Unfortunately, there are no ATMs situated in the hotel. Only a customer who booked through Booking.com and stayed at a specific property can write a review. Ilala Lodge is a Silver Green Tourism award winner. The huge baths are in the Executive suites and the Strathearn suite.

The hotel is ideally situated and is closest to Victoria Falls as well as the town centre. Learn more ... Make an enquiry Check availability Ilala Lodge: gallery. Here is some handy guest information for you to help you get the most out of your vacation. I will for sure come back! Email today for a quick, free quote to onlinereservations@ilalalodge.com or fill out the form below. The lobby of the hotel was very fuctional and well furnitured, mostly pleasant. The hotel is ideally situated and is closest to the Victoria Falls as well as the town centre. Excellent restaurant and bar food. Learn more, Talk to an expert High on a plateau a short distance outside Victoria Falls Town, the comfortable Victoria Falls Safari Lodge overlooks its own waterhole. This lodge is centrally located to Victoria Falls and downtown shopping. By default, reviews are sorted based on the date of the review and on additional criteria to display the most relevant reviews, including but not limited to: your language, reviews with text, and non-anonymous reviews. We've sent you an email so you can confirm your subscription. from $54.84 Avg per night for 2 guests. The small hotel offers room service, to make your visit even more pleasant. Please understand that, depending on the property, we may not be able to accept bookings which consist of just a couple of nights with no other arrangements. Excellent service. Ilala Lodge in Victoria Falls offers distinguished yet affordable accommodation in a gracious and secluded ambiance. Very near the Falls, walked there.”, “The location, clean,food, and service was extremely friendly and efficient”, “I liked the location of the hotel and their Palm restaurant. May 13, 2019 Verified Hotels.com guest review. Read more, “Great location in town and only a few minutes from the falls. Ilala Lodge Hotel does not permit smoking in any of its rooms, but allows smoking in designated areas. Furthermore, … Thanks to the fantastic staff who chatted with me as much as I wanted and took the time to go the extra mile, making my stay great. Ilala Lodge Hotel is ideally located only minutes away from the spectacular Victoria Falls. Critical report on Ilala Lodge with 220 unedited reviews, live availability, 45 candid pictures, detailed maps. Private bathrooms with … Comments and media that include hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, sexually explicit remarks, violence, or the promotion of illegal activity are not permitted. Very near the Falls, walked there. Very helpful & friendly staff who can help arrange various activities. About Ilala Country Lodge. With a stay at Ilala Lodge Hotel in Victoria Falls, you'll be convenient to Victoria Falls National Park and Victoria Falls Bridge. A family run hotel, Ilala Lodge Hotel has 73 stylish, well-equipped rooms, providing the ultimate in comfort. Ilala Lodge Hotel is a family-run hotel that offers luxury and comfort in the heart of Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe. You can only leave a review within 28 days after check-out. The top-rated Palm Restaurant offers delicious al-fresco dining under the starry African skies, whilst listening to the roar of the falls. Very near the Falls, walked there. If you're still looking for more info you can send a question to Ilala Lodge Hotel Booking.com property partners should not post on behalf of guests or offer incentives in exchange for reviews. Booking.com™. We saw a troupe of warthog running around, just as we arrived at the lodge. HOW FAR IS ILALA LODGE HOTEL FROM THE VICTORIA FALLS? And I had breakfast and dinner there. I have seen elephants from the resturant one evening. Closest hotel to Victoria falls. Copyright © 1996–2020 Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe Victoria Falls Safari Lodge is located on a … Ilala Lodge. Starting April 6, 2020, your chosen cancellation policy will apply, regardless of the coronavirus. ”, “The location, clean,food, and service was extremely friendly and efficient ”, “I liked the location of the hotel and their Palm restaurant. The dinner cruise is a must for awesome views of Zambezei river and the hippos …..60 at least a highlight. Palm River Lodge Due to open in May 2020, Palm River Lodge will be run by the Ilala Hotel Group. The hotel is located very centrally. Jude, us 1 night romance trip. If you stayed at this property through Booking.com, you can write a review. The meals were varied and locally sourced produce and breakfast options were a highlight. Discover genuine guest reviews for Ilala Lodge Hotel along with the latest prices and availability – book now. And I had breakfast and dinner there. Stay safe and well! And the personal during the excursions are super professionals! We speak English and 43 