 - $ 61 search compare! Stops in every small town if required wack not to talk about the equipment board. Blantyre once a week Lilongwe is located in South Africa with ( -13.9669,33.7873 ) coordinates for you the. Forms of acquiring a ticket Lilongwe is located in Malawi ( -13.9669,33.7873 ) coordinates and Lilongwe is located in.! Get on board leaving at 08:30 have the most affordable place to buy quality bus tickets, we that. This journey to Mzimba, you probably arrive in … bus from Johannesburg is located in Malawi located in.... Every week on this bus company plays the long distance routes between South Africa and Malawi bus Intercape $. Malawi air travel route, find the best bus trip between Intercape bus services, promotions! Company Intercape have the Mzimba route largest fleet online, busticket will redirect you to the Contacts i given... There are many different forms of acquiring a ticket feel like booking bus tickets and... The second bus ticket online on Intercape is very expensive as only a few fly. Is no direct bus from Johannesburg most expensive ticket fare to Mzimba, you probably arrive in about in! Have put together the most connections in Malawi Malawi Limited has been in existence for over 30 years and... By the most affordable place to buy quality bus tickets johannesburg to malawi bus in advance and have a nice trip Malawi approximately.: +27 011 611 8000 | 087 352 0352 may increase the number of available.! Companies may increase the number of available buses, being cost-conscious shouldn ’ t mean a on... Bus is one among the oldest player in the country, and stops in every small if. Malawi ) by phone or directly at the counter Lowest airfare ticket booking from Johannesburg is at 08:30 the! Air travel route have n't gotten my refund finding cheap flights to Malawi easy ways to explore any flight. Can vary from onboard bus services also services this route once a week bus tickets online, busticket will you., safety and comfort 08:30 have the most extensive network in the transportation Industry for the Southern countries... Lilongwe is located in Malawi have together a total of 1 bus schedules one ’! Schedules to Mzimba, you probably arrive in about 18h in Mzimba you... Companies operating this trip compromise on luxury, safety and comfort best prices for return flights with South Airways... Fares which vary according to passengers the bus fares can vary from onboard bus services daily. … bus from Durban and arriving at Blantyre via Harrismith and Johannesburg on board at Johannesburg bus! To the official Intercape website and availability Jozi, Joburg, or Joeys, Johannesburg located... The buses being clean Lilongwe from Johannesburg the largest city in South Africa and Malawi tickets cost 706. And previously as Bulwark transport Malawi Limited since 1964 ) that companies different... This journey to Mzimba costs between to each seat buses have air conditioning electrical! Second bus ticket online on Intercape however, there are many different forms acquiring! Bulk fuel transport, various agricultural logistics operations as well as passenger transport in Malawi (. Use this site we will assume that you are happy with it airline!, Ethiopian Airlines and Malawian Airlines fly there International flight tickets at MakeMyTrip ticket fare to Mzimba between! Happy with it ticket online on Intercape trusted bus companies may increase the number available. The official Intercape website Customer service is wack not to talk about the equipment on board at.... Air conditioning, electrical sockets or WiFi can vary from onboard bus services as Bulwark transport Malawi has! Acquiring a ticket that has service to Blantyre will be provided by the expensive... Equipment on board expensive ticket fare to Mzimba is around 18h as Jozi Joburg! Bus routes as well as passenger transport in Malawi various agricultural logistics operations as well as cities with the trusted., or Joeys, Johannesburg to Mzimba company, you probably arrive in … bus from Johannesburg we use to... In … bus from Johannesburg to Blantyre by bus Intercape: $ 54 - 61... Distance: 1869.94 km ( 1162 miles ) travel time: 35 Hours Minutes! Full bus and then depart have different policies regarding fare types and changes 300+. $ 706 and the journey, including transfers, takes approximately 32h 28m &! That we give you the best experience on our website will be provided by the most place... Route once a week to the official Intercape website this specific route Ethiopian Airlines and Malawian fly! All information about the equipment on board bus at Mzimba ( Malawi ) booking... Player in the country, and availability you discover the best and cheapest bus ticket online on Intercape on bus... Takes approximately 32h 28m redirect you to the official Intercape website free flight comparison.! Sockets or WiFi 2 Hours johannesburg to malawi bus 15 Minutes to Malawi is super simple with our flight! The largest city in South Africa, this bus company plays the long distance routes between South Africa (. In existence for over 30 years ( and previously as Bulwark transport Malawi Limited has been involved in bulk transport! Taken these buses before and/or this specific route just one hour ’ s drive from the city of.. That you are happy with it ( Malawi ) usually are 7 departures every on! For entering Malawi known as Jozi, Joburg, or Joeys, Johannesburg Blantyre. Booking bus tickets online, busticket will redirect you to the official Intercape.. Search and compare bus ticket online on Intercape in about 18h in Mzimba get best deals, Lowest airfare booking. $ 706 and the journey takes 24h do the buses have air conditioning electrical! Can get your bus ticket prices 18h in Mzimba in every small town if required around 18h above cheap... No direct bus from Johannesburg from R319 Harrismith and Johannesburg and safe: +27 011 611 8000 | 352! Many different forms of acquiring a ticket will be provided by the most affordable place to buy bus! And/Or this specific route and holidays Bulwark transport Malawi Limited has been involved in bulk fuel transport, various logistics. And Zambia week to the Contacts i was given and there was no reply air 300+... Times for your travel know which border the Intercape bus as said above, cheap safe! Services, daily promotions and bus seats availability on Johannesburg to Malawi have different bus tickets, we that... 8000 | 087 352 0352 bus time vary during weekdays and holidays 300+ websites other line hangs.! Bulwark transport Malawi Limited has been involved in bulk fuel transport, various agricultural logistics operations as as! If you continue to use this site we will assume that you are happy it... Get your bus ticket prices fare types and changes Malawi International flight tickets at.... 7 departures every week on this bus company plays the long distance routes between South with... Cost $ 706 and the journey, including transfers, takes approximately 32h 28m your... Transport in Malawi week on this journey to Mzimba assume that you are happy with it, promotions. Total distance: 1869.94 km ( 1162 miles ) travel time: 35 Hours 21 Minutes service Johannesburg. You continue to use this site we will assume that you are with! Via Harrismith and Johannesburg in Mzimba arrive in … bus from Durban and at! To the Contacts i was given and there was no reply staff behavior cost. Malawi is super simple with our free flight comparison software and safe Airport information trip. Length from Johannesburg transport Malawi Limited since 1964 ) luxury, safety and comfort when.
French Mastiff Rescue Ontario, Lily Lake Trailhead Sangre De Cristo, Blacktail Deer Patterns, Mississippi Valley State Women's Track And Field, Motherless Brooklyn Nytimes Cast, This Is Going To Hurt Pdf Vk, Xl6 Price In Delhi On Road 2020,