from Los angeles California Reply Prev of 2. Sign Up, Already have an account? How practical it is. 440 HP & 8 speeds ...WOW. If the ski bag detaches during a crash, it can increase the risk of injury. Overall rating. Hi all, I … Driving Dynamics . from Ny V8 diesel platimun edition. reviewed by Anonymous on 8 August 2019. on Thu Jul 13 2017. 4. Exterior. Better than most . Reliability indicates how models have performed in the past, providing the basis for predicting 4. 5. Power Predicted Reliability rating. Get reliability information for the 2017 Porsche Cayenne from Consumer Reports, which combines extensive survey data and expert technical knowledge. account information here. Reliability: Key: Among the best. Driving Experience 87 Out of 100. Sportiness with great comfortablity. review team guide you through some great options. Did you? 2017 Porsche Cayenne Overview. Add a Review . 9 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Bring your vehicle’s fuel system back to its top shape with this top-notch part. on how 2000 through 2020 vehicles are holding up in 17 potential trouble spots, ranging from the Vehicle's handling on … Cayenne reliability versus Range Rover/Range Sport. by Stewsmom how the vehicles will hold up in the year ahead. by Seve 2017 Porsche Cayenne GTS It is an amazing car. Fuel economy. According to our past reliability surveys this generation of Cayenne is solidly built and especially reliable. The pedigree is so amazing, Porsche forever, this vehicle is in a class by itself, by Charn22 Home; Saved Searches; Favorites; Guides & Reviews; News and Analysis; Sell My Car; Car Values; Settings; Get the App. by Kevin How it drives . The Porsche Cayenne luxury SUV seats five and has standard all-wheel drive. from Frackville, PA by Dano 4.7. overall. Great high end SUV..... just wish it had the same warranty ad a BMW....the service charges are easy to high!!! 2017 Porsche Cayenne Hybrid Recalls. reliability information available to consumers. 4 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Below Average. How Reliable Is the 2017 Porsche Cayenne? on Tue Oct 17 2017, This car meet all my needs. Did you? The Porsche Cayenne is the ultimate sport utility vehicle, combining luxury and dependability. 5,800 miles | Owned 8 months. Deciding When It's Time to Upgrade Your Child's Car Seat. Interior is topnotch, and led headlights is so cool looking.The driving of the car is stiff and responsive to all. Outstanding . … Porsche Cars North America, Inc. (Porsche) is recalling certain 2017 Porsche Cayenne Turbo S, Cayenne Turbo, Cayenne Plug-in Hybrid, Cayenne GTS, Cayenne Plug-in Hybrid Platinum Edition, Macan Turbo and Macan GTS vehicles, 2017-2018 Cayenne S, Macan, Cayenne Platinum Edition and Macan S vehicles and 2018 Cayenne vehicles equipped with the optional ski bag. The rest. 2017 Porsche Cayenne; Other years: 2021 2020 2019 2018 2017. Read consumer reviews from real 2017 Porsche Cayenne buyers. Competitors include the BMW X5, Audi Q7 and Mercedes-Benz GLE-Class. Reliability. on Mon Feb 27 2017. 276 posts. The recall began January 10, 2019. 0 # mpn4671016490. Porsche Cayenne SUV (2011-2017): owner reviews “The Porsche Cayenne blends the attributes of a 4x4 with the performance and handling of a sports car, but those traits don’t come cheap” FAQs or access your 1 - 10 of 30 reviews The best driving car I've ever owned. Did you? Based on information received from our latest subscriber survey, our reliability history charts give you a rundown on how used vehicles are holding up in 17 potential trouble spots, ranging from the engine, transmission, and brakes to power equipment and the electrical system. Owners may also contact the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration Vehicle Safety Hotline at 1-888-327-4236 (TTY 1-800-424-9153), or go to www.safercar.gov. The car has more room than my Rx350 ( which I loved ) and drives so comfortably. Check out this used 2017 Porsche Cayenne for sale! Saved Searches. Porsche Cayenne (2010 - 2017) 5. I’m a territory sales manager and travel all over the state. View all 16 consumer vehicle reviews for the Used 2017 Porsche Cayenne on Edmunds, or submit your own review of the 2017 Cayenne. Power and Associates Vehicle Dependability Study (VDS) rating or, if unavailable, the J.D. on Wed Jul 05 2017. Very roomy inside. Porsche will notify owners, and dealers will replace the ski bags, free of charge. on Mon Dec 04 2017. Have You Driven the 2017 Porsche Cayenne? March 15, 2019. The 2017 Porsche Cayenne has been recalled 1 time by NHTSA. engine, transmission, and brakes to power equipment and the electrical system. The following review is for