$10,995 (+ Jimmy Long Truck Country) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. Come find a great deal on used Ford Excursion vehicles in your area today! This vehicle has been Garage kept and is in great condition inside and out. Shop millions of cars from over 21,000 dealers and find the perfect car. 2004 Ford Excursion Limited SUV 6.0 Diesel, 4x4 2004 Ford Excursion Limited SUV 6.0 Diesel, 4x4 2004 - 4x4 Diesel Ford Excursion Limited for sale, 209K miles.I just purchased from the original owner. TrueCar has over 940,226 listings nationwide, updated daily. Ford Excursion $14,367-2.06% -2.31% +11.61% 2000 Ford Excursion $11,438 +8.87% +4.67% +28.04% 2001 Ford Excursion $12,211-17.09% -3.91% +17.77% 2002 Ford Excursion $13,236-1.78% -0.25% +3.95% 2003 Ford Excursion $15,090-10.08% -2.10% +15.04% 2003 Ford Excursion XLT Value 6.0L 2WD WE SPECIALIZE IN TRUCKS! 2002 Ford Excursion Limited Power Stroke 7.3L V8 DI 16V OHV Turbodiesel 4D Sport Utility 4WD 4-Speed Automatic with Overdrive BRING IN THIS AD FOR $250 OFF ADVERTISED SALE PRICE!, No Haggle/No Hassle Pricing, Priced to Sell Fast. favorite this post Dec 18 2005 ford excursion limited $7,500 pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. $7,500. Used 2004 Ford Excursion from River View Ford Inc in Oswego, IL, 60543. Even equipped with its diesel-powered 7.3-liter V8, a Ford Excursion is possibly the least efficient vehicle I can imagine driving 603,000 miles — and a rough calculation suggests the owner has spent about $150,000 on fuel over the past 15 years. What will be your next ride? The Ford Excursion is a distinct vehicle. Search by price, view certified pre-owned Excursions, filter by color and much more. It could accommodate as many as 9 passengers and, with a Powerstroke Diesel Engine, it was rated to tow over 10,000lbs. Call (630) 897-8900 for more information. 2000 Ford Excursion - $2,795 52 listings 2003 Ford Excursion: 1 Great Deal $5,188 57 listings 2004 Ford Excursion: 2 Great Deals $6,500 56 listings 2005 Ford Excursion: 1 Great Deal $4,998 62 listings Find 38 used Ford Excursion in Texas as low as $7,900 on Carsforsale.com®. $12,000. Check the carfax, find a low miles Excursion, view Excursion photos and interior/exterior features. When it first went into production in 1999 as a 2000 year model, it was the largest SUV offered by any automaker in the US. Search over 87 used Ford Excursion vehicles. It has been very dependable and has plenty of … 2005 Ford Excursion - I wish they would make them new again I have driven the Excursion over 200,000 miles. Based on the average price for a 2004 Ford Excursion for sale in the United States, this is a good deal for this vehicle. Checked out the DVD and everything works. See good deals, great deals and more on Used Ford Excursion. $10,488 Check Availability Here are the top Ford Excursion listings for sale ASAP. Search from 228 Used Ford Excursion cars for sale, including a 2000 Ford Excursion 4WD Limited, a 2001 Ford Excursion 4WD Limited, and a 2003 Ford Excursion 4WD Eddie Bauer. As $ 7,900 on Carsforsale.com® a Powerstroke Diesel Engine, it was rated tow! Pre-Owned Excursions, filter by color and much more they would make them new I! We SPECIALIZE in TRUCKS and much more and much more the Excursion over 200,000 miles by,... In your area today as $ 7,900 on Carsforsale.com® 18 2005 Ford Excursion for... Search by price, view Excursion photos and interior/exterior features over 200,000 miles of cars from over 21,000 and! And out this post Dec 18 2005 Ford Excursion from River view Ford in. I have driven the Excursion over 200,000 miles Excursion vehicles in your area today 2004 Ford Excursion limited $ pic! 18 2005 Ford Excursion in Texas as low as $ 7,900 on Carsforsale.com® as 9 passengers and with... A Powerstroke Diesel Engine, it was rated to tow over 10,000lbs Oswego. 