One the best deals you can ever find in a vehicle, Excellent piece of machinery ever built! Purchased on 05/03/08 and owned in MO until 07/30/20. 58 listings starting at $4,495, 10 Great Deals out of Visibility is good in the front, but there are blind spots, so always be careful about that. I have had a rattle on a cold start up since 67,000 miles but its never seem to affect the car or give me reason to be concerned. I'll be keeping this for the long haul. Kyle has kept in contact by email and phone. Defnitely a car that I recommend! I told Kyle what I was looking to buy but was probably a year to 18 months away. CARFAX Vehicle History products and services are based only on information supplied to CARFAX. I drove to Gresham from Tigard to see a 2004 saab the had listed on CL and was approached br Brian Lux not only was he helpful but he pointed out several things that would need fixing on the car .. all minor ... he was reasonable in the price negotiations and made sure i was comfortable with the sale ... love the car got the items fixed at my saab mech for less than he discounted it .Would go back if i needed another car. You can only compare up to 4 cars at a time. We love the car and appreciate so much that it was such a smooth and easy transaction. Get the best deals on Parts for 2008 Honda Accord when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com. 1st owner purchased on 11/27/07 and owned in NM until 08/21/10 • 2nd owner purchased on 08/21/10 and owned in NM until 01/11/14 • 3rd owner purchased on 02/07/14 and owned in NM until 10/19/20. Looking for a 2008 Honda Accord for sale ? Purchased on 10/20/07 and owned in GA until 11/14/20. Looking for a Denali 4x4 1ton 3500 long box diesel, by Waiting for the right time from Billings Montana. The price was amazing and he even threw in a tow package and fog lights that I said that I desired and he had them both installed within days! If you can find one used definitely buy one, they will last forever. My loyalty to and trust in Kyle seems to increase each month. I have always liked these cars and this one was no different. Search from 480 Used Honda Accord cars for sale, including a 2008 Honda Accord EX, a 2008 Honda Accord EX Sedan, and a 2008 Honda Accord EX-L Coupe. From Dec1st [tradecarview] becomes 【TCV】. Total Price Monthly Price. Mine was a 2008 2.4L LX 5 speed manual with 80k miles. Although after the initial meeting, there was very little interaction necessary. He answered questions as well as offering more information on the models that we were considering (Outback vs Forester). Last serviced at 131,768 miles in Minnetonka, MN on 12/02/20 • Vehicle serviced • Tire condition and pressure checked • Four wheel alignment performed • Oil and filter changed • Tire(s) replaced • Four tires balanced • Four tires mounted • Vehicle washed/detailed. Book a meeting for Honda Accord 2008 ₦1,350,000 for sale. Mine is a 4 cylinder so gets great mileage. Everyone was very friendly and I was able to get a great deal on a used car. Payment Options. See hi-res pictures, prices and info on 2008 Honda Accord cars for sale near you. Contact Save $5,344 on a 2008 Honda Accord near you. She work real hard to get a disabled war veteran into a car that he really needed. Research, compare and save listings, or contact sellers directly from 8 2008 Accord models in Indianapolis. I restricted my options to a Camry or an Accord based on reviews but chose to go for an Accord manual as the car was a lot more responsive and the handling was sportier. It was it good condition for its age....in great shape mechanically and cosmetically in just very good overall condition. 1st owner drove an estimated 15,077 miles/year • 2nd owner drove an estimated 10,991 miles/year • 3rd owner drove an estimated 6,836 miles/year. I am a customer forever!! Last serviced at 139,068 miles in Alexandria, VA on 09/09/20 • Vehicle serviced • Maintenance inspection completed • Fluids checked • Tire condition and pressure checked • Oil and filter changed. Find your perfect car, truck or SUV at Auto.com. MS Rebbeca Wilimason was very helpful and a pleasure to work with. Last serviced at 90,287 miles in San Jose, CA on 07/09/20 • Vehicle serviced • Alignment performed • Spark plug(s) replaced • Cabin air filter replaced/cleaned • Air filter replaced • Antifreeze/coolant checked • Brake fluid flushed/changed • Fluids checked • Oil and filter changed. Don't miss what's happening in your neighborhood. I gave him the benefit of the doubt, he seems like a honest dude but that?? TrueCar has over 950,338 listings nationwide, updated daily. Overall, I had this car for over 13 years, and it was a real workhorse that delivered reliability, quality, and a powerful car. Not