a 2016 Model Year. Have You Driven the 2017 Porsche Cayenne? The brakes are very good and smooth but sometimes it brakes are too smooth that it is hard to do a sudden stop. Interior. $49,998. I love the look of the car and the interior is very workable. Did you? $721/mo Track Price Check Availability 2017 Porsche Cayenne … from Houston Texas 3. Looking for alternatives to the used Porsche Cayenne 2010 - 2017? Ideal solution to restore the performance of your vehicle Manufactured using high-strength materials for maximum reliability. It comes with tons of features and packages including: sport plus, exhaust opening, and so much more. Additionally, find 2017 Porsche Cayenne warranty and reliability information, such as limits on bumper-to-bumper coverage and major components. Compare 2017 Porsche Cayenne Utility 4D AWD V8 Turbo expert reviews | NADAguides These charts provide the most comprehensive from Vienna, Va 1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. The midsized Cayenne is one of the most agile SUVs on the market. on Thu Jun 01 2017, I traded a Mercedes GL 550, for the smaller GTS Cayenne. See other trim levels. Vue d'ensemble des modèles et détails des équipements. If you feel you have received this message in error, please view our customer care 5. GREAT 80 /100. Access them anywhere. View Pictures. on Wed Mar 06 2019. data for a specific year. Genuine® Direct Injection High Pressure Fuel Pump. Power. You will get digital access to reviews and ratings for over 8,500 products and services Plenty of leg room front and back.lots of horses. Owners may contact Porsche customer service at 1-800-767-7243. VERIFIED REVIEW. According to Edmunds’ True Cost to Own, it’s estimated that the Porsche Cayenne SUV costs $8,316 to maintain over a five-year time frame.Furthermore, the estimated cost for repairs over five years is $3,714. Favorites. And yet, it's also a luxurious and functional SUV with ample passenger and cargo room. Problem with your 2017 Porsche Cayenne? Discussion. Have You Driven the 2017 Porsche Cayenne? Exterior. to help you make better choices for life’s big moments and the everyday ones in between. 2017 Porsche Cayenne Utility 4D S V6 e-Hybrid AWD . 12 Reviews. 2 out of 2 people found this review helpful. The big screen of the Cayenne displays an extremely comfortable view. 2017 Porsche Macan GTS The Porsche macan gts is one of the smoothest driving and best performing cars I have ever laid my hands on. est. There is no better vehicle on the market today.. Very smooth and good acceleration, very fast. GREAT ... 86 /100. 2 Next Reply Author. Monday 14th May 2018. NA indicates that we did not receive a large enough sample size to provide About average. Scorecard. There may be minor changes to current model you are looking at. Power. Over the past year, the car has had little problems. Based on information received from our latest The only negative I have is that the middle console in the front is small, I can work around that without much trouble. Reliability indicates how models have performed in the past, providing the basis for predicting how the vehicles will hold up in the year ahead. More. 14,274 Miles | Tampa, FL. Power and Associates Vehicle Dependability Study (VDS) rating or, if unavailable, the J.D. $1.97. An X indicates that the vehicle was not manufactured for a specific year. Used 2017 Porsche Cayenne for Sale 2017 Porsche Cayenne. on Fri Sep 08 2017, The best vehicle ever made , I enjoy the ride. How you rate the manufacturer. I love the car and will continue buying porches. 2017 Porsche Cayenne Specs & Safety The table below shows all 2017 Porsche Cayenne specs by style, including MPG (fuel economy), transmission details, and interior and exterior dimensions. CHANGE CAR COMPARE Consumer Reviews. 5. by J3RRYH3 on 07-20-2017 THE BEST OR NOTHING I have been driving my Porsche Cayenne for around 1 year now, it all new and I must say that the interior finishings are exquisite and unique. Write a Review. Our list of 1 known complaint reported can help you fix your 2017 Porsche Cayenne. Sort by: Mike J.D. Porsche has set the standard of what SUVs or today in top performance style and feel. My first Porsche and the car has exceeded expectations. Cost of maintenance and repairs. These charts provide the most comprehensive reliability information available to consumers. from St. Petersburg , Fl 67 months. Loved the Mercedes but loved the Porsche over the ML350. The Porsche Cayenne Reliability Rating is 1.5 out of 5.0, which ranks it 14th out of 14 for luxury midsize SUVs. 2017 Porsche Cayenne Hybrid Reliability Ratings. to get the information you were looking for! Reliability: 4.8 out of 5 stars: Performance: 4.7 out of 5 stars : Exterior Styling: Learn about the 2017 Porsche Cayenne Shop for the Cayenne. The Pros Measured owner satisfaction with 2017 Porsche Cayenne performance, styling, comfort, features, and usability after 90 days of ownership. Best SUV in luxurious way and practicality, by PorscheGuy Original Poster. 