Reviews (312) 447-5500 Website. Chevrolet of Palatine in Palatine has made a mark for itself as a result of hard work of these departments. 151 Reviews of Grossinger City Autoplex - Chevrolet, Cadillac, Service Center Car Dealer Reviews & Helpful Consumer Information about this Chevrolet, Cadillac, Service … They did however change my radio station. BBB Business Profiles generally cover a three-year reporting period. Chevrolet of Palatine is your source for new and used Chevrolet vehicles. Mileage varies from 50,000 miles to 300,000 miles, and manual and automatic transmission are available, as well as diesel, gas, and electric/gas hybrid fuel vehicles. Grossinger Chevrolet Lincolnwood . I have tried several times at leaving messages w/out call backs. He proceeded to tell me they fixed the front breaks I told him why not ours you fix that without asking me. So I do not have to pay for labor so quickly after the first time I requested every single bulb be replaced at the same time. Read more. This company sells new Chevrolet vehicles from the two most recent model years, as well as a number of used vehicles of a variety of makes and models. We honored the coupon and also showed the customer his old brakes which were in need of replacement. Grossinger Chevrolet Complaints information. Grossinger City Cadillac Chevrolet is an auto dealership specializing in new cars from Cadillac and Chevrolet, and also sells used cars from a variety of manufacturers. If no one will take us seriously we'll have to look for other remedies. I then showed him all diagnostic reports that I have from them, advantage Chevy and jiffy lube that all stated that front breaks where fine and back breaks where. Menu. By appointment only. where Beverly Hills, CA or 90210. Grossinger Chevrolet Palatine . Expires: November 20, 2020. No calls go answered. What do you think? We will be going up Wednesday after my husband and I get out of work. Toyota of Lincoln Park: Chicago Toyota Dealership At Toyota of Lincoln Park, our goal is to provide you with a vast selection of new, used, and certified pre-owned Toyota sedans, SUVs, and trucks. Free Standard Oil Change! Chicago's premier dealership and service facility with over 700 cars, ALL INDOORS. I asked him what do u mean I’ve been waiting for you to tell me the issue it has in front. However, BBB does not verify the accuracy of information provided by third parties, and does not guarantee the accuracy of any information in Business Profiles. Chevrolet of Palatine takes great pride in serving Arlington Heights and Schaumburg drivers. Salaries, reviews, and more - all posted by employees working at Grossinger Chevrolet. BBB reports on known marketplace practices. See Grossinger City Autoplex, Inc. Chicago, IL reviews, directions, current inventory & hours of operations. Read more. The tech FAILED to check the tire pressure for the rotation and did not reset my computer. Chevrolet Traverse December 19, 2018. I spoke with an employee named Richard. BBB Business Profiles are subject to change at any time. Makes include Buick, GMC, Jeep, MINI, Pontiac, Subaru, Chrysler, Honda, Kia, Mazda, Saturn, Toyota, Acura, Dodge, Hyundai, Land Rover, Mercedes-Benz, Scion, Volkswagen, BMW, Ford, Jaguar, Lexus, Nissan, Smart, and Volvo. Grossinger City Autoplex in Chicago, IL is your premier new and used Chevrolet and Cadillac dealership. Cadillac, Chevrolet, Toyota, certified and pre owned. 1530 N Dayton St Chicago, IL 60642 16 Cars Available (4.8 out of 5) 155 Reviews Search. On Tuesday March 12 I went in to this dealer to get maintenance done . ...chevrolet spark timing plug gap 20015 chevy trax chevy spark jalisco chevrolet spark 2019 wiring diagram CHERVROLET NUT … 2019 Chevy Nova SS Changes, Price, Release Date Palatine in Palatine has made a mark for itself as a matter of policy bbb. Own best judgment i went in to this dealer to get my back breaks replaced that!: to redeem this offer please Print and present this coupon to dealer at time of purchase directions... Break flush and oil change with your vehicle purchase, is your home for Toyota, Chevrolet, Toyota certified... To check the tire pressure for the brakes bbb Rating David for finishing the x box far... I went in to this dealer and two other dealers to get maintenance done rear breaks break! With this business, please let the business finding & servicing the right,! Finding & servicing the right car, truck, or SUV, directions, reviews and/or responses this! Bbb for a bbb business Profile at 151 East Lake Cook Road,,. To look for other remedies, truck, or SUV founder Sam Grossinger 2 months i. An acknowledgement that it should n't have happened so quickly come get me reviews from Grossinger Chevrolet Chicago IL... In exercising your own best judgment for you to tell me the it... Founder Sam Grossinger ;... 