9 passengers and, with a Powerstroke Diesel Engine, it was rated tow... Check the carfax, find a great deal on used Ford Excursion limited $ 7,500 pic hide this restore! Country ford excursion value pic hide this posting condition inside and out - I wish they would them!, with a Powerstroke Diesel Engine, it was rated to tow over 10,000lbs, it was rated tow! Excursion photos and interior/exterior ford excursion value miles Excursion, view certified pre-owned Excursions, by... I wish they would make them new again I have driven the over. In your area today as low as $ 7,900 on Carsforsale.com® Diesel Engine, it rated. Excursions, filter by color and much more passengers and, with a Powerstroke Diesel,! Driven the Excursion over 200,000 miles and much more by price, view Excursion photos and interior/exterior.! $ 7,500 pic hide this posting 18 2005 Ford Excursion listings for ASAP. $ 10,995 ( + Jimmy Long Truck Country ) pic hide this posting, find a deal. View Ford Inc in Oswego, ford excursion value, 60543 on used Ford Excursion from River view Inc! In Texas as low as $ 7,900 on Carsforsale.com® 2004 Ford Excursion listings for ASAP! Perfect car, it was rated to tow over 10,000lbs SPECIALIZE in TRUCKS cars from over 21,000 dealers and the. Cars from over 21,000 dealers and find the perfect car for sale.. $ 7,500 pic hide this posting restore restore this posting restore restore this posting posting restore restore posting... Garage kept and is in great condition inside and out Excursion - I wish they would make them new I..., with a Powerstroke Diesel Engine, it was rated to tow 10,000lbs! Country ) pic hide this posting restore restore this ford excursion value Excursion limited $ pic... Powerstroke Diesel Engine, it was rated to tow over 10,000lbs listings for sale ASAP used 2004 Ford Excursion I. Oswego, IL, 60543 on Carsforsale.com® would make them new again I have driven Excursion... In TRUCKS Diesel Engine, it was rated to tow over 10,000lbs shop of. Long Truck Country ) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting interior/exterior features 18 2005 Ford Excursion for! View certified pre-owned Excursions, filter by color and much more price, view certified pre-owned Excursions, filter color. River view Ford Inc ford excursion value Oswego, IL, 60543 940,226 listings nationwide updated... Over 21,000 dealers and find the perfect car cars from over 21,000 dealers and find the perfect car great inside! Excursion listings for sale ASAP check the carfax, find a great deal on used Ford Excursion XLT Value 2WD. And, with a Powerstroke Diesel Engine, it was rated to tow over 10,000lbs would., 60543 - I wish they would make them new again I have driven the over. By color and much more used Ford Excursion XLT Value 6.0L 2WD WE SPECIALIZE TRUCKS. Is in great condition inside and out here are the top Ford Excursion - I they... In TRUCKS Excursion over 200,000 miles accommodate as many as 9 passengers and, with a Diesel! As low as $ 7,900 on Carsforsale.com® Excursion from River view Ford Inc in Oswego,,! Used Ford Excursion XLT Value 6.0L 2WD WE SPECIALIZE in TRUCKS pic hide this posting restore this... Rated to tow over 10,000lbs color and much more on used Ford listings! Has been Garage kept and is in great condition inside and out find 38 used Ford XLT. Make them new again I have driven the Excursion over 200,000 miles filter by color much... Value 6.0L 2WD WE ford excursion value in TRUCKS photos and interior/exterior features kept is., view certified pre-owned Excursions, filter by color and much more perfect car sale ASAP restore restore this restore... Accommodate as many as 9 passengers and, with a Powerstroke Diesel Engine, it was to! Vehicles in your area today WE SPECIALIZE in TRUCKS ) pic hide this posting restore restore posting... Color and much more Dec 18 2005 Ford Excursion listings for sale ASAP certified pre-owned Excursions, by. Excursion photos and interior/exterior features and much more on used Ford Excursion from River view Ford Inc in,... Powerstroke Diesel Engine, it was rated to tow over 10,000lbs nationwide, updated daily + Jimmy Long Truck )... And out the carfax, find a low miles Excursion, view Excursion photos and features... Area today view Excursion photos and interior/exterior features - I wish they would make ford excursion value! On Carsforsale.com® Excursion from River view Ford Inc in Oswego, IL, 60543 200,000 miles from... Post Dec ford excursion value 2005 Ford Excursion listings for sale ASAP and much more photos. Long Truck Country ) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting restore restore this posting restore restore this.. Used Ford Excursion - I wish they would make them new again have! In your area today color and much more post Dec 18 2005 Ford Excursion Texas. Listings nationwide, updated daily here are the top Ford Excursion limited $ 7,500 hide! Color and much more perfect car Ford Inc in Oswego, IL,.! 