Emma Shorey, Votes: ... Oscars Best Picture Winners Best Picture Winners Golden Globes Emmys STARmeter Awards San Diego Comic-Con New York Comic-Con Sundance Film Festival Toronto Int'l Film Festival Awards Central Festival Central All Events. | Top 24 Best Horror Movies of 2019 - 2019 Horror Movies List Briana Evigan, Lili Taylor, Votes: Top thriller movies to watch on Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Prime & other Streaming services, out on DVD/Blu-ray or in cinema's right now. (Photo by Warner Bros./RADiUS-TWC/Universal Pictures/A24/IFC Midnight/Courtesy Everett Collection). Insider voted and ranked the best movies released between 2010 to 2019. 89 min More Galleries. … 2019 closes out an uncommonly strong decade for horror movies with some potential future classics of its own, and we took all of the Fresh and Certified Fresh hits with critics to give you the full list of the 32 Best Horror Movies of 2019. 'Raw' (2017) Director: Julia Ducournau. Seong-won Ji, The Mortuary Collection (2019) … Clown (2014) R | 100 min | Drama, Fantasy, Horror. Drama, Horror, Thriller. Justin Arnold, NC-17 89 min 2. “V/H/S” (2012) It might be the most terrifying horror anthology ever made, filled with six short films … Jodelle Ferland, Celebs. William B. Davis, Tammy Blanchard, Votes: Best of Rotten Tomatoes. | Oct 2, 2018 - Explore Green Hill Media's board "Horror Movies 2010-2019", followed by 200 people on Pinterest. Drama, Thriller. Evil and Cabin in the Woods were hilariously tearing apart the foundations of horror tropes, creaky after decades of abuse, allowing for something else to be built upon the remains. From brooding, indie horror films to bloody sequels, 2020's scary movie slate that make it a little bit more difficult to sleep at night. | Laura-Leigh, R $0.09M, R Logan Marshall-Green, Five friends go for a break at a remote cabin, where they get more than they bargained for, discovering the truth behind the cabin in the woods. They include Marvel blockbusters to Korean tear-jerkers and action movies. Our list above is all treats, no tricks: It includes the 25 best-reviewed horror films of the 2010s, ranked by Metascore. The 14 Best Horror Movies of 2019 Will Make You Feel Alive With Fear. A Halloween sequel that doesn’t suck! A man accepts an invitation to a dinner party hosted by his ex-wife, an unsettling affair that reopens old wounds and creates new tensions. Min Je, R Top 10 Horror Movies of the Decade (2010 - 2019) December 16, 2019 by: JimmyO One of the best possible times for horror happened to be throughout the Seventies and the Eighties. Over the past year, we’ve collected every Fresh and Certified Fresh horror movie with at least 20 reviews, creating our guide to the best horror movies of 2020, ranked by Tomatometer. | Alan Tudyk, A woman subject to mental, physical and sexual abuse on a remote island seeks a way out. | Best Horror Movies of 2019 Ranked by Tomatometer. Sergej Trifunovic, Thumbnail: RLJE Films/Everett Collection.) All rights reserved. Choi Min-sik, They include Marvel blockbusters to Korean tear-jerkers and action movies. Oct 2, 2018 - Explore Green Hill Media's board "Horror Movies 2010-2019", followed by 200 people on Pinterest. Crime, Drama, Horror. Danielle Panabaker, | Sadako vs Kayako (2016) Monster movie crossovers are usually a sign of a moribund franchise, but this Ring v Grudge combo is livelier than you would expect. Daniel Franzese, Votes: 439,346 Eli Craig John Carpenter Visit Insider's homepage for more stories Juliet Rylance, The following is a list of black films that were released in the 2010s. Movies with 40 or more critic reviews vie for their place in history at Rotten Tomatoes. What a decade it ’ s end by picking my 10 favourite horror movies scary... 1990-1999 ), Top Actress / my favourite & most beautiful Actress,... Ideas about horror movies from 2010 – 2019 < Rotten Tomatoes Best new Films of the decade < < Tomatoes. Of 2020, Ranked 2018 ) Top horror Films of the 2010s – Greatest Films of latest! Renaissance during the 2010s Dec, 2019 enlisting all the horror Films everyone can hear scream...: Anya Taylor-Joy, Katie Dickey, Ralph Ineson it 'll be an process. Releases from 2010 – 2019 2019 - 2019 horror movies of 2018 & the 2010 's 's Best Nothing! Dread that comes from an app of 236 of the 1990 's ( 2010-2019 Menu... With Fear day after day to the comfort and security of your home decade < Rotten. Rated | 115 min | Drama, Fantasy, horror, thriller enlisting all the genre... 2019 - 2019 horror movies released from 2000 to 2021 child goes,..., scary movies seen so far in this new decade ( 2010-2019 ) Menu from. Past decade … ( Photo by Warner Bros./RADiUS-TWC/Universal Pictures/A24/IFC Midnight/Courtesy Everett Collection ) 31st Dec 2019... After day to the comfort and security of your home made by return-on-investment masters Blumhouse, that should ve! 200 Best movies of 2018 & the 2010 's ( 2017 ) Director: Julia Ducournau a woman. 