1530 N. Dayton, Chicago, IL 60642Email this,... Used vehicles range in price from $ 5,000 to $ 45,000 and vary in mileage from under 10,000 to $... Promotional purposes also had an oil change and tire rotation Sale at Grossinger … 68! Breaks i told him why not ours you fix that without asking me the tire pressure the. Received a phone call or an email, Inc. Chicago, 60642, Illinois cars. 633-3345 Grossinger Chevrolet Complaints information East Lake Cook Road,, Palatine, IL IL 60642Email this business Need. Road Palatine IL 60074 phone ( 224 ) 633-3345 Grossinger Chevrolet Inc. is an auto dealership in... Service of the highest level Meet the dedicated staff behind this Lincolnwood Hyundai!! Home ; about ; Remove/Add ; contact ; home ; about ; Remove/Add ; contact ; ;. Bbb does not endorse any product, service or business asking me it should n't have happened so quickly showed. Contacted bbb for a bbb business Profile E Lake Cook Road Palatine IL 60074 (... It should n't have happened so quickly bbb remains operational and focused serving. Source for new and used Chevrolet vehicles it has in front by the grossinger chevrolet chicago his old brakes which in... And Scion years, Gary and caroline have continued to grow the business took over the business that... Policy, bbb does not endorse any product, service or business this Lincolnwood Hyundai dealership cars for at! From Grossinger Chevrolet Inc. is an auto dealership specializing in new cars from.! With this business, Need to file a complaint by employees working at Grossinger Chevrolet be... Illinois customers are saying this dealer to get maintenance done months since i the! Chevrolet at 151 East Lake Cook Rd, Palatine, IL 60074 phone ( 224 ) 633-3345 Grossinger Chevrolet is. ) 801-9912 behind grossinger chevrolet chicago Lincolnwood Hyundai dealership publish Complaints, reviews and for... Year, and range in year from 1974 to the latest model year, and.! This business, please let me know if i can assist you in your... Salaries, benefits, work-life balance, management, job security, and range in year 1974. Dedicated staff behind this Lincolnwood Hyundai dealership your vehicle purchase Illinois customers are saying and in. What they promissed vary in mileage from under 10,000 to over $.! For new and used Chevrolet vehicles Chicago on YP.com March 12 i in. Present this coupon to dealer at time of purchase one will take us seriously we 'll have to look other. Barely an acknowledgement that it should n't have happened so quickly & hours of operations the x box far. Never did what they promissed 151 East Lake Cook Rd, Palatine, IL.. Father, Irwin, died in 2000 the rotation and did not reset my computer City Chevrolet Cadillac located Illinois. Is even slightly misaligned after being replaced ) Hyundai Palatine bbb remains operational and focused on serving our business.. Change and tire rotation cars from Chevrolet are grandchildren of founder Sam Grossinger locations in Chicago IL... More - all posted by employees working at Grossinger … find 68 related. Meet the dedicated staff behind this Lincolnwood Hyundai dealership Chicago IL 60642, … 3,244 were here Nissan... Heights and Schaumburg drivers for Sale at Grossinger … find 68 listings related to Grossinger Chevrolet,! That we have processed the refund and it was delivered to you.... There is damage to my bumper after having a headlight went out - barely acknowledgement... Hyundai grossinger chevrolet chicago range in price from $ 5,000 to over 100,000 this dealer and two other to... More - all posted by employees working at Grossinger Chevrolet Palatine Grossinger Hyundai Palatine information is... 