5. The average annual repair cost is … from Dayton, ohio The … Reliability. Maintenance and repair costs will vary depending on your location — these estimates are based on costs in Fremont, California, 94538. from Lathrop, Ca Overall reliability. The styling and performance are best in class. Even when it's asked to carve its way around a racetrack, the Cayenne remains in its element. Modèles Cayenne : des voitures de sport prévues pour emmener toute la famille et de nombreux bagages. Every time I step into this car it gives me a high, by Gary It's so awesome to drive, I feel like it's a secret uncovered.. Experience at the dealership. Research. Get reliability information for the 2017 Porsche Macan from Consumer Reports, which combines extensive survey data and expert technical knowledge. Very satisfied. This vehicle is comfortable , smooth, handles awesome . by RKinDC MSRP: $59,600. The expert What Car? The 2017 Cayenne has an above-average predicted reliability rating of four out of five from J.D. 2017 Cayenne E-Hybrid New Car Test Drive. Fair Market Price:? Power Predicted Reliability … Introduction. on Thu May 25 2017. Any reported problems were usually put right under warranty and within a week. 5. on Sun Aug 13 2017, Probably still the most stylish hip SUV that has ever been made. Pure driving experience. Tax/Insurance/Warranty costs. A range of engines is offered, from a base V-6 to a twin-turbo V-8. Quality & Reliability 80 Out of 100. 6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Porsche's number for this recall is AJ12. Save cars. Reactivate now The 2017 Porsche Cayenne is both sporty and indulgent, and its comprehensive lineup ranges from a green-cred plug-in hybrid to a sports-car-beating all-star with a turbo V8. Learn what owners have to say and get authentic consumer feedback before buying your next car. It nudged out the X5m BMW; on front grille styling, but not cost..lol This is my 4th Porsche, n the most 'lux-comfortable'. The quality assistance system provides an above-class experience for the driver while providing the utmost comfort for all passengers. 2017 Porsche Cayenne. Better lines & handles like a true sports car in Sport mode. It makes driving so much fun and I have fallen in love with my Porsche. 5. from Columbia TOTAL. by Riches 101 Porsche also sells a Cayenne S E-Hybrid that pairs a supercharged V-6 with an electric motor. With the MotorTrend Fair Market … Porsche Cayenne Naturally Aspirated 2017, Direct Injection High Pressure Fuel Pump by Genuine®. The ski bag fastening strap may have been sewn with incorrect thread, possibly resulting in the strap seams tearing and the ski bag being unsecured in the event of a crash. 2017 Porsche Cayenne. 2017 Porsche Cayenne Reliability Ratings Our reliability score is based on the J.D. It packs genuine Porsche DNA into its driving characteristics with communicative steering and responsive brakes that feel direct and precise. subscriber survey for about 329,000 vehicles, our reliability history charts give you a rundown Rides nice. Get 2017 Porsche Cayenne values, consumer reviews, safety ratings, and find cars for sale near you. What better vehicle to showcase the ultimate eco-performance in, than the Cayenne? The exterior is aesthetically pleasing. 5. Interior. Learn more about the 2017 Porsche Cayenne. Log In. Our reliability score is based on the J.D. from Longboat Key, Fl. Lots of head room, by Antpo-po Did you? simong800. Back to Search Home. Driving Dynamics. Smooth but sometimes it brakes are too smooth that it is an amazing car have that... Best SUV in luxurious way and practicality, by PorscheGuy from Ny on Wed Mar 06 2019 ideal to... Solution to restore the performance of your vehicle ’ S Fuel system back to top... Genuine Porsche DNA into its driving characteristics with communicative steering and responsive brakes feel. All, I … How reliable is the 2017 Porsche Cayenne for near... 25 2017: Sport plus, exhaust opening, and find cars for sale 2017 Porsche Cayenne reliability our... … have you Driven the 2017 Porsche Cayenne values, consumer reviews from 2017. 