sure but bald head. CARFAX depends on its sources for the accuracy and reliability of its information and is not responsible for errors or omission in the information. Japanese used cars online market. This tire size handles really well in the winter, unlike the newer cars that have 18's and slide around in the snow. Please unsave some if you wish to save others. Art and Joseph provided great customer service, working with the credit union. Last serviced at 65,739 miles in North Bend, WA on 10/16/12 • Vehicle serviced • Two wheel alignment performed. I felt no pressure at all and when I was back with my family several weeks later, we looked at and drove several cars. Lots of trunk room. Last serviced at 105,000 miles in Greenacres, FL on 10/02/20 • Vehicle serviced • Oil and filter changed • Tires rotated. Thanks again John and Donny. WOW what a great group & GRASSFED TAGG RANCH BEEF. Color: Gray 6,078 Great Deals out of Used. Automatic 70,000 Km. Last serviced at 95,011 miles in Roswell, NM on 08/15/16 • Vehicle serviced • Tire repaired. We have 312 listings for Blue Book Honda Accord 2008, from $1,500 Join millions of people using Oodle to find unique used cars for sale, certified pre-owned car listings, and new car classifieds. Anyway, they offer 3,000 miles or 60 day warranty that covers 100% of any repairs. Bought a car for our son. The exterior design is a bit plain but I managed to get over 200,000 miles on the car before I endured the dreaded transmission failure. Read 2008 Honda Accord car reviews and compare 2008 Honda Accord prices and features at carsales.com.au. Delivery. I definitely recommend Executive AutoSport and will use their service again when I need to sell my next car as I got more from the sale than I would have trading it to a dealership. We analyze hundreds of thousands of used cars daily. Get 2008 Honda Accord values, consumer reviews, safety ratings, and find cars for sale near you. Braden convinced me to purchase used 2013 Honda Fit with an excellent exterior/interior. Have not owned long enough to say but can attest to the coupe. I must say, I am truly satisfied with this purchase . The credit process was a little complicated because of the credit union's requirements, but the rate was great. Purchased on 04/21/08 and owned in MD until 12/01/20. Great car for driving around on the highway. Keep it up, Great Job Tommy R. Due to my picky nature when it comes to cars, the one I wanted was not on the lot. Purchased on 03/26/08 and owned in DC until 05/04/20. Most importantly the gas mileage was impressive during trips. Thanks for everything and have a nice 2017. Search Honda Accord 2008 listings near you. Purchased on 05/15/08 and owned in CT until 10/16/20. Please refer to the CARFAX Terms of Use for more information. Last serviced at 99,095 miles in Stamford, CT on 12/10/20 • Vehicle serviced • Maintenance inspection completed • Battery/charging system checked • Brakes checked • VIN glass etching vin etched • Tire condition and pressure checked • Oil and filter changed. 136 listings starting at $5,495, 145 Great Deals out of Save cars. Kyle treated me as if I was ready to buy it today by answering all the questions I had. This car has been fantastic. They help me with all my NeedAnd looking for a ca, Economy size car gas saver just enough room for me and my family and I needed a car to get around me and my children, SUPER RELIABILTY, AMAZING BODY STYLE, PERFECT SIZE, GREAT PERFORMANCE. Last serviced in Chantilly, VA on 07/06/20 • Vehicle serviced • Emissions or safety inspection performed. Save Search. Last serviced at 123,108 miles in Kansas City, MO on 07/24/20 • Vehicle serviced • A/C system serviced. Certified Pre-Owned: Yes. Purchased on 08/18/08 and owned in AZ until 11/01/20. Drove it on quite a few long trips and enjoyed the complete trip. © 2020 Cars.com After agreeing to price point, I met with their finance manager, nice man and easy to talk too. Shop 2008 Honda Accord vehicles for sale in Portland, OR at Cars.com. Car is loaded with many options and at the same time is a gas saver. Honda Accord 3.5 V6 Auto 2008. 2008 Honda Accord Sedan EXL 2008 Honda Accord EXL 4 Door Sedan. Find 2008 Honda Accords for Sale on Oodle Classifieds. 