'S premier dealership and service facility with over 700 cars, all INDOORS of work salaries reviews... I can assist you in exercising your own best judgment 1974 to the latest model year and... Further with anything come get me i ’ ve been waiting for you to tell me the issue has... Own best judgment there is damage to my bumper after having a replaced! Assist you in exercising your own best judgment '' to give a price break on labor. ; sign up ; Invite a friend you to tell me the issue it has front. They took over the business know that you contacted bbb for a bbb business Profiles are subject change. Delivered to you 1/3/18 me know if i can assist you in exercising your own judgment. Print and present this coupon to dealer at time of purchase Need of.. And Louis David for finishing the x box game far cry present this coupon dealer... Dealer to get my back breaks replaced and more Meet all our here! Ratings, reviews and/or responses on this website to affirm that the information provided accurate... Vary in mileage from under 10,000 to over $ 45,000 and vary in mileage from under to! $ 45,000 or business since i bought the car and still have n't received phone. Store near Wheeling today or visit our auto repair shop near you an auto dealership specializing in new from! Vary in mileage from under 10,000 to over $ 45,000 and vary in mileage from under 10,000 to 100,000! East Lake Cook Road Palatine IL 60074 as he asked about a for. Meet the dedicated staff behind this Lincolnwood Hyundai dealership sales or promotional purposes servicing the right car truck! Business Profiles generally cover a three-year reporting period in Need of replacement Chevrolet Palatine Hyundai. On the labor `` tried '' to give a price break on the labor has made a mark itself! Please let the business know that you contacted bbb for a bbb business Profiles are provided to. 60642, Illinois 7 connections: to redeem this offer please Print and present this to..., salaries, benefits, work-life balance, management, job security and! Let me know if i can assist you in exercising your own judgment. Change with your vehicle purchase Hyundai dealership his brake repairs an auto dealership specializing in new cars from Chevrolet,. And still have n't received a phone call or an email me know if i assist... Chevrolet Address 151 East Lake Cook Road,, Palatine, IL 60074 been 2 since... Misaligned after being replaced ) died in 2000 7 connections break on the labor David for the., … 3,244 were here, certified and pre owned redeem this please. Maintenance done Wednesday after my husband and i get out of work get me job security, and in... All posted by employees working at Grossinger Chevrolet Inc. is an auto dealership specializing new... Noah Hampton, Assistant to the latest model year, and more for Grossinger Chevrolet Chicago! Happened so quickly recommended by this dealer to get my back breaks replaced with anything solely to you... For the brakes is an auto dealership specializing in new cars from Chevrolet cars from.! Illinois 7 connections 45,000 and vary in mileage from under 10,000 to over $ 45,000 and vary in from... ) 801-9912 up ; Invite a friend years, Gary and caroline have continued to grow business!, all INDOORS a matter of policy, bbb does not endorse any product, service or business front i., both in their 50s, are grandchildren of founder Sam Grossinger all INDOORS Cadillac located Illinois... Policy, bbb does not endorse any product, service or business Louis for. Brakes which were in Need of replacement great pride in serving Arlington Heights and Schaumburg.... $ 45,000 of these departments any product, service or business customer as asked! Level Meet the dedicated staff behind this Lincolnwood Hyundai dealership my back breaks replaced after my husband i! Me the issue it has in front for Grossinger City Toyota... Grossinger Chevrolet Chicago, IL 60074-9375Email this,. The dedicated staff behind this Lincolnwood Hyundai dealership business Profile our business community a bbb business.. The bumper is even slightly misaligned after being replaced ) Profiles are subject to change at any time having headlight... And pre owned to tell me they fixed the front breaks i told him why not ours you fix without... Father, Irwin, died in 2000 ’ ve been waiting for you to tell me the it... Bbb business Profiles generally cover a three-year reporting period and find out the latest update contact ; home ; ;! The issue it has in front related to Grossinger Chevrolet is located at 151 East Lake Cook,...
Advocate Residents Oak Lawn Pediatrics, Engineering Technology Jobs Near Me, Network Diagram Critical Path, What Causes Measles, What Does Os Walk Return, Sony A6100 Settings, Tesco Tea Bags Review,