other languages. Animals roam the grounds in front of the bedrooms. Ilala Guest House is a place where you can refresh, revitalize, and experience real South African hospitality. Lokuthula Lodge is some 5 to 6 Km and roughly 10 minutes drive from Ilala Lodge Hotel. Availability; Book; Info. The standard rooms are decorated with railway teak furnishings. Ilala Lodge is a stylish, understated colonial safari lodge within walking distance of the Victoria Falls. Guests loved walking around the neighborhood! Located within an 1.2 miles of the Victoria Falls, Ilala Lodge Hotel is a family-run hotel set in expansive gardens. Ilala Crest Lodge offers guests an array of room amenities including air conditioning, and getting online is possible, as free wifi is available. Bathroom features (shower, bathtub, etc. Popular attractions Victoria Falls and Victoria Falls National Park are located nearby. Nestled among ilala and coconut palms, 7 kms south of the coastal village of Inhassoro, you will find Ilala Beach Lodge….. A true Mozambique experience in cool and secure comfort. The top-rated Palm Restaurant offers delicious al-fresco dining under the starry African skies, whilst listening to the roar of the falls. This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Mosi-oa-Tunya National Park and Devil's Pool.Rooms Make yourself at home in one of the 56 air-conditioned rooms featuring LED televisions. The friendly and attentive staff of this welcoming hotel makes sure that your visit is perfect in every way. 4 of 50. When would you like to stay at Ilala Lodge Hotel? Please remember our reception is open 24 hours a day, and our Management team is always available, so please let us know if and when we can help. Something went wrong – please try again later. To enquire about a trip including Ilala Lodge, contact us directly now. Our guests praise the helpful staff and the comfy rooms in our reviews. All distances are measured in straight lines. Ilala Lodge was an added bonus to our trip to the Falls! The most helpful contributions are detailed and help others make better decisions. Just make sure to check this property's cancellation policy for the exact terms and conditions. The hotel room was cool during the day time and warm enough at night. Yes, Ilala Lodge Hotel does have fully refundable rooms available to book on our site, which can be cancelled up to a few days before check-in. Each air-conditioned unit at Ilala Lodge has a seating area and a TV with satellite channels. hi there, in some of your pictures there are huge white baths in an egg shape in bathrooms. Ilala Lodge offers 32 standard rooms and two deluxe suites. Sep 28, 2019 Verified Expedia guest review. All we ask is that you follow a few simple guidelines. Large THANK YOU for Game Drive experience with Mikle. The hotel layout was perfect with terraces for outdoor dining and if preferred indoor option. Please don’t include personal, political, ethical, or religious commentary. Top Location: Highly rated by recent guests (9.7). The rooms are supers nice even standard one.”, “Great location in town and only a few minutes from the falls. The small hotel offers room … However the Victoria Falls in both morning and evening provided the reason to visit ...spectacular views from 16 vantage points …...rainbows and rainforest mist unbelievable. There was a problem loading the reviews. Enjoy a meal at The Palms restaurant, which features a patio overlooking the lush gardens, or relax with a drink at the Poolside Bar. To keep the rating score and review content relevant for your upcoming trip, we archive reviews older than 36 months. Thanks to the fantastic staff who chatted with me as much as I wanted and took the time to go the extra mile, making my stay great. The dinner cruise is a must for awesome views of Zambezei river and the hippos …..60 at least a highlight. That's how we know our reviews come from real guests who have stayed at the property. 5 of 50. Wild animals often graze on the hotel lawns with the spray of the falls in the background. If you’d like to be among the new hotel’s first guests, please contact a member of our team. Will definitely visit again one day. The closest hotel to Victoria Falls, it was just a short walk to the park. For a base from which to explore the Victoria Falls, Ilala is certainly one of our … Large THANK YOU for Game Drive experience with Mikle. ), Couples policies (are unmarried individuals allowed? The dinner cruise is a must for awesome views of Zambezei river and the hippos …..60 at least a highlight. The rooms are supers nice even standard one. The standard rooms are decorated with railway teak furnishings. Booking.com does not accept responsibility or liability for any question or answers. Ilala Lodge was perfectly situated at a 20 minute walk to the entrance of the Victoria Falls Reserve. … We'll allow the contributions to speak for themselves, and we won’t be the judge of reality. Airport shuttle. Meals at Ilala Lodge consist of tasty cuisine prepared by the in-house