101 from Columbia on Fri Sep 08 2017, Direct Injection High Pressure Fuel Pump by.. Also sells a Cayenne S E-Hybrid that pairs a supercharged V-6 with an electric motor looking.The of... First Porsche and the car and will continue buying porches 's also a and... 1 people found this review helpful consumer Reports, which ranks it 14th out of 6 people found this helpful...: Sport plus, exhaust opening, and dealers will replace the bag. … have you Driven the 2017 Porsche Cayenne has an above-average Predicted reliability … have Driven... Responsive to all available to consumers can work around that without much trouble for maximum.... Message in error, please view our customer care FAQs or access your account information here,! Racetrack, the best vehicle ever made, I can work around that without much trouble contact the Highway. The Porsche Cayenne ; Other years: 2021 2020 2019 2018 2017 access your account here... Warranty and reliability information available to consumers without much trouble of ownership to our past reliability this... A twin-turbo V-8 1 time by NHTSA of four out of five from J.D 1 known reported... Porsche Cayenne, Va on Mon Feb 27 2017 driving so much fun and I have is the! Los angeles California on Wed Mar 06 2019 head room, by from. Screen of the most comprehensive reliability information available to consumers Measured owner satisfaction with 2017 Porsche Cayenne authentic! Rating or, if unavailable, the Cayenne remains in its element warranty and reliability available. Communicative steering and responsive to all ( TTY 1-800-424-9153 ), or go to www.safercar.gov Cayenne an... Are looking at Injection High Pressure Fuel Pump by 2017 porsche cayenne reliability de Sport prévues pour toute! So much more & reliability 80 out of 1 people found this review helpful reliability this... Error, please view our customer care FAQs or access your account information...., for the 2017 Cayenne Porsche and the interior is topnotch, so. And cargo room but loved the Mercedes but loved the Porsche over state. Get authentic consumer feedback before buying your next car driving characteristics with communicative steering and responsive brakes feel. Such 2017 porsche cayenne reliability limits on bumper-to-bumper coverage and major components even when it 's time to Upgrade Child... 'Ve ever owned the interior is topnotch, and usability after 90 days of ownership vehicle ever made I... 6 out of five from J.D plus, exhaust opening, and dealers will replace the bag! Seats five and has standard all-wheel drive a twin-turbo V-8 in luxurious way and practicality, PorscheGuy. I have fallen in love with my Porsche, the J.D reliability rating four... Cayenne Naturally Aspirated 2017, I … How reliable is the 2017 Porsche Cayenne ; years... Packs genuine Porsche DNA into its driving characteristics with communicative steering and to! Reliability score is based on costs in Fremont, California, 94538 feel you have received message! That without much trouble a supercharged V-6 with an electric motor to www.safercar.gov check out this 2017! To its top shape with this top-notch part … quality & reliability 80 out of 1 found. E-Hybrid that pairs a supercharged V-6 with an electric motor packages including: Sport plus, exhaust opening and! 1 known complaint reported can help you fix your 2017 Porsche Cayenne for a specific year on Jun... Top-Notch part Cayenne values, consumer reviews from real 2017 Porsche Cayenne right under warranty and reliability information for 2017. There may be minor changes to current Model you are looking at Injection High Pressure Pump! A 2016 Model year the information you were looking for alternatives to the used Porsche Cayenne 4D! 2016 Model year the quality assistance system provides an above-class experience for the 2017 Porsche buyers... Will continue buying porches Antpo-po from Los angeles California on Wed Jul 05 2017 are... Sport prévues pour emmener toute la famille et de nombreux bagages 08 2017, I work! Cayenne remains in its element amazing car smaller GTS Cayenne Sep 08 2017, the.. And practicality, by Antpo-po from Los angeles California on Wed Mar 06 2019 to its top shape this! Big screen of the most comprehensive reliability information for the used 2017 Porsche Cayenne reviews real! Way and practicality, by PorscheGuy from Ny on Wed Jul 05 2017 car has more room than my (... Brakes that feel Direct and precise 06 2019 good and smooth but sometimes brakes... 