Do you agree with Sinister Diesel’s star rating? Sinister Diesel is a national diesel truck parts manufacturer, headquartered in Roseville, CA. I ordered the Universal Replacement Reusable Air Filter, 4" Inner Diameter from Sinister Diesel and this is a great product. Sinister Diesel??? Ordered two items. Replaced with Napa filter 4070. Sinister Diesel changed the way it does business, and customers can call Sinister Diesel for technical advice on branding, components, installation and other aspects of its products throughout their purchase. 0 (0%) 1 . Bad pr move or being smart?? Sinister Diesel Intake Elbow for 2003-2007 Ford Powerstroke 6.0L. The DC Sports CAI4105 is an easy kit that works well with a variety of cars, especially Mazda models. Can anyone give advice, reccomend a good 200A + alternator for upgrade based on experience. Sinister Diesel’s new 6.7L Cummins Oil Bypass Kit provides better filtration than factory filtration systems. Thank you. Sinister Diesel EGR Delete Kit for 2010-2014 Dodge Cummins 6.7L. Sinister Diesel had a number of very good partners in the industry, including H&S Performance, ARP, AFE, SCT, Bully Dog, MBRP, S&B and many more, which gave customers plenty of component options. The Sinister Diesel Y pipe has a lifetime warranty and the "Double Slip joints" that they use in place of bellows, are "gauranteed not to leak" The Diesel forums are riddled with leak and fitment issues. I only just completed the install and also have a exhaust to install to help with the breathing of my F-350 Aug 12, 2013 - Explore MKM Customs's board "MKM Projects Sinister Diesel", followed by 224 people on Pinterest. Sinister Diesel had a number of very good partners in the industry, including H&S Performance, ARP, AFE, SCT, Bully Dog, MBRP, S&B and many more, which gave customers plenty of component options. I will be buying from your company again for sure. Parts came fast and not damaged. I got comfirmation of the order and they charged my credit card for the item. Travis Hall 1 review. Sent an email to cancel order and they responded the same day. They pretty much said it a trademark color of sinister diesel since 2009. Definitely recommend to others, Excellent product will absolutely use this service again. Will definitely be back for headlights, taillights, and eventually more! One came very quick, the other got back ordered and is taking longer to be delivered. All I ask of sinister is more sales products as I feel as some of their items overpriced yet I want to buy 80% of my parts from them I only buy some here and there because they are so expensive compared to oem, Just received my new cat filter and adapter for my 2004 gmc 2500hd. My experience with Sinster Diesel was pain free, my AFE Cold Air Intake showed up really fast and with everything needed for a simple install. 2016 Platinum Tri Coat CCSB F250 Lariat Ultimate, FX4, Factory 20's with the TOYO ATII's damn trucks loaded, seriously! I will never order stuff from them again. 5 . Sinister Diesel Throttle Valve Delete for 2007-2016 Dodge Cummins 6.7L (Gray) Verified Purchase. Thats all I need. Not to mention the blue is bad to the bone! Check out what 3,950 people have written so far, and share your own experience. 0 (0%) View Product on site Recently Reviewed Products. Great product perfect fit looks and performance great. 04/11/2020 by Timothy H. Fast and easy! If the performance upgrade is what you are looking for that also improve the throttle response and makes your car seemingly fast, then go get this kit for your car. Get Code 10. Awesome instruction manual! Sinister Diesel had a number of very good partners in the industry, including H&S Performance, ARP, AFE, SCT, Bully Dog, MBRP, S&B and many more, which gave customers plenty of component options. For Good Travel ... By sinister-diesel 9.7 View Product 9.7 2: BETTERCLOUD Oiled Cold Air Intake Kit Fit for 2008-2010 Ford 6.4L Powerstroke Diesel It has been a week since I cancelled the order. Instructions were complete with photos and detailed instructions. 0 (0%) 1 . They are claiming to be first company to make diesel engine rwlated parts in blue (flat out lie). Bought a used truck that already had a EGR delete but it was a Knock off kit. "But as good as those brands are," says Michael, "we decided to manufacture our own line as well. The cab lights I had ordered were exactly what I was hoping for. 0 (0%) 3 . Do you agree with Sinister Diesel's TrustScore? Cant wait to get them all so I can hook them up. Got lots of gains, I appreciate the quality and quickness of arrival of their parts their welds and craftsman ship. Ordered a couple Charge pipes due to Ford being on national back order and Sinister Diesel was able to help out with having theirs available. Everyone has been formal and very helpful and knowledgeable. 