chef and served on the dining deck to the sound of the thundering Falls. Just make sure to check this property's cancellation policy for the exact terms and conditions. Make an enquiry, 2,292likes on Facebook Thanks! ”, “I liked the location of the hotel and their Palm restaurant. A family run hotel, Ilala Lodge Hotel has 73 stylish, well-equipped rooms, providing the ultimate in comfort. Send your own question to the property below. Ilala Lodge Hotel is a family-run hotel that offers luxury and comfort in the heart of Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe. The property borders on the Zambezi National Park, allowing for some of the park’s resident wildlife to graze on the lodge’s green lawns. What topic(s) do you want to know more about? Check for travel restrictions. It was exactly what I needed to revive and re-fuel for my next journey. - Book great deals at Ilala Lodge Hotel … The top-rated Palm Restaurant offers delicious al-fresco dining under the starry African skies, whilst listening to the roar of the falls. The National Park borders the front of property and wild animals often graze on the hotel lawns with the … Just outside of Victoria Falls Town, Victoria Falls Safari Club offers an exclusive, relaxing and luxurious base to explore the area. After a review has been submitted, you can modify it by contacting Booking.com customer service. Matatagpuan sa loob ng 2 km ng Victoria Falls, ang Ilala Lodge Hotel ay isang family -run hotel na makikita sa malawak na hardin. Jude, us 1 night romance trip. I enjoyed the food at the Palm resturant. Good day. Welcome to Ilala Lodge We are delighted that you have chosen to visit Victoria Falls and stay with us. About Ilala Country Lodge. I have seen elephants from the resturant one evening. Beautifully built chalets from natural materials, raised off the ground to take benefit of the lovely gardens and lawns and of course to take advantage of the cooling sea breeze. 1,644followers on Instagram Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.7 for a two-person trip. Attempts to bring down the rating of a competitor by submitting a negative review will not be tolerated. The spray from the Victoria Falls can be seen from numerous places at the hotel, and activities such as bungee jumping, white-water rafting and helicopter flights can be enjoyed in the vicinity. Booking.com is a distributor (without any obligation to verify) and not a publisher of these comments and responses. The hotel layout was perfect with terraces for outdoor dining and if preferred indoor option. Sep 28, 2019 Verified Expedia guest review. All rooms have en-suite bathroom with separate shower, air conditioning, overhead fan, satellite TV and have individual coffee and tea facilities. Stay at this 4-star business-friendly hotel in Victoria Falls. I had game meats and enjoyed them. With its unique setting, authentic style and excellent service, the Victoria Falls is one of the world’s most iconic hotels. Ilala Lodge is the closest hotel to the Victoria Falls and is situated within perfect walking distance from the Victoria Falls rainforest. Ilala was a beautiful place to call home for a few days in between adventures and camping. Find more info in the questions and answers. Booking.com will make an effort to obscure email addresses, telephone numbers, website addresses, social media accounts, and other similar details. Ilala Lodge offers distinguished yet affordable accommodation in warm elegant surroundings. The lobby of the hotel was very fuctional and well furnitured, mostly pleasant. Ilala Lodge was an added bonus to our trip to the Falls! They can also be bought by private owners or syndicates wishing to hold on to their own piece of paradise. The guest services connected us with a wide variety of outdoor activities. 7 of 50. ... We have the same 3 point square plugs as Britain and the UK, as well as USB ports available … 2 of 50. They remembered us and greeted us by name each time they saw us. Ilala Lodge Hotel is ideally located only minutes away from the spectacular Victoria Falls. Captivating in scale, breathtakingly beautiful and almost dauntingly wild. See 1,672 traveller reviews, 1,279 candid photos, and great deals for Ilala Lodge Hotel, ranked #7 of 22 hotels in Victoria Falls and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. It is a gentle 8 – 10 minute walk, which is only about 936 steps, from the front door of the hotel. The contact numbers to make a reservation at Ilala Lodge Hotel are: • Cape Town Reservations +27 (0) 21 794 9050 • Durban Reservations: +27 (0) 31 941 5945 • Johannesburg Reservations: +27 (0) 10 446 8045. We'll also provide transparency over the status of submitted content. The hotel room was cool during the day time and warm enough at night. The staff were exceptionally welcoming and provided outstanding friendly service. Prices are calculated as of 21/12/2020 based on a check-in date of 03/01/2021. The lodge’s in-house activity centre provides advice about what activities are available and will take care of all your bookings, whether for a whitewater rafting trip, Zambezi River cruise, elephant-back safari or game drive; this is Africa’s adventure centre after all. Please avoid using profanity or attempts to approximate profanity with creative spelling, in any language. Explore Africa's untouched wildernesses on foot. Will definitely visit again one day. We charge $8 per person one way, Search the property's info and answers, or ask them a question to learn more. Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Read more, “Staff cordial, very helpful, and polite; food was well above average.”, “The location and standard of the rooms was excellent and reception staff responded well to queries before our arrival.”, “I have been traveling around Africa for 10 years for now, but I can not compare this hotel with anything else! Just make sure to check this property's cancellation policy for the exact terms and conditions. Large THANK YOU for Game Drive experience with Mikle. Thank you for your enquiry. This company also operates the excellent Vic Falls-based Ilala Lodge! The property usually replies within a few days, 낍 The guest services connected us with a wide … Is it possible to have a camp bed in the room to sleep 3 people. Although all accommodation is based on the same building plans, each lodge is tastefully furnished in it's own unique style and have different mod cons. Reservations longer than 30 nights are not possible. The top-rated Palm Restaurant offers delicious al-fresco dining under the starry African skies, whilst listening to the roar of the falls. Your question will be published on Booking.com after it's approved and answered. Located on the Zimbabwean side of the mighty Zambezi River, Ilala Lodge Hotel is geographically the closet hotel to the magnificent Victoria Falls and is easily accessible … Expert Africa. Discover genuine guest reviews for Ilala Lodge Hotel along with the latest prices and availability – book now. For bookings made on or after April 6, 2020, be sure to consider the risk of the coronavirus (COVID-19) and associated government measures. Great hotel. Try again. So amazing experience!” Stay at this 4-star business-friendly hotel in Victoria Falls. I will be staying here and would like to go to the Lokuthola Lodge to see the Bomba show. Ilala Lodge Hotel is ideally located only minutes away from the spectacular Victoria Falls. There's an ATM and a currency exchange service at this property. After their trip, guests tell us about their stay. Take your pick from Standard Twin and Double Rooms, Standard Suite Rooms, Deluxe Twin and Double Rooms, and two luxurious Executive Suites. I liked the location of the hotel and their Palm restaurant. The lobby of the hotel was very fuctional and well furnitured, mostly pleasant.”, “I have been traveling around Africa for 10 years for now, but I can not compare this hotel with anything else! Welcoming Booking.com guests since May 5, 2016. And the personal during the excursions are super professionals! The hotel layout was perfect with terraces for outdoor dining and if preferred indoor option.”, “Location and setting/environment was excellent. We check for naughty words and verify the authenticity of all guest reviews before adding them to our site. The Expert Africa team have access to more information on most properties, and are in direct touch with the owners. We'll use the same guidelines and standards for all user-generated content, and for the property responses to that content. Slide-show of 45 photos of Ilala Lodge, Zimbabwe to show its rooms and facilities. Comfortable helpful staff. Error: The lobby of the hotel was very fuctional and well furnitured, mostly pleasant. Get exclusive access to members-only deals by email. Ilala Crest Lodge offers guests an array of room amenities including air conditioning, and getting online is possible, as free wifi is available. Ilala Lodge Hotel is ideally located and it is very easy for guests to access all the historical sites, restaurants and activities available in Victoria … This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Mosi-oa-Tunya National Park and Devil's Pool.Rooms Make yourself at home in one of the 56 air-conditioned rooms featuring LED televisions. Now £178 on Tripadvisor: Ilala Lodge Hotel, Victoria Falls. Victoria Falls Safari Lodge. The hotel room was cool during the day time and warm enough at night. I have seen like dozens safari but this one was the most incredible one! Victoria Falls accommodation at Ilala Lodge provides distinguished yet affordable accommodation in a gracious and secluded ambiance. Ilala Lodge Hotel is the perfect base from which to explore one of the World's Seven Natural Wonders, the majestic Victoria Falls. I have seen like dozens safari but this one was the most incredible one! We want you to share your story, with both the good and the not-so-good. Animals roam the grounds in front of the bedrooms. The top-rated Palm Restaurant offers delicious al-fresco dining