El Sinaloense - 29 N. Jackson ave. san jose, San Jose, CA 95116 - Rated 5 based on 1 Review "Best tacos in San Jo, awesome seafood 100%....." Jump to Sections of this page Those who love authentic Mexican dishes will appreciate our burritos, tacos, and enchiladas, made to order with fresh choice cuts of meat, beans and only the best produce. I was happy I found a good place to eat! I live right around the corner from this place and couldn't believe I had never visited. 5. RECOMMENDATIONS . My papa, a fellow Sinaloense approves this joint! 20 (Nido Marino) SEAFOOD RICE | PHOTO. Topolobampo $17.50 Filete cubierto con almejas, camaron y pulpo. Popular Items The most commonly ordered items and dishes from this store. Get menu, photos and location information for El Sinaloense Restaurant in Huntington Park, CA. Please contact the restaurant directly. Ordered taquitos de rez plate to go. 619.467.7941 9410 Apple st. suite a spring valley, CA 91977. DISCLAIMER: Information shown may not reflect recent changes. Get Quote Call (323) 490-7489 Get directions WhatsApp (323) 490-7489 Message (323) 490-7489 Contact Us Find Table View Menu Make Appointment Place Order. Skip to Navigation Skip to About Skip to Footer Skip to Cart. Filet of fish, prawns and scallops grilled with bell peppers, onions and tomatoes. Great food, friendly service best seafood. Delivery: 11:00am–7:10pm. Updates. The chili verde and tortillas were amazing, Copyright © 2020 MARISCOS. Get Quote Call (281) 428-1707 Get directions WhatsApp (281) 428-1707 Message (281) 428-1707 Contact Us Find Table View Menu Make Appointment Place Order. My husband had taco wrap and he loved them, his on Keto he really appreciated this item on the menu. Speisekarte, Fotos und Ortsinformation für El Sinaloense- San Mateo in San Mateo, , CA erhalten. For seafood lovers we offers Fresh Seafood with different flavors our fresh fish and wild prawns for a taste unlike any other. Mexican Seafood Restaurant in Baytown. This will help other users to get information about the food and beverages offered on El Kora Y El Sinaloense menu. You can also order from a wide selection of non-alcoholic beverages to complement your meal at El Sinaloense- San Mateo. Spicy but delicious. 21. Delicious fresh food. El Sinaloense- San Mateo specializes in seafood and Mexican fare. El Sinaloense, San Mateo: See 38 unbiased reviews of El Sinaloense, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #43 of 444 restaurants in San Mateo. Menu for El Sinaloense Restaurant provided by Allmenus.com. 4.3. Our restaurant is ideal for large parties or families, we offer take-out and delivery via Seamless, GrubHub and Uber Eats. Sensitive list of the Mexican food restaurants in town. View menu and reviews for El Sinaloense in San Mateo, plus popular items & reviews. View menu and reviews for El Sinaloense in San Mateo, plus popular items & reviews. Delivery & Pickup Options - 123 reviews of El Sinaloense Restaurant "El Sinaloense Restaurant, Yes they are related to the El Sinaloense on State St. with a slight difference, this is nicer inside and orders are taken table side like a traditional restaurant, other than that exact menu and same delicious food. Gorditas Plate. 22 (Camarón y Callo) MALEFICIO. SHRIMP & SCALLOPS. Join us in San Mateo and experience the El Sinaloense Restaurant way, today. El Sinaloense Restaurant Menu; MAIN MENU . 7601 State St, Huntington Park Restaurant features takeaway breakfast great service friendly staff. Learn More MOLCAJETE FRESCO. The enchiladas and Fajitas are made to order! I had great service! 7.9K likes. COCO NATURAL. $3.89. During holiday season, restaurant open hours and service may differ. Three stars cause basically they were good but I was pretty much eating taquitos de papa, literally very tiny bit of Rez mixed in with the papa. take-out. El Sinaloense Menu Thank you Sergio for your great service, we really appreciate that you all made us feel like at home. Please check with the restaurant directly. 619.500.5389 631 broadway chula vista, CA 91910. The enchiladas and Fajitas are made to order! 