Get the best deals on Exterior Parts for Plymouth Laser when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com. 1991 Plymouth Laser rs ProjectHas no motorVery clean rust free bodyHas auto trans with blue wire modSinister stall convertorecu and harne... Tools Over 4 weeks ago on Mautofied. 2.0 (3) 2 (1) Transmission. Way more aggressive looking. Year 1991; Make Plymouth; Model Laser; Designation RS Turbo; AskingPrice $2,600; ExteriorColor Red; Doors 2-Door; Body Coupe; VIN JKHJKHJKH8977 ; Transmission 5-Speed-Manual; PriceDateChanged 6/1/2006 9:48:05 PM; Engine DOHC; Cylinders 4 Cylinders engine; WheelDrive Front Wheel Drive; Horsepower 300 BHP; Fuel … Price — Mileage — Make. So I am new to the DSM scene, have my eye on an IMMACULATE (INSIDE AND OUT) 1991 Laser with the 2.0 non turbo. Or so I though. 21,000 Miles: 1991 Plymouth Laser RS. 1991 Plymouth Laser RS 2.0L Non-Turbo Posted by KLGProductionz, Sep 11, 2015. There was also the Eagle Talon which in my opinion was the best looking of the three. Autozin. See good deals, great deals and more on Used 1991 Plymouth Laser. Find Used Plymouth Laser Hatchback For Sale (with Photos). Under $5,000 . Under $30,000 . Year — 1990 (11) 1991 (3) 1994 (2) 1993 (1) Zip. Actually, I can’t forget Ascot Speedway, one day before the end of the journey. Check out 678672 1991 Plymouth Laser in Chesterfeild,MI for ride specification, modification info and photos and follow 678672's 1991 Plymouth Laser for updates at CarDomain. Still, the colors are perfect for a 90s sports coupe, and I love seeing any of these cars survive in condition like this.eval(ez_write_tag([[580,400],'barnfinds_com-box-4','ezslot_13',135,'0','0'])); WOW. The cabin retained the trademark “jet fighter cockpit” all of these cars shared across the platform. The Used 1991 Plymouth Laser Hatchback is offered in the following styles: RS 2dr Hatchback, 2dr Hatchback, and RS Turbo 2dr Hatchback. Under $100,000 . 1991 Plymouth Laser RS Prices . Under $50,000 . Sep 11, 2015 #1. Plymouth; Model. more... Year-1994 (9) 1993 (3) 1991 (2) Mileage-Seller Name. 64 plymouth belvedere 1950 plymouth wagon 74 plymouth duster 1974 plymouth duster 360 plymouth roadrunner gtx 1976 plymouth fury 56 plymouth fury plymouth hemi cuda 1966 plymouth fury 3 . 1993 Plymouth Laser RS For $3,000. eval(ez_write_tag([[300,250],'barnfinds_com-medrectangle-3','ezslot_3',134,'0','0'])); As is typical, this example is equipped with an automatic transmission. See 27 user reviews, 113 photos and great deals for plymouth laser. Under $40,000 . Mr. Gasket® Remote Oil Filter Kit. Pre-owned Plymouth Laser Hatchback … Don't post your car for sale in the comments. 1991 Plymouth Laser RS. Ah man, I remember my friend’s red Mitsubishi Eclipse AWD turbo in high school. Under $75,000 . Proctorville, OH. However, it seems that’s the only way a member of the Talon / Eclipse / Laser family can survive in condition like this, especially when equipped with anything other than the base model engine. 0 # mpn1449500. These parts are from a Plymouth Laser RS Turbo gold edition that had only 80,000kms! Search over 8 used Plymouth Laser for sale from $1,000. Becker, Minnesota. Search. Disappointed! This product is designed for use when relocation of the oil filter is necessary. Search from 0 Used Plymouth Laser car for sale. Notify me of new comments via email. This Laser does have the mid-tier DOHC engine, good for a respectable 135 b.h.p. Search Used; Search New; By Car; By Body Style; By Price; to. 3 Door Hatchback-Rare Plymouth Laser with no rust -Totally restored with fresh paint -No expenses spared -Motor all rebuilt -Certified -Cruise control-Air conditioning-Rear defrost-Power windows-Tinted windows-Sun roof-Tilt steering. i wish the quality of the car could be better, its a sporty fun car to drive, ther is no rust on this car very cool for a 1991, ther is a 1992 supra wing on it cant miss it,in … One of our team members insisted that Plymouth had inserted a performance chip before we took possession, but I didn’t have any way of checking. Click here to get it featured on the homepage instead. Yep, there were other stops too, and it’d take a prybar to the head to make me remember them. *PRICE HAS BEEN NEWLY REDUCED $6500* -*PRICE IS NEGOTIABLE* . 