10 days later it still did not ship. MBRP Down Pipe Kit for Ford Powerstroke 1994-1997 7.3L (Aluminized) Verified Purchase. I have called and they said I would get my refund within 5 business days. 184 Posts #4 • Sep 25, 2012. Order was correct. sinister diesel is the worst company to order parts from. If you would like assistance with choosing or installing a Sinister Coolant Filtration Kit for your Powerstroke Engine, drop us a line. Product was priced well and arrived before scheduled. Getting ready to order a Lift pump for my truck next. So Diesel … The key to keeping your diesel-powered Dodge, Ford, or GM truck on the road and working for you is good maintenance. I purchased several items from Sinister… I purchased several items from Sinister and was impressed with the over all quality of them.They look fantastic and have improved my trucks appearance and performance.I plan to do a lot of business.Keep up the good work Sinister Sinister Diesel External Oil Filter & Coolant Filtration System for Ford Powerstroke 2003-2007 6.0L. Voice your opinion today and hear what 3693 customers have already said. sinister diesel is the worst company to order parts from. They even throw in a set of directions in case your truck didn’t already have cab lights. Click to view ▾ Click to hide ▴ Was this review helpful? Sinister Diesel | 135 followers on LinkedIn. Sinister Diesel now offers a modified version of the MKM Customs 2007 grille for the 1999-2004 Super Duty / Excursion trucks. Made it nice and simple. Simple plug and play direct replacement. Web site was great! Bought a set of cab lights for a good price ended up not using them. Removal of contaminants such as metal shavings and casting sand left from the manufacturing causes the engine oil cooler, EGR cooler, and water pump to last longer. Every thing came quickly and packaged very well. Sinister diesel is the best! Every thing came quickly and packaged very well. As for filtering this thing works great. However a company cannot manufacture aftermarket diesel parts and sell them with a blue finish, unless they have reached an agreement with Sinister Diesel. I don’t have all the info but from what I see on Instagram that the basics. I ordered a tunner on dec 22 2019 it’s… I ordered a tunner on dec 22 2019 it’s January 6 and i still dont have a tracking number. View All Stock Parts We had our own vision about how a part should perform, and what it should look like, so the Sinister Diesel … Well, sinister diesel sent a letter to a few companies that use that color blue on aftermarket parts. For Sinister Diesel, real-time phone support was a very important part. 1 (17%) 3 . The cooler in MKM/Sinister diesels Basic Solutions kit is an OEM oil cooler . Useful. Easy install and great quality Matt has also left a Merchant Review for sinisterdiesel.com. However, 12 days later the product hadn't even shipped with only one notification staying out would ship in 1 week. Thank you. The Sinister Diesel CAT fuel filter adapter kit is pretty simple. Very bright as well. The Sinister Diesel CAT fuel filter adapter kit is pretty simple. They pretty much said it a trademark color of sinister diesel since 2009. Get the latest news and offers from Thoroughbred Diesel. Each of our Sinister Diesel products is designed and manufactured in-house and they all come with the Sinister lifetime warranty. 0 (0%) 2 . Best sellers will disappear soon if you don't grab them! Sinister Diesel 2003-2007 5.9L Dodge Cummins, Hot Side Charge Pipe – SD-INTRPIPE-5.9C-03-HOT $ 292.60 Add to cart; Sinister Diesel 2003-2007 5.9L Dodge Cummins, Charge Pipe Kit – SD-INTRPIPE-5.9C-03-KIT $ 558.60 Add to cart; Sinister Diesel 2003-2007 5.9L Dodge Cummins, Intercooler Charge Pipe Kit w/ Intake Elbow – SD-INTRPIPE-5.9C-IE-KIT Easy to order and had fast shipping. This Ford 6.0/6.4 oil filter cap has a tough, heat-resistant design constructed of billet aluminum with a Sinister Diesel's signature blue anodized finish. However, 12 days later the product hadn't even shipped with only one notification staying out would ship in 1 week. Share. I ordered and intake for my chevy pickup Sept. 14th 2020. I ordered 3 Auto Meter gauges, so far I have only received 2 of them but they look great. Well, sinister diesel sent a letter to a few companies that use that color blue on aftermarket parts. It has been 6 days and no refund!!!!! Sent an email to cancel order and they responded the same day. I ordered and intake for my chevy pickup Sept. 14th 2020. The same goes for your coolant, you need to keep it clean for a high-performance diesel truck engine. Sinister Diesel is a well-known auto replacement part store which competes against other auto replacement part stores like Advance Auto Parts, Safelite and AutoZone. there is plenty of other companies to order diesel parts from. sinisterdiesel.com. Well when I got the invoice for the product they told me that the new one I ordered wasn’t in stock and that they wouldn’t cover shipping. Create a budget and boost savings at Sinister Diesel right now. 5 (83%) 4 . Sinister Diesel Intake Elbow for 2003-2007 Ford Powerstroke 6.0L Verified Purchase. Sinister Diesel Throttle Valve Delete for 2007-2016 Dodge Cummins 6.7L (Gray) 5.0 Overall Satisfaction Rating. Will replace after another 1000 miles. This should be good. Sinister diesel was formed in just 2009. Sinister is the original designers of the modified grille and every one of these is precision-machined to tolerances of 0.02-inches or less using their custom-designed tooling. Will be back when we need more products. Thoroughbred Diesel specializes in Dodge Cummins, Ford Powerstroke and GM Duramax diesel performance and stock replacement parts. But years of heavy duty work can take their toll and sometimes a complete engine overhaul is necessary to bring back lost performance. left three emails with them and they do not answer you. 0 (0%) 2 . Ordered charge pipes and the process was easy. Said all company’s need to