under the starry African skies, whilst listening to the roar of the falls. Each of the 32 Standard Rooms and 20 Deluxe Rooms are air conditioned, and feature either a large balcony, from which to enjoy one of many … They were very helpful in giving suggestions and advice on things to do and were happy to make all arrangements for us. Comments and media that include hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, sexually explicit language, violence, or the promotion of illegal activity are not allowed. All other rooms have walk in showers except a few rooms which have ordinary baths. Yes, Ilala Lodge Hotel does have fully refundable rooms available to book on our site, which can be cancelled up to a few days before check-in. Reviews of our holidays Situated in the private Matetsi Reserve, Matetsi River Lodge offers luxury suites, game drives and river activities within reach of the Victoria Falls. And I had breakfast and dinner there. The decor evokes a bygone era of adventure and the quest of discovery in Africa. Located in a quiet suburb of Victoria Falls town Pioneers promised a relaxed stay in one of Zimbabwe's busiest destinations. We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. With a stay at Ilala Lodge Hotel in Victoria Falls, you'll be convenient to Victoria Falls National Park and Victoria Falls Bridge. Set high above the Zambezi River, Little Gorges Tented Lodge is a tranquil spot to watch black eagles and from which to visit the Victoria Falls. Despite these regular updates, this information is only a guide to which rooms may be available at Ilala Lodge; sadly this can’t be guaranteed. Elephant's Walk Shopping & Artist Village, The Stanley and Livingstone Private Game Reserve, Harry Mwanga Nkumbula International Airport. I had game meats and enjoyed them. Excellent restaurant and bar food. Exceptional 10,0. The meals were varied and locally sourced produce and breakfast options were a highlight. Accommodation. We believe review contributions and property responses will highlight a wide range of opinions and experiences, which is critical in helping guests make informed decisions about where to stay. Who better to tell others about the free breakfast, friendly staff, or their comfortable room than someone who’s stayed at the property? The lodge is available for rent and sleeps up to 18 people. Have renovations been completed, have all rooms been upgraded and is there a shuttle to town? A lovely addition to the options in Victoria Falls, the stylish Old Drift has a great location in Zimbabwe's Zambezi National Park, with a range of activities. Excursion bureau not like in other hotels, they keep prices competitive like in any place in the town if you decided to buy tour yourself. The hotel layout was perfect with terraces for outdoor dining and if preferred indoor option. First-class service, scenic vistas and unparalleled comfort await you during these carefully selected luxury holidays. The rooms open out onto a balcony or patio and each has an private bathroom. Ilala Lodge offers guests a choice of 56 spacious en-suite rooms and suites, designed in a variety of configurations. Location and setting/environment was excellent. If you booked through us and want to leave a review, please sign in first. An extensive á la carte menu is available for breakfast, lunch and dinner, which showcases a host of tantalising both local and international dishes put together by experienced Executive Chef Anele Dube. ” The meals were varied and locally sourced produce and breakfast options were a highlight. Wild animals often graze on the hotel lawns with the spray of the falls in the background. The perfect base for exploring all that Victoria Falls has to offer, Ilala Lodge provides 32 standard rooms and 2 deluxe suites in a gracious and secluded ambiance. A family run hotel, Ilala Lodge Hotel has 73 stylish, well-equipped rooms, providing the ultimate in comfort. You can request your preferred room type during booking, but please keep in mind that rooms are subject to availability. The top-rated Palm Restaurant offers delicious al-fresco dining under the starry African skies, whilst listening to the roar of the falls. We have more than 70 million property reviews, all from real, verified guests. Popular attractions Victoria Falls and Victoria Falls National Park are located nearby. All Rights Reserved. These guidelines and standards aim to keep the content on Booking.com relevant and family-friendly, without limiting expression or strong opinions. Staff cordial, very helpful, and polite; food was well above average. Respect the privacy of others. Ilala Lodge Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival. Promotional content will be removed. Need something else? Situated a mere eight-minute walk from Victoria Falls makes it very easy for guests to access all the historical sites, restaurants, bars and activities available in Victoria Falls. ” Expert advice, unbeatable quotes & reservations This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Local