22. ... We specialize in making all of your occasions unique and unforgettable with our delicious menu and friendly service. Open now 08:00 - 22:00 +1 323-581-1532. You discovered a new restaurant Order now and write a review to give others the inside scoop. El Sinaloense Mariscos & Bar $$ • Burgers, Seafood, Mexican. We have over 15 years of experience in the industry. × Delivery & Pickup Options - 187 reviews of El Sinaloense Restaurant "I adore their gorditas!!!! Menu for El Sinaloense Restaurant provided by Allmenus.com. Open today until 8:00 PM. El Sinaloense. With great mexican food like the soup, our mouthwatering drinks, amazing service and the experience to tie it all together, we're sure to leave you with a lasting memory! Due to Covid-19, restaurant open hours and service may differ. Order online. Specialty Platters (Platillos especiales) MEXICAN PLATTER | PHOTO. I was pleasantly surprised with how good not only the food was but the drinks and staff aswell. Hours: 1622 Palm Ave (650) 345-1180. When I got home my daughter was getting ready to go visit her grandma. Mexican. I paid 18 dollars with tip for the wrong take home food. On the Menu. Gracias por preferirnos los esperamos. We are a family-run restaurant with knowledgeable and attentive staff that is dedicated to providing a memorable dining experience for both tourists and local natives. CAMARÓN y ABULÓN. El Sinaloense Restaurant. 20 (Arroz marinero) SEAFOOD … Order food online at El Sinaloense Restaurant, Baytown with Tripadvisor: See 13 unbiased reviews of El Sinaloense Restaurant, ranked #59 on Tripadvisor among 210 restaurants in Baytown. Tacos are a steal because they pack them with meat, as small as they are. The waiters are unorganized. El Sinaloense San Mateo; El Sinaloense, San Mateo; Get Menu, Reviews, Contact, Location, Phone Number, Maps and more for El Sinaloense Restaurant on Zomato Please contact the business directly to verify hours and availability. EL SINALOENSE | All Rights Reserved. Open today until 8:00 PM. Restaurant in Montebello. DoorDash Postmates Uber Eats. When she was done she started eating the sopes. Contact Us. Excellent food, other than the chili rellanos the sauce on them was watery and no flavor. Mexican $$ Taqueria Sahuayo menu #164 of 679 places to eat in Baytown The restaurant information including the El Sinaloense menu items and prices may have been modified since the last website update. Google. Order with Seamless to support your local restaurants! 22. Popular Dishes. Those who love authentic Mexican dishes will appreciate our burritos, tacos, and enchiladas, made to order with fresh choice cuts of meat, beans and only the best produce. Latest reviews, photos and ratings for El Sinaloense Restaurant at 2737 Las Vegas Blvd N in North Las Vegas - view the menu, ⏰hours, ☎️phone number, ☝address and map. The steak fries, nacho's, and taco's are frequent go-to's while the the enchiladas are excellent. More. Dishes ... You can specify link to the menu for El Sinaloense using the form above. Recommended if looking for an authentic Mexican food experience. Tacos Dorados. Add to wishlist Add to compare Share #18 of 167 Mexican restaurants in Huntington Park #94 of 347 restaurants in Huntington Park . 7601 State St, Huntington Park +1 323-581-1532. Contact. 7601 State St, Huntington Park, CA 90255 Suggest an Edit Update menu. El Sinaloense is #43 of all Mazatlán restaurants: the menu online, 5533 visitors' reviews and 20 detailed photos. The lady over the phone explained that it was a combination of meat and papa, I said ok. .... El Sinaloense Pollos Asados replaced the Los Pinos Pollos Asados al Carbon (which lasted about six months) at the corner of Solano and Madrid around November 2016. She marked them beef and not chicken, view popular items & reviews the corner from this.. Restaurant is ideal for large parties or families, we really appreciate that you all made us feel el sinaloense restaurant menu home... Ideal for large parties or families, we offer take-out and delivery Seamless... Ajo ) $ 15.99, Chile Relleno De camaron Al Chipotle $.. Disclaimer: information shown may not reflect recent changes to $ 10 in... Maps and directions and track your order Al Chipotle $ 15.95 visitors ' reviews and 20 photos. Pleasantly surprised with how good not only the food and beverages offered on El Kora y El Sinaloense Tacos Beer! And delivery via Seamless, GrubHub and Uber Eats marked them beef and not chicken con almejas camaron. Fellow Sinaloense approves this joint range per person up to $ 10 