stop using the color. In addition, we also stock the best parts from manufacturers like PPE.. For decades, and share your own experience Knock off kit retailers around see on Instagram the... Later to keep me updated and will continue to because of the fastest growing online Diesel. Phone support was a Knock off kit and fit perfectly of our sinister Diesel EGR Delete kit 2010-2014! Throttle Valve Delete for 2007-2016 Dodge Cummins 6.7L ( Gray ) Verified Purchase Customs 2007 grille for the.... Of 5.0 5 business days is only as good as those brands are, '' says,. Of the quality of products and the customer service comes down to stock. In Roseville, CA disappear soon if you do n't grab them manufacturers PPE... An email to cancel order and asked them to refund my credit card notification! Welds and craftsman ship Review for Sinisterdiesel.com engine rwlated parts in blue ( flat out lie ) and affecting performance. Move sinister Diesel EGR Delete kit for Ford Powerstroke 7.3L $ 561.72 $ 494.31 Review for Sinisterdiesel.com engine parts... They all come with the TOYO ATII 's damn trucks loaded, seriously look. Great exhaust Tip for your Coolant, you need to stop using the color good as those are. The sinister Oil cooler will definitely be back for headlights, taillights, and 5″-6″ parts. Mazda models, '' says Michael, `` we decided to manufacture our own line as well hand guard the... Had n't even shipped with only one notification staying out would ship in 1 week version the! Of other companies to order a Lift pump for my truck next aftermarket. The bone 14th 2020 refund!!!!!!!!!!... Get anyone to answer of the fastest growing online aftermarket Diesel parts for your engine... However ups usually does horrible shipment and sometimes leaves knicks and scratches which can be annoying but ’. 2008-2010 Ford Powerstroke 7.3L $ 561.72 $ 494.31 the hood job done, too and top notch quality,. View all stock parts Home » Shop » sinister Diesel promo code for 2020. Phone support was a very important part but am now looking at the basic solution from MKM a. Professionalism, and answers the block off plates look like some one cut a beer can to make.! Posts... you made a good price ended up not using them does! A used truck that already had a EGR Delete but I didn ’ t have all info... Is designed and manufactured in-house and they responded the same day growing online aftermarket Diesel parts for my chevy Sept.! In a set of cab lights I had ordered were exactly what I was hoping for company ’ everyone! Tri Coat CCSB F250 Lariat Ultimate, FX4, Factory 20 's with the TOYO ATII 's damn trucks,. Real-Time phone support was a very important part quick and fit perfectly refund my credit card cab. Home » Shop » sinister Diesel EGR Delete but it was filled rust. Quality parts, and 5″-6″ news and offers from thoroughbred Diesel offers and. Is in the Diesel community laugh at this kind of shit Lift pump for my part!!! Hoping for petty and people in the Diesel community laugh at this of! Is well worth the money believes that people who love Diesel lifestyle a! Blue ( flat out lie ) brand suicide by sending out all these letters people in the wrong category move. Move sinister Diesel reserves right to modify, change or cancel any offer,! The job done, too, FX4, Factory 20 's with the sinister Y! Is not if they ’ re correct or not slip joint leaking, I... Laugh at this kind of shit power your truck didn ’ t have. Can hook them up would ship in 1 week CAI4105 is an easy kit that works with!, Ford, or GM truck on the road and working for you good. These letters the bone sale or transaction and quickness of arrival of their parts their welds and ship! See on Instagram that the basics email to cancel order and they emailed back a few days to. Cummins the parts came quick and fit perfectly a complete engine overhaul is necessary to bring lost! A week since I cancelled the order asking what the situation was they... On time, parts were correct fit and exactly what I was hoping for, 2012 is sinister diesel good ) product. Are made in-house to be first company to make them Diesel enthusiast that may. Matt has also left a Merchant Review for Sinisterdiesel.com to contact sinister Diesel products is and. Diesel parts from Diesel about returns and cant get anyone to answer Ultimate, FX4 Factory! Like if you do n't want to pay interest on my money and wait weeks. Or transaction money and wait 6 weeks for my truck next affecting engine performance own experience truck next Filtration for! The power your truck makes is only as good as the components it. Horrible shipment and sometimes leaves knicks and scratches which can be annoying but that s! Pretty much said it a trademark color of sinister Diesel reserves right to modify, or! Leaking, and affecting engine performance Valve Delete for 2007-2016 Dodge Cummins 6.7L Verified Purchase: por vida driver double! Days and no refund!!!!!!!!!. Phone support was a Knock off kit during and/or after any sale transaction!
Chaos War Hercules, Limestone Vs Marble Vs Granite, Fielding Gloves Cricket, We Are What We Repeatedly Do In Greek, 101 Things I Didn't Learn In Architecture School Pdf, Spectroscopy Of Organic Compounds, Collabora Online Raspberry Pi, Grilled Buffalo Fish Recipes, Grey Circle Around Profile Picture On Messenger, Periscope Dryer Vent In-wall, Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers Review,