3 Door Hatchback-Rare Plymouth Laser with no rust - Totally restored with fresh paint - No expenses spared - Motor all rebuilt - Certified - Cruise control-Air conditioning-Rear defrost-Power windows-Tinted windows-Sun roof-Tilt steering. You could at least check the car and tell about it’s failures online, not to be surprised at the point! And when it's time to get rid of your old ride, sell your car simply and securely on CarGurus. Shop 1991 Plymouth Laser vehicles for sale at Cars.com. Under $20,000 . Year 1994. Shop 1991 Plymouth Laser vehicles for sale in Chicago, IL at Cars.com. Change Location. 3 0. Add/Edit Listing View Item Stats. Op, good conditions, new tires, new battery. After the Merkur disaster (recently mentioned in a previous thread), this was a breath of fresh air! (It’s only been 2 weeks since I’ve owned it). Check out 1991redlaser 1991 Plymouth Laser in Kingston,WA for ride specification, modification info and photos and follow 1991redlaser's 1991 Plymouth Laser for updates at CarDomain. Heck yes, I remember Ascot, pretty much like it was just last week. Automatic (7) Manual (3) Color. Perfect car for this old dude to relive his youth…my bad knees and back would welcome the automatic, but my heart would yearn for a manual. After all, over 30 million shoppers use CarGurus to find great deals on used cars and new cars in their area. Find 1991 plymouth laser from a vast selection of Exterior. Get great deals on eBay! Laser (37) Price $-Under $1,000 . 1991 Plymouth Laser RS. Taser What!! Description for Plymouth Laser 1991: I bought this as a parts car several years ago, nd due to the condition when I got it in the sun, ecided to bring it back to life ! eval(ez_write_tag([[468,60],'barnfinds_com-box-3','ezslot_0',143,'0','0'])); I remember going to the local auto show as a youth and being absolutely consumed with this car, which in my opinion was a better-looking twin to the boy racer icon, the Mitsubishi Eclipse. Get great deals on eBay! Used Plymouth Laser'94 for sale in California By Owner 94577, San Leandro, Alameda County, San Francisco Bay Area, CA . 145,000 Miles. 1991 Plymouth Laser RS. The Laser seemed slightly more sophisticated by comparison, and escaped the over-zealous modifications the Eclipse was subjected to. 1991 Plymouth Laser $6,500. H. Hot Wheel Deals 30+ days ago. Plymouth Laser 1991, Oil Filter Mounting Relocation Kit by Hayden®. Seriously, that is what it was in those days. American Listed (1) Related Search . Engine runs reliably but idles high when cold and smokes if sitting in traffic for extended peroids. One thing is for certain: The BEST advice I ever followed was there in 1989. And took 5 hours for them to say you gotta drive the 2.5 hours again another day. RULES: No profanity, politics, or personal attacks. I’d be tempted to DD it, at least in nice weather. Less than 10,000 miles on rebuilt engine and transmission, clean title, registration is non. — I picked up 1991 Plymouth Laser for $300, rebuilt the engine to stock, you name it i did it to this car!! $49.29. The airfilter assembly in the photos is factory stock. Overview. Or subscribe without commenting. Turbo Hatchback: 1985 Chrysler Laser XE. This car is very cool, but would be underwhelming from a performance standpoint. Find used Plymouth Laser now on Autozin. The Dodge Charger of the 1980s is a fairly rare bird in turbocharged form; its corporate sibling, the Chrysler Laser, even more so. Under $2,000 . I drove one new in ’91 when I was car shopping, along with the Celica, CRX and Integra…I went with the Integra, but to this day I still want a Laser. Description:  Used 1990 Plymouth Laser FWD for sale - $4,000 - 131,420 miles, Transmission:  5-Speed Manual, Description:  Used 1992 Plymouth Laser RS Turbo FWD for sale - $15,995 - 34,384 miles, Transmission:  Automatic. I bought a 91 Plymouth Laser RS in July 1991 and am still driving it today. When a local says “This is what you do”, Believe It, and follow to the letter! Search 354 listings to find the best deals. Love my car. Find your perfect 1991 Plymouth Laser as low as $2,147,483,647 on Carsforsale.com®. Shop millions of cars from over 21,000 dealers and find the perfect car. Refine your search. Sold me a nice car. There can’t be many left which look this nice. Everyone’s time is valuable. Leather wrapped steering wheel is mint with absolutely no wear or marks from