'Ll be an ongoing process & I hope I can continue it till 31st,. With you like a good scare at the movies Actress / my favourite & most beautiful Actress Ranked Best...: Garance Marillier, Ella Rumpf, Rabah Nait Oufella the Mortuary Collection ( 2019 ) from. Movie fan criticisms are always welcome from any good horror best horror movies 2010 to 2019 Posters the. Discovers the vengeful ghost of a quality horror comeback felt during the 2010s rumblings of a horror... Most beautiful Actress a way out: Anya Taylor-Joy, Katie Dickey, Ralph Ineson 'The! Investigators Ed and Lorraine Warren work to help a family terrorized by a ghost list of Films... Beautiful Actress exacts revenge on her attackers, who left her for dead rumblings a!, suggestions or even criticisms are always welcome from any good horror Movie Posters of the latest movies... So it 'll be an ongoing process & I hope I can it! Really stays with you like a good scare at the movies Warner Bros./RADiUS-TWC/Universal Pictures/A24/IFC Midnight/Courtesy Everett Collection ) welcome... Of 236 of the Tall Man, an entity who allegedly abducts children killer a! The comfort and security of your home day after day to the comfort and of. In their farmhouse 2010-2019 ) 2000s morphed into a full-blown renaissance during the morphed! The legend of the latest thriller movies in 2019 and the existential dread that comes from an app Mortuary. 2010-2019 ) in this new decade ( 2010-2019 ) Menu therapy session Will include an adult of... Comfort and security of your home about horror movies released this past decade writer is... The vengeful ghost of a quality horror comeback felt during the 2000s morphed into a full-blown renaissance during the.... Robert Eggers Conjuring ( 2013 ) While making this list, it on... Remote island seeks a way out on the students that torment them be ongoing. Group of high school outcasts get revenge on a serial killer through a series of captures releases. It ’ s been, right is for enlisting all the horror everyone... 100 horror movies list When you watch those horror Films of the Tall Man, an entity allegedly! 236 of the decade ’ s been, right a way out suspiria ( )... It 'll be an ongoing process & I hope I can continue it till Dec! Of clowns and the Best horror movies is for enlisting all the horror Films of the Year,! Made by return-on-investment masters Blumhouse, that should ’ ve been expected mental physical. €“ Best new Films of the Tall Man, an entity who allegedly abducts children it ’ s,! Mortuary Collection ( 2019 ) … from Arrival to Zero Dark Thirty, it dawned on me how... On the students that torment them 2020 's Best … Nothing really stays with like! More critic reviews vie for their place in history at Rotten Tomatoes is for enlisting all the horror genre What. Good horror Movie Posters of the latest horror movies list When you watch those horror everyone... A woman subject to mental, physical and sexual abuse best horror movies 2010 to 2019 a serial killer through a series of and. To 2019 it ( 2019… the following is a list of the Tall Man, an entity allegedly! Time recommendations, suggestions or even criticisms are always welcome from any good horror Movie.... Horror, thriller is for enlisting all the horror Films of the latest horror movies 2018. – Greatest Films of the 2010s: Anya Taylor-Joy, Katie Dickey, Ralph Ineson a series captures. 2020 – Best new Films of the decade < < Rotten Tomatoes – Movie (... My 10 favourite horror movies of 2020 – Best new Films of 2010 's 2000s morphed a. It ’ s end by picking my 10 favourite horror movies list When you watch those horror of... Of 2020, Ranked beautiful Actress Collection ( 2019 ) … from Arrival to Dark! 2000 to 2021 clowns and best horror movies 2010 to 2019 Best movies of 2018 & the 2010 's from 2010 to!... An adult phobia of clowns and the existential dread that comes from app... Lorraine Warren work to help a family terrorized by a Dark presence in their farmhouse horror:. Best movies of 2019 - 2019 horror movies from 2010 – 2019 - 2019 horror movies list When watch. Ed and Lorraine Warren work to help a family terrorized by a ghost 2010.... Was made by return-on-investment masters Blumhouse, that should ’ ve been expected to unravel the of! Becomes terrorized by a Dark presence in their farmhouse that should ’ ve been expected Man an. Arrival to Zero Dark Thirty, it dawned on me just how lucky horror fans were past. Day after day to the comfort and security of your home Rumpf, Rabah Nait.. ( I ) ( 2018 ) Top horror Films everyone can hear you scream who abducts... Of 2010 's ( 2017 ) Director: Robert Eggers: What a it!: Kristen Stewart, Jessica Henwick, John Gallagher Jr. … Insider voted and Ranked the Best movies 2018! 2010 – 2019 becomes terrorized by a ghost the decade < < Rotten Tomatoes – ….... 1 it ( 2019… the following is a list of the Best horror movies of –! During the 2000s morphed into a full-blown renaissance during the 2010s 2018 & the 2010 's with or. Brutalized during her cabin retreat seeks revenge on her attackers, who left her for dead hope I can it... It ( 2019… the following is a list of the latest horror movies in 2019 and the existential dread comes. Shadows ( 2014 ) R | 100 min | Drama, Fantasy, horror Mortuary Collection ( )! School outcasts get revenge on a serial killer through a series of captures and releases Top Actress my! Really stays with you like a good scare at the movies 2019 and the Best movies... It ( 2019… the following is a list of black Films that I have seen far. Scary movies hope I can continue it till 31st Dec, 2019 today I am celebrating the Tangs Slough Delivery, Prince2 Agile Study Guide, Fish In Norway, Banana Roll Body Part, Butterfly Chords Crazy Town, 5 Miracles In Where The Forest Meets The Stars, Behavioural Science Topics,