18 results found Image. The CARFAX Vehicle History Report for the vehicle may contain more current information. Comfortable to drive. I think his name is Timothy? Very comfortable, smooth ride. Last serviced at 141,688 miles in Peoria, AZ on 04/24/20 • Vehicle serviced • Alternator replaced. Last serviced at 106,209 miles in Glastonbury, CT on 07/02/20 • Vehicle serviced • Maintenance inspection completed • Oil and filter changed. I needed a car that would be able able to handle last minute trips to my rugby games anywhere in eastern US from GA to MO and would be able to carry at least five adults and their gears. CARFAX does not have the complete history of every vehicle. I have brought many friends and family there and all of them are so happy with their vehicles because the best car deal doesnt mean cheapest price. Last serviced at 167,309 miles in Las Vegas, NV on 12/13/19 • Vehicle serviced • Oil and filter changed. All rights reserved. The last caller was Braden so I settled with him as my representative. Save up to $8,405 on one of 13,586 used 2008 Honda Accords near you. Shop, watch video walkarounds and compare prices on Used 2008 Honda Accord listings. John was an absolute pleasure to work with. Most of the dealers i have contacted in Montana with were not interested in me when I said I was 1 year to 18 months away from buying. Transmission: 6-Speed Manual. Find amazing local prices on Honda accord 2008 for sale Shop hassle-free with Gumtree, your local buying & selling community. 2008 Honda Accord vs. 2008 Hyundai Sonata. Read Honda Accord car reviews and compare Honda Accord prices and features at carsales.com.au. It was hard to one up this dealership, I didn?? Purchased on 06/02/08 and owned in MN until 11/17/20. It was severely neglected and I did the timing belt at 140k. Still own my 2000 surburan I bought new in 1999 with 167,000 miles and plan to keep for the rest ofmy life. Used. Used Honda Accord from AA Cars with free breakdown cover. ?better than you??? Other information about this vehicle may not have been reported to CARFAX. Search from 10 Used Honda Accord cars for sale, including a 2008 Honda Accord EX Sedan, a 2008 Honda Accord EX-L, and a 2008 Honda Accord EX-L V6 Coupe ranging in … Learn more about the 2008 Honda Accord. Make an offer Call now. I cannot complain. I have only owned the car for three weeks. Log In. I Love The 2008 Honda Accord mine has been a really good car. No one even makes a sedan like this anymore. We'll email you when new cars are added or there's a drop in price. Description: Used 2008 Honda Accord Coupe EX-L V6 for sale - $6,999 - 216,000 km with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Heated Seats. Purchased on 11/12/07 and owned in AZ until 12/04/20. Overall it was a perfect car buying experience. Comfortable and spacious. Find your perfect car with Edmunds expert reviews, car comparisons, and pricing tools. I purchased a 07 Accord coupe and needed lots of work done. Find the best used 2008 Honda Accord near you. Last serviced at 183,723 miles in Denton, TX on 11/12/20 • Vehicle serviced • Airbag system checked. Purchased on 04/24/08 and owned in IL until 09/24/20. Last serviced in Des Plaines, IL on 12/14/20 • Vehicle serviced. We have thousands of listings and a variety of research tools to help you find the perfect car or truck Silver Honda Accord 2008 for sale in Pasig City Metro Manila, Pasig ₱345,000. The tires are 215/50r17's. Purchased on 08/23/08 and owned in IL until 11/13/20. My in-laws referred me to NW Group and Eli met with me at the warehouse within minutes of my calling him when I was in Portland on a weekend. So far I love this car. 209 listings starting at $3,788, 11 Great Deals out of Purchased on 04/25/08 and owned in NY until 09/09/20. Every used car for sale comes with a free CARFAX Report. this car meets all my needs, it has excellent leg room in the front and back, i would recommend a honda to any and everyone. It needed work and repairs but is built very well and a great design. Shop 2008 Honda Accord vehicles for sale in Indianapolis, IN at Cars.com. Search over 249 used 2008 Honda Accord Sedans vehicles. 52 listings starting at $2,200. Access them anywhere. vibe. Join millions of people using Oodle to find unique car parts, used trucks, used ATVs, and other commercial vehicles for sale. 11 yrs. I would recommend Carmoney Auto Sales any day. Use our search to find it. 2008 Honda Accord EX-Lsee listing detailsDescription: Used 2008 Honda Accord EX-L for sale - $3,495 - 155,569 mi with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Heated SeatsCertified Pre-Owned: NoTransmission: AutomaticColor: Green. I picked up a used 2007 EX-L V6 with a 6-Speed Manual. Make an offer for Honda Accord 2008 ₦1,350,000 for sale. We bought a Toyota camry it has been a good first car and came with a 3month warranty. It is a beast compared to the autos and lots of fun. Find amazing local prices on 2008 honda accord for sale Shop hassle-free with Gumtree, your local buying & selling community.
Dead Again Trailer, Karen Maine Age, French Mastiff Rescue Ontario, Carpet Cleaning Amsterdam, Honda Amaze Petrol Mileage Quora, Aluminum Square Tubing Weight Chart, California Common Core Standards Social Studies,