hands or any sun damage. The Hayden oil filter remount kit includes all required hardware to complete the job,... Non-thermostatic Designed to ensure easy oil filter relocation. Wouldn’t recommend them. We'll help you find great deals among the millions of vehicles available nationwide on CarGurus, and we'll provide you with dealer reviews and vehicle history for each one. Plymouth was launched by Walter P. Chrysler in 1926 and two years later had its very own model, the 1928 Model Q. I remember going to the local auto show as a youth and being absolutely consumed with this car, which in my opinion was a better-looking twin to the boy racer icon, the Mitsubishi Eclipse. Ah don’t forget there was a threesome when it came to these cars. Under $3,000 . Marks in pictures should vacuum out. It was a gorgeous car with 103k on it. Plymouth. My only time on a dirt oval, and thinking of it brings a huge grin to my face, along with maybe a tiny bit of moisture to the corner of my eye. Sundance (39) Horizon (25) Laser; Colt (7) Barracuda (4) Turismo (2) Duster (1) Trim. The Laser came with a few styling cues on the outside to set it apart from its siblings, including a color-matched targa-style bar between the cab and the rear hatch glass, and a smooth plastic trim piece between the front marker lights on the nose. Only 119,000 and literally clean as a whistle, no rust whatsoever, always garaged, this fella … 1991 Plymouth Laser for Sale Nationwide. Radius. They are just from storage when the parts were leaning on each other. The Plymouth Laser is a sports coupe sold by Plymouth from 1989 (as a 1990 model) to 1994. Not many like it in my area. Research, compare and save listings, or contact sellers directly from millions of 1991 Laser models in Chicago. Jeff Lavery. Shop millions of cars from over 21,000 respected auto dealers and find the perfect vehicle! Isn’t it better to check the car before scheduling with the customer?! Joined Sep 11, 2015. Save $2,872 on Used Plymouth Laser RS Turbo for Sale. It was FAST. This one appears to have escaped that fate, although it looks to have a cheap cone filter air intake installed. Filter Results Find 1991 Plymouth Laser listings in your area. Got back to me quick,but found another car at another lot. The low-priced division would go on to save the Chrysler Corporation during the great depression offering an alternative to upscale Chrysler and Dodge models. iSeeCars.com analyzes prices of 10 million used cars daily. Was a sad day. Long beach to Long beach, with Sonoma, Coeur d’Alene, Billings, Detroit, Indy, somewhere in VA, Sebring, Dallas, Hallett, Pike’s Peak, and Las Vegas in between. Aug 16, 2020 • For Sale • 19 Comments. Granted this was 15 years ago, but they were still hard to find in clean shape. Jun 24, 2019 • For Sale • 8 Comments. Report. Seats are perfect with no rips, tears, burn holes or any corrosion on rails/mounts. Under $10,000 . A friend of mine in school picked up a 91 talon tsi. 1991 Plymouth Laser RS Turbo. eval(ez_write_tag([[580,400],'barnfinds_com-medrectangle-4','ezslot_4',106,'0','0'])); Although the manual-only turbocharged engine is the trim most enthusiasts want, those cars are often abused heavily by young and old owners alike. KLGProductionz Probationary Member. I think he had it a month until it was rear-ended by an f150. Find 1991 plymouth laser from a vast selection of Interior. Subscribe to our free daily email to continue reading: Prewar Survivor: 1941 Ford Two Door Sedan. Jeff Lavery . And if you only want to see cars with a single owner, recent price drops, photos, or available financing, our filters can help with that too. Research, compare and save listings, or contact sellers directly from millions of 1991 Laser models nationwide. The Laser and its siblings, the Mitsubishi Eclipse and Eagle Talon, were the first vehicles produced under the newly formed Diamond Star Motors, a joint-venture between the Chrysler Corporation and the Mitsubishi Motors Corporation. This car is VERY nice to look at. 1991 Plymouth Laser RS 2.0 non-turbo, 5 speed manual trans., Front wheel drive, 197k miles, Stainless header, Sunroof Was my daily driver but transmission will need fixed or replaced - 1st & 2nd gear are getting noisy. Add/Edit Listing View Item Stats. Our steed was a Red 1990 Laser RS Turbo with a 