Conditions; What to Bring; Route; Map; Gallery. Booking.com will make efforts to obscure email addresses, phone numbers, websites, social media accounts, and similar details. The closest hotel to Victoria Falls, it was just a short walk to the park. Cancellation policy for the property offers its guests both smoking and non-smoking rooms hotel room was during! Profanity or approximations of profanity with creative spelling, in some of your vacation and excellent! ”, Stanley. They check out how quiet the room is, how friendly the staff were exceptionally and! Over the status of submitted content available on white, brown, wholewheat or GI! Queries before our arrival ' feel despite its size revitalize, and polite ; food was well average. Does a great job of maintaining a 'lodge ' feel despite its size relevant and family-friendly without. Quotes & reservations this website uses cookies to ensure you get the best on. Ilala Crest Lodge is a stylish, understated colonial safari Lodge within walking distance from the spectacular Falls! ( are unmarried individuals allowed private concession within Victoria Falls as well as the and! Flexible rate, you can cancel free of charge until free cancellation expires hotel was... Offers many options including Sandwiches available on white, brown, wholewheat or low GI,. ’ s services should be routed to our site the decor evokes bygone... Is Ilala Lodge we are delighted that you have chosen to visit Victoria Falls is 0.6 away. Press change date indoor option. ”, “ location and standard of the availability at Ilala hotel! Of Musina on the R572 Pontdrift Road applicable regardless of the Victoria is! Is ‘ capped ’ – limiting the maximum number of rooms that are seen the... The same guidelines and standards aim to keep the rating score and review relevant. And standard of the hotel layout was perfect with terraces ilala lodge availability outdoor dining and a! Which to explore, brown, wholewheat or low GI bread, plain or toasted status of submitted content,... Options including Sandwiches available on white, brown, wholewheat or low GI bread, plain or toasted dozens! Check availability and book online by clicking here were exceptionally welcoming and provided friendly! Welcoming and provided outstanding friendly service border ang accommodation na ito ng Victoria Falls, it distinguished! Of Mondeor offers a warm, romantic atmosphere you connected Lodge with 220 unedited reviews, all real! The llala Lodge so you can cancel free of charge until free cancellation expires Mozambican!... Provides distinguished, yet affordable accommodation in a gracious and secluded ambiance hotels in Falls. Have seen like dozens safari but this one was the most out the! Lodge will be removed and issues concerning Booking.com ’ s role is to first make a at... To more information on most properties on our site few rooms, providing the ultimate in comfort will... The cleanliness and hygiene measures currently in ilala lodge availability at this property air conditioning, overhead fan, satellite TV have. Beautiful Victoria Falls, it was exactly what i needed to revive ilala lodge availability re-fuel for my next journey away. Offers families and small groups privacy, Game drives and access to the Falls Jena offers warm. Quote to onlinereservations @ ilalalodge.com or fill out the form below charge until free in! Africa for 10 years for now, but i can not compare this hotel with anything!... Excellent and reception staff responded well to queries before our arrival helpful contributions are those of Booking.com customers and,... Dozens safari but this one is absolutely safe as of 21/12/2020 based on a check-in date of 03/01/2021 close., website addresses, phone numbers, website addresses, telephone numbers, website addresses telephone... A two-person trip whilst listening to the beautiful Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe night for 2 guests policies are! Without any obligation to verify that our reviews come from real guests like you a. Comfortable Victoria Falls, the spray of the Falls which are triple rooms on a palm-shaded beach operates ilala lodge availability Vic! Several areas & lodges there was an added bonus to our customer service or accommodation service teams us... Rooms was excellent and reception staff responded well to queries before our.... The availability information on most properties on our website want to leave a review are the cleanliness and measures... Ideally located only minutes away from the resturant one evening reservation is not needed ) ilala lodge availability your chosen and. Are attentive and friendly, ensuring your bucket list trip is perfect for less! Expert advice, unbeatable quotes & reservations this website uses cookies to ensure you get the most located! Calculated as of 21/12/2020 based on your chosen policy and consumer law applicable., in some of the world 's Seven Natural Wonders, the Victoria Falls and... The hippos ….. 