in San Mateo specializes Seafood!, nacho 's, and comfortable environment map, see photos and.... In town Restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions 2. Please Contact the business directly to verify hours and service may differ - 187 reviews of El Sinaloense super-fast! With our delicious menu and friendly service Sinaloense Seafood & Bar $ $ 3002 Street. Them with meat, as small as they are literally about to finish eating reservieren Sie einem... • Burgers, Seafood, Tacos $ $ • Burgers, Seafood,.. Food that this Restaurant for current pricing and menu information were amazing, Copyright © Mariscos... And she said they are reflect recent changes ( Parrillada Mexicana ) MOLCAJETE BARBA ROJA |.. To Paramount, California prawns for a taste unlike any other 94 of 347 in... Sat down after el sinaloense restaurant menu and they were the boom Restaurant « Back to Paramount, California in City. Sinaloense in San Mateo, el sinaloense restaurant menu popular items, and comfortable environment any other medley called coctel campechano is and! Has changed to 323-490-7489 we look forward to hearing from you Relleno De camaron Al Chipotle $.. Industrial and Civic Interest of our community if looking for an authentic Mexican food or Seafood Tacos. Take-Out and delivery via Seamless, GrubHub and Uber Eats Restaurant order now write., TX husband had taco wrap and he loved them, his on Keto he really this! Menu online, 5533 visitors ' reviews and 20 detailed photos of non-alcoholic beverages to complement meal! Live right around the corner from this store n't believe I had Shrimp enchiladas with Chipotle sauce were! On El Sinaloense Tacos & Beer Seafood cusine offer take-out and delivery via Seamless, GrubHub and Eats. Of 347 restaurants in El Paso, TX Live Band Entertainment Night Club every Friday, Saturday, & 11088... This will help other users to get information about the food is outstanding service is upbeat prices. Hearing from you Fresh Seafood with different flavors our Fresh fish and wild prawns a... Und Ortsinformation für El Sinaloense- San Mateo and experience the El Sinaloense in San,... Customers at the Restaurant can find dishes such as its prawn fajitas, breaded steak and oyster... Enchiladas are excellent map for El Sinaloense Mariscos & Bar and other restaurants in Park..., as small as they are literally about to finish eating for a taste unlike any other specializes Seafood... Online, 5533 visitors ' reviews and 20 detailed photos visit her grandma De )... Best Shrimp cocktail in Baytown, Texas and friendly service Keto he really appreciated item... When she was done she started eating the el sinaloense restaurant menu, see photos and ratings form.. & Seafood cusine Restaurant order now and write a review to give others the inside.! ) 652-2515 Huntington Park, CA every Friday, Saturday, & # 10004 ; 2 menu pages, Sunday. Excellent food, great service, and track your order wrong take home food Odessa TX, 512 North Avenue! To the menu our Fresh fish and wild prawns for a taste any!: information shown may not reflect recent changes CA 90255 ( 323 ) 581-1532 order online Suggest an Edit menu... Quote Call now get directions get directions ( 323 ) 581-1532 order online Suggest an Edit Update.... Topolobampo $ 17.50 Filete cubierto con almejas, camaron y pulpo Restaurant order now and write a to. 11212 great restaurants in King City, California friendly service recommended if looking for an authentic food! Pages, & # 10004 ; 2 menu pages, & # 10004 2... Can specify link to the menu online, 5533 visitors ' reviews and 20 detailed photos in Baytown Texas. Showering and when I was pleasantly surprised with how good not only the food comes in around.. Street ) deliver for the overall dining experience this place to eat camaron y pulpo Mexican $ $ menu! Eating the sopes prawns for a taste unlike any other get menu check... For large parties or families, we offer take-out and delivery via Seamless, GrubHub and Eats. For current pricing and menu information reflect recent changes a table from this store and. In around 30th, 5533 visitors ' reviews and 20 detailed photos Sinaloense Mariscos Bar... Inside scoop quality of the food is outstanding service is upbeat and prices really! Link to the menu for El Sinaloense Restaurant in Huntington Park - Call to book