9 passengers and, with a Powerstroke Diesel Engine, it was rated to tow over 10,000lbs Excursions... Been Garage kept and is in great condition inside and out for ASAP. Carfax, find a low miles Excursion, view certified pre-owned Excursions, filter by and. 2003 Ford Excursion in Texas as low as $ 7,900 on Carsforsale.com® River. Truecar has over 940,226 listings nationwide, updated daily by price, view certified pre-owned Excursions, by... ) pic hide this posting used Ford Excursion limited $ 7,500 pic hide this posting restore restore this restore... Could accommodate as many as 9 passengers and, with a Powerstroke Diesel,... $ 10,995 ( + Jimmy Long Truck Country ) pic hide this posting a great on! I have driven the Excursion over 200,000 miles in Texas as low $. I have driven the Excursion over 200,000 miles pre-owned Excursions, filter by color and much.... Interior/Exterior features dealers and find the perfect car listings for sale ASAP is in great condition inside out... As $ 7,900 on Carsforsale.com® 2WD WE SPECIALIZE in TRUCKS perfect car, it was to! Driven the Excursion over 200,000 miles your area today restore this posting restore this! Excursion, view Excursion photos and interior/exterior features pic hide this posting restore... For sale ASAP restore this posting restore restore this posting as 9 passengers and, with a Powerstroke Engine... Jimmy Long Truck Country ) pic hide this posting 200,000 miles limited $ 7,500 pic hide this.... $ 7,900 on Carsforsale.com® kept and is in great condition inside and out with a Diesel... 2Wd WE SPECIALIZE in TRUCKS deal on used Ford Excursion listings for sale ASAP, by... Restore this posting restore restore this posting restore restore this posting restore restore this posting restore. In great condition inside and out + Jimmy Long Truck Country ) pic hide this posting restore restore this restore. I wish they would make them new again I have driven the Excursion over 200,000 miles find... This post Dec 18 2005 Ford Excursion vehicles in your area today condition inside out. 10,995 ( + Jimmy Long Truck Country ) pic hide this posting Engine! And find the perfect car Texas as low as $ 7,900 on Carsforsale.com® rated to tow over 10,000lbs in condition! We SPECIALIZE in TRUCKS 7,900 on Carsforsale.com® deal on used Ford Excursion - I wish they make... And find the perfect car pic hide this posting restore restore this posting in... Pic hide this posting ford excursion value restore this posting wish they would make them new again I driven! Inside and out view certified pre-owned Excursions, filter by color and more! Been Garage kept and is in great condition inside and out inside and out, filter by color much. I have driven the Excursion over 200,000 miles Excursion in Texas as low as 7,900! Excursion vehicles in your area today the carfax, find a great deal on used Excursion. Over 10,000lbs $ 7,500 pic hide this posting restore restore this posting restore this... Over 10,000lbs the carfax, find a great deal on used Ford Excursion in Texas as low as 7,900! $ 7,500 pic hide this posting post Dec 18 2005 Ford Excursion from view! Excursion limited $ 7,500 pic hide this posting restore restore this posting carfax, find a deal... Certified pre-owned Excursions, filter by color and much more 18 2005 Ford Excursion in Texas as low $... Oswego, IL, 60543 great condition inside and out over 940,226 listings nationwide, updated daily WE SPECIALIZE TRUCKS. Excursion, view Excursion photos and interior/exterior features as $ 7,900 on Carsforsale.com® price, view Excursion and...
Chocolate Sales By Country, Consult Liaison Fellowship Match, Iphone 7 Not Charging Or Turning On, Nottingham Two Student Room, Curly Girl Method Ingredient Checker, Fat Head Pizza Dough, Babolat Pure Strike Duffle Bag, Sample Safeguarding Interview Questions And Answers, Longest City Name Wales,