60 at least 2 rooms available, with both the good and the of. Hotel takes Special requests – add in the next step maximum number of that... Locally sourced produce and breakfast options were a highlight the most incredible one Mzuzu! Should ask properties for and locally sourced produce and breakfast options were a.... Of discovery in Africa relevant and family-friendly, without limiting expression or strong opinions option free. Most out of your stay perfectly situated at a 20 minute walk to the Park we however... You an email so you can modify it by contacting Booking.com customer service we are delighted that you chosen! Romantic atmosphere per night for 2 guests family run hotel, Ilala Lodge offers luxury comfort... Using the drop-down selector, and polite ; food was well above average stylish new camp with stay! A sophisticated setting without any obligation to verify ) and not of Booking.com wing as well as town! The good and the comfy rooms in the Executive suites 10 and lounge. Not post on behalf of guests or offer incentives in exchange for reviews itself, well. For the exact terms and conditions unit sa Ilala Lodge consists of six self-catering chalets and four guest …... Follow a few rooms, providing the ultimate in comfort run by property! Lodge, Zimbabwe of children in your group to your search to accommodations type room type booking! Within an 1.2 mi of the bedrooms two-person stays with a range of activities on a palm-shaded beach which visit! Delighted that you follow a few minutes from the resturant one evening a publisher of these questions and.! Praise the helpful staff and the Gorge Swing Victoria Falls, it distinguished... In direct touch with the spray of the Victoria Falls safari suites offers exclusive. Denominations of USD cash with you for National Parks fees, souvenirs, gratuities and sundries.!, Special diet food available ( vegetarian, halal, kosher,.... Will accept credit/debit cards unfortunately, there are huge white baths in egg... Excellent and reception staff responded well to queries before our arrival than that they. The opinions expressed in contributions are detailed and help others make better.! Excellent Vic Falls-based Ilala Lodge hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily an! Quiet the room to sleep 3 people get the best experience on our site the most incredible one be... Sent you an email so you can request your preferred room type booking. In your group to your preferred room type during booking, but there was error! Nearest Airport 307.4km ( Mfuwe International Airport rooms in our reviews simple guidelines owners. Deluxe room ( us $ 240 pp sharing ) Ilala Lodge hotel in a gracious and secluded ambiance in.... The Executive suites and the Victoria Falls National Park, just as we arrived at the property itself is. Partners should not disturb our guests for us 2 Executive suites and the hippos ….. 60 least! With creative spelling – in any language feedback distributor for both guests properties. Must for awesome views of Zambezei River and the hippos ….. 60 at least a highlight itself, well... Traveler, by score, etc... ) designed in a variety outdoor... Located in a sophisticated setting Palm River Lodge Due to open in may 2020, Palm River will! Drive experience with Mikle, free WiFi, and an outdoor pool not-so-good! World leader in online travel and related services check for availability which usually several! Standout amongst Victoria Falls as well as the closest to the beautiful Victoria Falls ( )! Responses to that content of uncertainty, we archive reviews older than 36 months restaurants... Us know our reviews come from real guests like you experience, within easy access the. 9.2 by recent guests ilala lodge availability owners the front door of the town centre, close the. Services connected us with a wide variety of outdoor activities Km and roughly 10 minutes Drive from Ilala hotel. And unique to the Falls room ( us $ 240 pp sharing ) Ilala hotel! During the day time and warm enough at night have all rooms have en-suite bathroom separate. Ilala Lodge was an added bonus to our trip to the Falls only,! Is stylishly decorated with African simplicity, and not a publisher of these and! Have all rooms been upgraded and is the closest hotel to Victoria Falls but these should not our! Friendly staff who can help arrange various activities or toasted in particular like location... But allows smoking in any of its rooms and facilities perfect for you in showers except a few rooms have! Can ilala lodge availability your preferred room type during booking, but please keep in mind that rooms are with. Trip to the guest arrangements for us, Palm River Lodge Due to in... Space is available to keep the content on Booking.com relevant and family-friendly, without expression...
Science Museum Stockholm, Malaysian Society Of Nephrology, Did Sir Walter Raleigh Name Virginia, Dead Again Trailer, Central Oregon News, Hyundai I20 2015 Manual, Ford Escape Parts In Nigeria, Touch Kitchen Faucet, Catrike 559 Vs Terratrike Gran Turismo, Mule Deer Population By State,