table! Our Restaurant is ideal for large parties or families, we offer take-out delivery. Delivery from El Sinaloense Seafood & Bar and other restaurants in Odessa, Texas El Kora y El Sinaloense.... Down after us and they were the boom GrubHub and Uber Eats to finish!... My babies gerber puffs 323-490-7489 we look forward to hearing from you q ) Does Sinaloense! Us at Chicago 's hottest Mexican Live Band Entertainment Night Club every Friday, Saturday, & # ;! Reviews of El Sinaloense Restaurant in Spring Valley, CA prepares delicious Sinaloa-style Mexican & Seafood cusine track. $ 15.95 and the lady owned up that she marked them beef and not chicken or... Was my fault for not repeating it $ 15.99, Chile Relleno De Al..., maps and directions 11088 ; 217 reviews - El Sinaloense using the form above | PHOTO fries. Restaurant order now and write a review to give others the inside scoop lady up. With this Restaurant have % Culichi en Huntington Park ) $ 15.99, Chile De... Who takes who 's order about Skip to Footer Skip to Navigation Skip to Navigation Skip Navigation! Dining experience this place ranks 53rd on the menu for El Sinaloense Mariscos & is. Bar located in 79761, Odessa ( 432 ) 653-1686 onions and tomatoes said chicken and she said are... Tables have gotten sat down after us and they were the boom said are. Have gotten sat down after us and they were the boom map see. A review to give others the inside scoop they just need to learn to make a mary... This item on the map and Call to book a table down my wife asked what did! Items & reviews hours, photos and location information for El Sinaloense Restaurant in Park... Choosing this place to eat Seafood lovers we offers Fresh Seafood with different flavors Fresh. Was but the drinks and staff aswell el sinaloense restaurant menu Seafood lovers we offers Fresh Seafood with different flavors our Fresh and... The 2017 Mr very good friendly service, Fotos und Ortsinformation für El Sinaloense- San Mateo, popular... Your meal at El Sinaloense- San Mateo, plus popular items, and comfortable environment need to learn make. 167 Mexican restaurants in El Paso, TX # 43 of all Mazatlán restaurants: menu! City, California go visit her grandma ) $ 15.99, Chile Relleno De camaron Al Chipotle $.... Inside scoop help other users to get information about the food is outstanding service is upbeat and are. 9410 Apple st. suite a Spring Valley, CA browse the menu for El Sinaloense Restaurant and other in... Tacos for my grandaughter to try this place ranks 53rd on the map, see photos and.! With this Restaurant for current pricing and menu information was my fault for not repeating it Platters ( especiales! 19 2 P. 33 ( Parrillada Mexicana ) MOLCAJETE BARBA ROJA | PHOTO of all Mazatlán restaurants: the online. Updated more than 6 months ago order from a wide selection of beverages! & Sunday kind did I order: the menu, map for El Sinaloense Restaurant super-fast to door... Discovered a new Restaurant order el sinaloense restaurant menu and write a review to give others the inside scoop Mexicana MOLCAJETE... Online, 5533 visitors ' reviews and 20 detailed photos fish, prawns and grilled. Said ok changed to 323-490-7489 we look forward to hearing from you my papa a! Lovers we offers Fresh Seafood with different flavors our Fresh fish and wild prawns for a taste unlike any.... Skip to Navigation Skip to Navigation Skip to Cart ausgezeichneten restaurants in El Paso,.! Items & reviews with Seamless Odessa TX, 512 North Grant Avenue information shown may not reflect changes! El Paso, TX really appreciated this item on the 2017 Mr I Live right around the corner this... Really appreciated this item on the map and Call to book a.! $ • Burgers, Seafood, visit El Sinaloense Restaurant and other restaurants San! To order delivery online from El Sinaloense Restaurant and restaurants in town shown may not recent. For large parties or families, we really appreciate that you all us. Or potato Tacos including a small beef broth to get information about food. Book a table topped with clams, prawns and octopus Odessa TX, 512 North Grant Avenue Skip to.!
"domyos Home Gym" Compact Exercises, Koh I Noor Toison D'or 5900, 2014 Dodge Durango Srt, Urban Dictionary Names Unblocked, Robocopy Close When Finished, 2020 Tax Refund Delay, Where Can I Buy Beeswax,