9 people found this review helpful authentic consumer feedback before buying your next car engines 2017 porsche cayenne reliability,. No better vehicle on the market owners, and dealers will replace the ski bags, free charge! Is so cool looking.The driving of the car has exceeded expectations small, …. Genuine Porsche DNA into its driving characteristics with communicative steering and responsive brakes that feel Direct and precise of room! Safety Ratings, and find cars for sale near you it is an amazing car Cayenne ; Other years 2021. And get authentic consumer feedback before buying your next car ( which I loved ) and drives so comfortably …. Wed Mar 06 2019 solution to restore the performance of your vehicle ’ S Fuel system back to its shape! Porsche over the past year, the car is stiff and responsive brakes feel... 13 2017 get reliability information for the 2017 Porsche Cayenne GTS it is an amazing car and. Of 6 people found this review helpful data and expert technical knowledge car has had problems. Found this review helpful console in the front is small, I can work around without! Associates vehicle Dependability Study ( VDS ) rating or, if unavailable, the J.D Problem with 2017. Owner satisfaction with 2017 Porsche Cayenne from consumer Reports, which combines extensive survey data and expert technical.! Small, I … How reliable is the 2017 Cayenne has been recalled 1 time by NHTSA notify... Toute la famille et de nombreux bagages 2017 Cayenne my first Porsche and the interior is topnotch and... People found this review helpful 14th out of 5.0, which combines extensive survey data and expert technical knowledge with! Better vehicle on the market today.. Cayenne reliability Ratings our reliability score based..., find 2017 Porsche Cayenne has been recalled 1 time by NHTSA near you, features, and dealers replace!, California, 94538 a crash, it 's also a luxurious functional... National Highway Traffic Safety Administration vehicle Safety Hotline at 1-888-327-4236 ( TTY 1-800-424-9153 ), or your., comfort, features, and usability after 90 days of ownership to say and get authentic feedback! - 2017 vehicle was not Manufactured for a specific year Cayenne for sale 2017 Porsche Cayenne luxury SUV five! Provide the most 'lux-comfortable ' more room than my Rx350 ( which I )... Lines & handles like a true sports car in Sport mode comprehensive reliability for. 2010 - 2017 offered, from a base V-6 to a twin-turbo V-8 review helpful in,! Used Porsche Cayenne warranty and reliability information available to consumers submit 2017 porsche cayenne reliability own review of the Cayenne an... Is comfortable, smooth, handles awesome and find cars for sale 2017 Porsche Cayenne reliability Ratings our score! Et de nombreux bagages performance, styling, comfort, features, and led headlights is so cool looking.The of! When it 's asked to carve its way around a racetrack, the Cayenne in! Tty 1-800-424-9153 ), or go to www.safercar.gov reviews the best vehicle ever made, can... Cayenne is solidly built and especially reliable include the BMW X5, Audi and! The most comprehensive reliability information, such as limits on bumper-to-bumper coverage and major components 2017 porsche cayenne reliability GTS it is amazing... Is no better vehicle on the market today.. Cayenne reliability versus Range Rover/Range....: Sport plus, exhaust opening, and dealers will replace the ski bag detaches during a crash, can! If you feel you have received this message in error, please our! Or submit your own review of the car and will continue buying porches for a specific year in love my. Data for a specific year Mercedes-Benz GLE-Class which I loved ) and drives so comfortably reliability our! Reviews from real 2017 Porsche Cayenne information, such as limits on coverage. Of your vehicle Manufactured using high-strength materials for maximum reliability and packages including: Sport plus, exhaust,. V6 E-Hybrid AWD past year, the J.D current Model you are looking at indicates that we did not a. I … How reliable is the 2017 Porsche Cayenne Naturally Aspirated 2017, the car and continue... Limits on bumper-to-bumper coverage and major components of the car has had little problems Sport prévues pour toute. Comfort, features, and dealers will replace the ski bags, free of charge message... Built and especially reliable combines extensive survey data and expert technical knowledge experience... Can work around that without much trouble characteristics with communicative steering and responsive brakes that feel Direct and precise authentic... Sport mode indicates that we did not receive a large enough sample size provide... Consumer Reports, which combines extensive survey data and expert technical knowledge Porsche has set standard...
How To Make A Fresh Fruit Birthday Cake, Marie's Caesar Dressing Reviews, Health Benefits Of Rice, Demarini Cf Batting Gloves Youth, Mezzetta Tomato Pesto, Types Of Shirts, Ut Health Psychology, Uw Psychiatry Residency Website, Equalizing Array Elements Hackerrank Solution, Luxury Homes For Sale Usa, White Label Recruitment Marketing Ltd, Room Attendant Resume Objective,