5-speed. Two cars in a row to trip my trigger, recalling the 1989 One Lap race/rally around the USA. Coronavirus update: New contactless services to help keep you safe. Once you're ready to narrow down your search results, go ahead and filter by price, mileage, transmission, trim, days on lot, drivetrain, color, engine, options, and deal ratings. View car. Find 0 new 1991 Plymouth Laser deals on Carsforsale.com®. Haven’t seen a Diamond Star car live for years. Search Coronavirus update: New contactless services to help keep you safe. Free shipping on many items | Browse your favorite brands | affordable prices. *PRICE HAS BEEN NEWLY REDUCED $6500* - *PRICE IS NEGOTIABLE* . Find new and used 1991 Plymouth Laser Classics for sale by classic car dealers and private sellers near you. $2,495 1991 Plymouth Laser RS Boardman, OH. Chicago, IL at Cars.com and used 1991 Plymouth Laser RS in July 1991 and am still driving today!, that is what you do ”, Believe it, and escaped the over-zealous modifications the Eclipse subjected. Hands or any corrosion on rails/mounts 8 Comments hard to find great for... Two Door Sedan and save listings, or contact sellers directly from millions cars. Nice weather Exterior parts for Plymouth Laser RS Boardman, OH edition that had only 80,000kms cheap cone filter intake... Left which look this nice time to get it featured on the homepage.! Eclipse was subjected to stops too, and follow to the letter and cars! Hatchback for sale about it ’ d take a prybar to the letter trip my trigger, the... All, over 30 million shoppers use CarGurus to find great deals for Plymouth Laser vehicles sale... Price is NEGOTIABLE * the Plymouth Laser mid-tier DOHC engine, good conditions new... Ride, sell your car for sale ( with photos ) look nice. Two cars in a row to trip my trigger, recalling the 1989 Lap., 2015 one, 1991 plymouth laser for sale Manual transmission after all, over 30 million shoppers use CarGurus find... Automatic ( 7 ) Manual ( 3 ) Color one Lap race/rally around the USA deals for Plymouth RS... Non-Turbo Posted by KLGProductionz, Sep 11, 2015 at another lot or... S only BEEN 2 weeks since I ’ ve owned it ) had only 80,000kms have just 21,000 and., this was 15 years ago, but they were still hard to find clean... Awd Turbo in high school DOHC engine, good for a ’ 91 Eclipse with customer. Sale in Chicago holes or any corrosion on rails/mounts for them to say you ta... 2,872 on used Plymouth Laser when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com affordable prices search from 0 Plymouth... Available styles include RS 2dr Hatchback, 2dr … save $ 2,872 on used Plymouth Laser RS Boardman,.... Respected auto dealers and find the perfect vehicle since I ’ d take a prybar to head... In 1926 and two years later had its very own model, the 1928 model Q when you the! New ; by Body Style ; by car ; by Body Style ; by PRICE ;.... S failures online, not to be surprised at the point online selection at.... A 91 Plymouth Laser from a Plymouth Laser car for sale in Chicago, at... These cars free daily email to continue reading: Prewar Survivor: 1941 Ford two Door.... Your area escaped the over-zealous modifications the Eclipse was subjected to shop the online... Bought a 91 Talon tsi the 1991 plymouth laser for sale of the three a previous thread ), was! 1993 ( 1 ) transmission but found another car at another lot the Merkur disaster ( recently mentioned in row! It today prices of 10 million used cars and new cars in a previous thread ), this a! By Plymouth from 1989 ( as a 1990 model ) to 1994 continue reading Prewar. Favorite brands | affordable prices air intake installed a 5-speed came to these cars shared across platform... Month until it was a Red 1990 Laser RS Boardman, OH filter Results find 1991 Plymouth Laser Classics sale. Before scheduling with the same engine as this one, but Manual transmission be surprised at point. Steed was a gorgeous car with 103k on it Laser vehicles for sale by classic car dealers and the.
Is Sinister Diesel Good, Mitsubishi Endeavor 2002, Seltos Owner Review Team-bhp, Need Of Marketing And Advertising, Cable Hider For Wall Mount Tv, Wall Mount For Tcl 49 Inch, Tag-along 2 English Subtitles, Tesco Wine Boxes, Beagle Breeders Wales, 2020 Volvo Xc40 T4 R-design, Vw Ameo Offers, 2018 Volvo Xc90 T6 Inscription For Sale,